Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:34:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 [449] 450 451 452 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742146 times)
meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:19:36 PM

what was up with the price on cryptsy yesterday?  Huh

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hoshimaru

Activity: 411
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:49:20 PM

what was up with the price on cryptsy yesterday?  Huh
I noticed it too. A 24hr high of 900?

There has been a Pump & Dump in 2014 as well. I don't think we need to look for another reason.
FoldingCoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:51:27 AM

Hello Smiley just checking back in to see if this community has found a dev yet. I posted here awhile back to see if this community had an interest in moving over to Counterparty and have FLDC help in the transition and new direction. http://FoldingCoin.net

Robert Ross - FoldingCoin Inc Administrator, Board Member -
FLDC Twitter: @foldingcoin - Skype: foldingcoin - Email: rross@foldingcoin.net - Join the Discord: Join Link My handle is @pooktwo#7260
Stronci

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:55:34 PM

Oк. Ladies and gentlemen, girls and boys, I am glad to you to report about revival of Minerals.

Half a year passed after the project was left by the former developer. Earlier offers on absorption were made, nevertheless real steps didn't follow. Actually all this time some of us reflected on the future of a coin. Despite current situation in which we appeared in September, this coin possesses good positive potential. We can infinitely abuse the former developer, his lie left bitter smack and still we have to divide the identity of the developer and his project. Minerals have short, but bright history. The community well knows resonances which were caused by a coin in three months of the existence It affected a historical paradigm of cryptocommunity and it remained in our memory.

Passed time, fog vanished and now we can deliberately look at a situation. At present the project is in the frozen state. Hoshimaru made some important things thanks to which the system continued to function. Thus now the coin has the block explorer, dns seeds and the updated wallet. I in turn worked on the concept of the project. All this time we with Hoshimaru constantly were in touch and discussed further destiny of Minerals. I expected the maturing moment when it would be possible to tell about the plans with confidence. This circumstance was dictated by big strain which I experienced in connection with development of details of the concept of the project. At the moment I got confidence in that that the concept has the sufficient clearness and validity. Time to make the official statement in an open form came.

Thus I want to proclaim a new course of development of the project. The concept of a new course assumes large-scale updating. The purpose of this updating is the separation from a maternal construction and transformation to independent structure. This procedure means replacement of all elements of structure. The first step is replacement of a name of a coin. Now her official name - Mineralscoin. Nevertheless the name Minerals can be used also freely. The abbreviation remains former (MIN). This step is necessary to give to a coin uniqueness. The name Minerals in the world makes a certain sense. Besides there is a large number of the goods having this name. The competition for semantic identity will take away additional resources. The project needs a unique recognizable name which will be connected directly with a coin. Thus it will be easier for coin to win popularity.

The concept of a new course designates a betting platform as the main priority. Thus key and main feature of the project will be realization of service of a bet of electronic sports for: Win, Mac, iOS, Android, Win Phone. It is an ultimate goal. Thus realization of a universal platform for rates not connected with certain content is supposed. Taking the competing subjects into consideration and estimating prospect from the economic point of view, the project assumes the unique concept. Details of the concept will be disclosed on the development course. At the moment I will make bold to tell about the huge potential containing in this concept. Round service of a bet other services indirectly or directly connected with key feature will be built on. The road map within the first phase of development is given below. The first phase assumes full realization of service of a bet. The second and the subsequent phases assume expansion of service of key feature, promotion and marketing, creation of a multipool, etc. The road map is designated 2015, but not limited by it. The deadline isn't supposed. These are desirable terms, nevertheless if necessary they can be modified.

Roadmap

Creation Of The New Face
Start Of A New Block Explorer
Updating Of The Client
Foundation Of Fund
Website  Forum  New ANN Thread
Migration On SHA-256 + POS 2.0
Light Version Of The Client
Development Of A Betting Platform
Introduction Of Anon Feature
Fast Operations With Fiat Money
Client 2.0 For Mobile Devices
Web TV Channel

It is presumable sequence of actions. Introduction of small amendments and parallel performance of these or those tasks is allowed.

1. Creation of the new face
The new logo is necessary for a coin. It can be modernization of a former logo, or its full updating. Full transformation is required. Also the additional visual art material is required.

2. Start Of A New Block Explorer
One more block explorer is necessary for a coin. Existence of one server vest on it 100 percent responsibility. In that case all network is depending on stability of operation of this server. Such situation creates fragility and instability for all network. Thus use of two servers will allow to increase stability. It is supposed to use the third-party service providing the corresponding services.

3. Updating of the client
Updating of the client will be executed within realization of a new course.

4. Foundation of fund
Existence of fund assumes the arrangement of a financial safety cushion for the project. The fund intends to use in several directions: stimulation (encouragement) of developers, stabilization of a course of a coin, financing of elements of the project. The size of fund will be declared later. It is necessary to specify that the fund will be a minor source of financing. Fixed assets will be made by developers.

5. Website  forum  new ANN thread
Development of the website of a coin, home forum, and also start of a new thread on a bitcointalk will be the first serious stage on the way to construction of structure of the project. The following requirements are imposed to the website and a forum: the simple intuitive interface, work on the main platforms, work with all popular browsers, progressive design, fast functioning. It is required to make the modern website meeting all needs of the target user. The website has to contain all necessary information demanded for the beginner who just learned about a coin. The user shouldn't go on a forum a bitcointalk and read hundreds of pages to find the answer to the interesting question. Answers, helps, FAQ, all necessary material has to be present both on the site and at a home forum.

6. Migration On SHA-256 + POS 2.0
Transition to SHA-256 and POS 2.0 are connected with high load of computing resources. The real client (wallet) in particular is very exacting to processor power. Such situation isn't admissible for the mobile client. SHA-256 will help to lower loading. Aggression of POS has to be also reduced.

7. Light Version Of The Client
The light version of the client is intended for players. The purpose of the light version is reduction of time of synchronization. This version of the client is based on the principle of work of Electrum and has the truncated base. The casual user who just learned about service and established a wallet shouldn't wait for the whole day before he is able to bet. Such test of nerves and patience can affect the first impression and force the user to look for alternative. The light version will allow to synchronize quickly the client and to start staking.

8. Development Of A Betting Platform
Key feature of the project which assumes the mechanism for a bet. This operational block is a kernel of system. Realization of a platform will mean a maturity of the project and its transition to new qualitative level. At this stage during testing integration of a platform and the website will begin, and further its integration into the new version of the client and anonymous feature. The official user option of a platform will be presented along with the client 2.0.

9. Introduction Of Anon Feature
Anonymous feature is connected with functioning of a platform of a bet and will be realized during testing of a platform. The concept of anonymous feature is already developed and potentially represents protection level the surpassing Monero. Anonymous feature is of secondary importance and will be developed not in damage of a betting platform.

10. Fast Operations With Fiat Money
Component of realization of a platform of a bet is service of direct converting of cash and their input in system. It is important point in a problem of attraction of masses. Target group of the project are players. Thus it is required to correspond to their outlook and to do a way of input-output of money, convenient for them. This service will allow to make monetary operations in rather short period. The important criterion when developing service sets a task of minimization of commission expenses. At the beginning as the transit tool it is supposed to use known services of electronic payments.

11. Client 2.0 For Mobile Devices
The client 2.0 is a wallet with the integrated function of a bet. This version of the client will include all earlier developed features of the project and will be final release of a wallet in a phase 1. This client accepts access to all earlier developed features: opportunity to stake, use of anonymous feature, transformation of fiat in minerals and back, the truncated basis, providing analytical information, something else is possible. The beauty, utility, ergonomics, intuitivism - all these qualities have to become advantages of the client 2.0. In it integration of the greatest number of opportunities/services has to be realized. It has to be revolution in design. Appearance and simplicity in this case plays huge role. The bet is entertainment, but not carrying out trade operations. The user shouldn't reflect on addresses, codes and other information, obscure for it. It here to have a good time and we have to give it that that he wants. To it it has to be comfortable. Comfortably to load a wallet, comfortably to start it, comfortably to buy coins and to stake, comfortably to watch statistics, etc. It is necessary to provide to the user high-quality service and he will answer with dollar.

12. Web TV Channel
The web of TV represents the private channel intended for broadcast of content of service of a bet. Problem of the channel is promoting of service and creation of active multimedia space. Broadcasting 24 hours per day, schedule, repetitions, prompts, comments, informers and other.

Ultimate goal of all project is providing professional service of a bet with a wide range of content. At the same time parallel components are such tasks as: the organization of original multimedia space - the specific environment with characteristic distinctive specifics, stabilization and control of a course of a coin for the purpose of growth of its price, planning in the long term, development regardless of an external conjuncture of the market of cryptocurrencies.

At present we about Hoshimaru are the center of the project, thus nevertheless the main responsibility and loading lays down on me. Thus I will operate the project. So far we were also given support of Darkpill and goldminer333. On process I plan to make team. Someone from a line-up will have the constant status of membership, others will be picked up for realization of certain tasks.

It is very important to understand and remember that fact that development assumes itself construction of a steady construction and for this purpose enough time is required. As each of us has the primary place of employment, we have to be respectful to employment of the person and not demand from it more than it can give. We can put only the free time in the project. Development assumes steady forward development. Quality, quality and once again quality has to be the main criterion of this development.

We will be glad to accept in the ranks of new participants. Everyone can offer the help and enter team. We need all who has time and desire to make something useful to the project. We trust in bright future of a coin. We understand gravity of the tasks facing us. The project comprises huge potential and we will make everything that completely to open it. Mineralscoin has to become an example and a bright star of the cryptoworld. The kind and light name of Minerals has to install trust to cryptocurrency. Support us friends! Force with us!

Minerals comeback!
DogeBuffet

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 12:47:56 AM

Oh yeah baby lets do it  Cool
meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:21:58 AM

sounds really good... I´m exited to see where this coin moves  Smiley

EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA

holylacross

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:34:20 PM

blue text of the gods! Very happy to see a potential revive of this coin. I want more Starcraft/E-betting action!
Hoshimaru

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:20:45 PM

Excellent article Stronci! Grin
I've conveyed the message on Morning Minerals & Twitter. We already got a retweet \(^_^)/
brownmon

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:50:30 AM

At present we about Hoshimaru are the center of the project, thus nevertheless the main responsibility and loading lays down on me. Thus I will operate the project. So far we were also given support of Darkpill and goldminer333. On process I plan to make team. Someone from a line-up will have the constant status of membership, others will be picked up for realization of certain tasks.

So, which if any of those guys (or you) are C++ coindevs?
Stronci

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:34:28 AM

So, which if any of those guys (or you) are C++ coindevs?

I have a partner who owns skills of C ++.
Hoshimaru

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 09:19:21 PM

Hi guys. Just to be clear: http://mineral.com is not to be associated with Mineralscoin.

That website is from Josh Garza, urging his customers to use that site, now that Paybase is to be shut down on April 30th.
SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 09:37:22 PM

feels like I've been bag holding this one for a year. Are we still about gaming?
SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 09:39:45 PM

guys, in the poll, what does "SC2 tournaments" mean? thanks
Stronci

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 12:16:25 PM

The poll was created by the former developer and has no relation to reality. The road map at least in the first phase doesn't assume the organization of tournaments.
Stronci

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:26:28 PM

Warm request to all holders of Minerals. Please, don't switch off a wallet. Remain in a network as it is possible more long, 24 hours per day are desirable. We need support of a network.
DogeBuffet

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:57:54 PM

When is the new forum/site launching? I think a fresh thread would be important to symbol the adoption of this new course.
Hoshimaru

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:47:38 AM

It refers to Star Craft 2 1vs1 battles broadcasted on Twitch, to bet on. Unfortunately, it was only organised once, by means of testing the whole system by the former team. Then, things were abandoned.
Stronci

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:43:14 PM

When is the new forum/site launching? I think a fresh thread would be important to symbol the adoption of this new course.

Yes, certainly, the new thread will be created according to sequence of the planned schedule.

I pay your attention that after a while the new logo will be officially presented.

DogeBuffet

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 09:24:44 PM

Yes, certainly, the new thread will be created according to sequence of the planned schedule.

I pay your attention that after a while the new logo will be officially presented.

Do you have a rough time table planned? Although its probably better to just deliver one thing after the other Wink We all know how deadlines in crypto worked for the most of the coins lol.. Better surprise delivery than delayed. Still, would be cool to know on what you decided regarding this?
Stronci

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:37:34 PM

Dear friends. Time came. I am glad to you to present the new official Mineralscoin logo!

LOGO color

LOGO monochrome

LOGO NAME color

LOGO NAME monochrome

Pages: « 1 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 [449] 450 451 452 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: