Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:09:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742146 times)
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:59:22 AM

If dev continues to deliver, value will keep increasing.

Once IU has been improved to be more aesthetic and newbie friendy (with a help section for instructions), value with go up.

Once streaming live matches are integrated into the wallet (like the example pic posted a few pages back), value will skyrocket.

Once most of the features listed in dev's latest roadmap have been added, and FIAT -> MIN has been implemented......then forget the moon. Uranus here we come!  Cheesy

This will become the standard esports betting currency.

...just remember all the stuff i said yesterday. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:04:39 AM

If dev continues to deliver, value will keep increasing.

Once IU has been improved to be more aesthetic and newbie friendy (with a help section for instructions), value with go up.

Once streaming live matches are integrated into the wallet (like the example pic posted a few pages back), value will skyrocket.

Once most of the features listed in dev's latest roadmap have been added, and FIAT -> MIN has been implemented......then forget the moon. Uranus here we come!  Cheesy

This will become the standard esports betting currency.

...just remember all the stuff i said yesterday. Smiley
A+

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Hoshimaru

Activity: 411

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:10:05 AM

Better late than never: Added yesterday's announcement on Morning Minerals.
I hope it's up to expectations, although I choose not to alter Minerals' words. I think he does a great job both in developing this project and his way of communicating Smiley
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:22:10 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 09:34:48 AM by J9901

Better late than never: Added yesterday's announcement on Morning Minerals.
I hope it's up to expectations, although I choose not to alter Minerals' words. I think he does a great job both in developing this project and his way of communicating Smiley

Fantastic article! Already being linked on Twitter.  Cool

edit: PLEASE tell me you received bounty for making the news site?? If not, were donating!
iaminitnow06

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:36:12 AM

Just copied this from the first post of this thread, in case anyone is interested Wink
We plan to sponsor Starcraft II Heart of the Swarm tournament with a total prize coins of 100'000 MIN!
First place: 50,000 MIN
Second place: 30,000 MIN
Third place: 20,000 MIN
Think you have what it takes to participate in the tournament and win Minerals? Sign up today by sending your info to our email: dev@minerals.pro

NEM(NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0 | http://forum.nemcoin.com/ | http://altnemo.com/
NBOCOW-D45UHF-A7CJUX-HK7PD3-KUEXEP-PMECIZ-BJFP
grolll
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:36:35 AM

IconicExpert @IconicExpert  ·  3 dk.
If you know anything about my track record my picks always have a significant peak. #Voot & #Minerlas are just getting started. #Relax
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:39:01 AM

If you know anything about my track record my picks always have a significant peak. #Voot & #Minerlas are just getting started. #Relax

If you are smart... you dont need somebody else telling you that this coin is awesome and has a lot of potential Roll Eyes
Coinasaur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:48:02 AM

if you are smart you also know that Iconic will dump all his holdings and blame someone else. He will crash the value on you guys .And then tweet about how he tried to warn you all claiming the Dev or a nefarious Illuminati secret investment group like the 5 Jew bankers was responsible .
Minerals seems to only have betting going for it, Voot has major promise, but either way, you would be a fool to take trading advice from a known thief and scammer. Hold Voot long term but I suspect Iconic is already dumping his Minerals
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:54:14 AM

I really like Minerals, invested quite a lot and will invest more in Minerals, but do not listen IconicExpert. When he says buy it he will dump his coins in your face and you are going to hold the bag.
Stenull

Activity: 585

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:03:42 AM

Just copied this from the first post of this thread, in case anyone is interested Wink
We plan to sponsor Starcraft II Heart of the Swarm tournament with a total prize coins of 100'000 MIN!
Think you have what it takes to participate in the tournament and win Minerals? Sign up today by sending your info to our email: dev@minerals.pro

This ^ sounds like a great idea!
Are you in touch with the tournament arrangers? And will they make this sponsorship official??
If so... Sky rocket Smiley

Change...is in the air.
You know why
Std52stp

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:40:02 AM

Do not underestimate the power of Twitter. Sometime within the month IconicExpert will start promoting Minerals and we will see a huge rise. Others and I are also promoting Minerals right now - all day and all night  Grin. Follow and Retweet me at

https://twitter.com/VeriNinja

be careful Iconic Expert is interested only in money http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/50892730.jpg

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/VCC1H7MSIsg/hqdefault.jpg
TheFridge

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:43:47 AM

Hold Voot long term but I suspect Iconic is already dumping his Minerals

SyncCoin and Voot are exactly the same coin. Yet one is stagnant and the other is booming. There will be a balance sooner or later....
louie6925

Activity: 246

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:46:01 AM

I really like Minerals, invested quite a lot and will invest more in Minerals, but do not listen IconicExpert. When he says buy it he will dump his coins in your face and you are going to hold the bag.

If you don't have the first idea of what you're talking about, then you really shouldn't post your thoughts here for others to read your complete crap post!
Firstly the whole IE thing being a thief is bs, please do your research on this subject as you clearly are one of the many clueless noobs who foolishly believe everything they read on Twitter or forums! I'm not gonna turn this into a big IE debate but if you take a few minutes away from attempting to spread pointless fur and do some real research you will find the truth and realise how stupid you've just made yourself look.

Anyway this coin is bigger than IE and personally couldn't give a stuff whose promoting it and what the market price is doing!
The bottom line is this coin is really onto something huge, and if you don't realise that then maybe you should stick to day trading shitcoins!!! The dev here has uncovered a great niche and as with any successful business/project its the niche that is the most important element.

We need to go back to end of last year/begining of this year and look at dove, how they got no.3 market cap and most traded coin. They did this through the efforts of the community! Something that coins are stugglung to achieve of late, if the price dropspeople leave, nobody fights for the coin as a community anymore! Let's change that here.

So what can we do as a community? .........support the dev! He has enough on his plate implementing his roadmap, we can all do our bit to help. I read through pages of people moaning or telling the dev what he should or shouldn't be doing! Instead, all it takes is if each one of us joins one if the gaming forums! Ask questions and interact, once you have struck up a few conversations then start introducing them to Minerals, show them how to get some, direct them to this forum. We need the coming community on board and when we do this coin will be ffffing huge. Why people keep trying to market the coin on Twitter is beyond me, why promote to your crypto followers who already know about Min? We need to get new people in and gamers are one of the biggest communities out there! If only 2% get onboard that is still massive.

I did this four days ago, I joined a forum asked questions, introduced myself and through conversation I introduced 7 people on there to Minerals, so far 2 have now bought btc and converted the to Min, 3 others seen really interested! Hopefully they will tell their gamer buddies and things can start snowballing! It rakes very little time and something we are all capable of doing, and whats more really help the dev.

Like I said Min has found one of the most exciting niches a coin can work with, get this right and this coin really can 've a game changer, I'll say it again, this coin is bigger than any promoter and when it's this good the hopeless attempts from the pathetic fudsters will go unnoticed as we the comunity know where this is going.

Let's all play our part in what can be the biggest thing to happen to crypto!

In Min we trust
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:58:53 AM

If you don't have the first idea of what you're talking about, then you really shouldn't post your thoughts here for others to read your complete crap post!
Firstly the whole IE thing being a thief is bs, please do your research on this subject as you clearly are one of the many clueless noobs who foolishly believe everything they read on Twitter or forums! I'm not gonna turn this into a big IE debate but if you take a few minutes away from attempting to spread pointless fur and do some real research you will find the truth and realise how stupid you've just made yourself look.

Anyway this coin is bigger than IE and personally couldn't give a stuff whose promoting it and what the market price is doing!
The bottom line is this coin is really onto something huge, and if you don't realise that then maybe you should stick to day trading shitcoins!!! The dev here has uncovered a great niche and as with any successful business/project its the niche that is the most important element.

We need to go back to end of last year/begining of this year and look at dove, how they got no.3 market cap and most traded coin. They did this through the efforts of the community! Something that coins are stugglung to achieve of late, if the price dropspeople leave, nobody fights for the coin as a community anymore! Let's change that here.

So what can we do as a community? .........support the dev! He has enough on his plate implementing his roadmap, we can all do our bit to help. I read through pages of people moaning or telling the dev what he should or shouldn't be doing! Instead, all it takes is if each one of us joins one if the gaming forums! Ask questions and interact, once you have struck up a few conversations then start introducing them to Minerals, show them how to get some, direct them to this forum. We need the coming community on board and when we do this coin will be ffffing huge. Why people keep trying to market the coin on Twitter is beyond me, why promote to your crypto followers who already know about Min? We need to get new people in and gamers are one of the biggest communities out there! If only 2% get onboard that is still massive.

I did this four days ago, I joined a forum asked questions, introduced myself and through conversation I introduced 7 people on there to Minerals, so far 2 have now bought btc and converted the to Min, 3 others seen really interested! Hopefully they will tell their gamer buddies and things can start snowballing! It rakes very little time and something we are all capable of doing, and whats more really help the dev.

Like I said Min has found one of the most exciting niches a coin can work with, get this right and this coin really can 've a game changer, I'll say it again, this coin is bigger than any promoter and when it's this good the hopeless attempts from the pathetic fudsters will go unnoticed as we the comunity know where this is going.

Let's all play our part in what can be the biggest thing to happen to crypto!

In Min we trust

Yes, Min is a great coin and a long term investment opportunity. That doesn't mean one should follow IconicExpert's tips. Quite the opposite, when IE promote a buy you should sell (because if you buy he will dump the coin in your face) and when he says sell then buy is the logical action.
Stenull

Activity: 585

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:05:04 PM

Are you in touch with the tournament arrangers? And will they make this sponsorship official??

It makes me glad to see people understands the nature of IE Smiley
But don't let my question drown in it ;P

Change...is in the air.
You know why
louie6925

Activity: 246

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:17:18 PM

It makes me glad to see people understands the nature of IE Smiley
But don't let my question drown in it ;P

Like I said in the post above, people need to stop caring what IE does! He may well dump on us but so what? This coin is bigger, telling people to sell when IE says buy is just going to further hurt the coin.

Please read through the road map the dev has set out, if all gets implemented then the price for now doesn't matter because the coin will withstand. Ideally we want all the day traders who follow IE to sell anyway as they are not real investors and they'll sell when they get their profits anyway. All serious investors need to buy why the prices are low and then help promote the coin, even if it drops below 1000k says as we all know the bigger picture.

So yes IE may want to dump on you but with the strong dev, strong niche and strong community this coin will worth an absolute fortune! The immediate markets are irrelevant and the clever people are the ones who are accumulating now and happy to hold long term. Please no more talk about IE! All you're gonna do is help to hurt the coin! He is irrelevant
pscb

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:20:32 PM

Yes, Min is a great coin and a long term investment opportunity. That doesn't mean one should follow IconicExpert's tips. Quite the opposite, when IE promote a buy you should sell (because if you buy he will dump the coin in your face) and when he says sell then buy is the logical action.

There always be some IE brown nosers.. Like some people might actually admire Caprio in this movie...... They're just dreamin in fact
TheFridge

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:21:29 PM

Enough with this IE shit. Seriously, your just feeding the guys ego.
pscb

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:28:36 PM

From what ? scaming chobos ?
Std52stp

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:04:57 PM

Do not underestimate the power of Twitter. Sometime within the month IconicExpert will start promoting Minerals and we will see a huge rise. Others and I are also promoting Minerals right now - all day and all night  Grin. Follow and Retweet me at

https://twitter.com/VeriNinja

be careful Iconic Expert is interested only in money

Even if the true, there is going to be a massive rise and the price floor is going to be much higher than it is now.  Grin
be carefull try to google what a jerk he is
He thinks only about money and pump and dump schemes

http://libertycoin.co/statement/official-statement-regarding-the-iconic-expert/

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/iconicexpert-scammer-and-thief.326596/
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: