Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:44:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does there any online service that sells paypal for bitcoins?  (Read 953 times)
acaciosc (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:09:53 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2014, 12:30:35 AM by acaciosc

...And other cryptocurrencies? I already know that there are sites which we can trade paypal to bitcoin and viceversa, but they are auction. No "buy now" option.

EDIT: And does a Power Supply Unit make some influence on GH/s? For example, I have a Corsair PSU and a generic PSU working together in my Antminer S1... Would I get faster hashrates if I switched from a generic PSU and bought a better PSU?

Sorry for making two questions at once, by the way. And thanks in advance!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:13:24 PM

Expresscoin

xilatleo

Activity: 186
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:19:11 PM

Virwox, and you can get your coin instantly but it will charge you high fees
acaciosc (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:19:56 PM

Expresscoin

Expresscoin is to buy bitcoins only, correct? I want to sell coins for paypal.
acaciosc (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:22:00 PM

Hmmm, looks like it's the same case as with Expresscoin.
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:43:11 PM

Expresscoin

I'm wondering, why would you want to sell BTC for paypal and then pay more fees to get the money?   Wouldn't it be more advantageous to just sell them somewhere you can get cash or money deposited directly into your bank?
Pierre11

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:17:23 AM

Not always instantly ; you must wait 2 day the fist time for withdrawal btc.
acaciosc (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:28:56 AM

Expresscoin

I'm wondering, why would you want to sell BTC for paypal and then pay more fees to get the money?   Wouldn't it be more advantageous to just sell them somewhere you can get cash or money deposited directly into your bank?

But I think it's harder, because I'd need to exchange bitcoin to reais (R$ - brazilian currency), and since I'm struggling to even find a place which I can exchange bitcoin to paypal... But it would be indeed better if I knew a service that allows me to exchange bitcoins to reais, in my brazilian bank.
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:02:10 AM

Expresscoin

But I think it's harder, because I'd need to exchange bitcoin to reais (R$ - brazilian currency), and since I'm struggling to even find a place which I can exchange bitcoin to paypal... But it would be indeed better if I knew a service that allows me to exchange bitcoins to reais, in my brazilian bank.

Does Coinbase.com allow international banks?   You should try for an invite to Circle.com.   How much are you trying to sell, I may be able to help you out...

acaciosc (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:47:45 AM

Does Coinbase.com allow international banks?   You should try for an invite to Circle.com.   How much are you trying to sell, I may be able to help you out...

Actually, I wanna sell 0.21142051 BTC, which is worth atm $ 139.54. Would you help me out with this one? I'll sign up in Coinbase and request an invite in Circle, btw.
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 02:09:08 AM

https://localbitcoins.com/sell-bitcoins-online/paypal/

You can use the above website to sell your bitcoins for paypal but I don't use this exchange so I am not sure how legit this is, also you can always open a thread @Marketplace and offer to sell directly on the sub forum, I am sure someone will make you an offer to purchase from you using paypal. Just make sure you use escrow service for safe trading.

Rainyman22

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:14:55 AM

...And other cryptocurrencies? I already know that there are sites which we can trade paypal to bitcoin and viceversa, but they are auction. No "buy now" option.

EDIT: And does a Power Supply Unit make some influence on GH/s? For example, I have a Corsair PSU and a generic PSU working together in my Antminer S1... Would I get faster hashrates if I switched from a generic PSU and bought a better PSU?

Sorry for making two questions at once, by the way. And thanks in advance!

Yes there is. http://btcpromo.net/ offers instant sell to paypal. also higher prices if you act fast enough...

how to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8HKrDlozNY

if you appreciate the info please use my referral link http://btcpromo.net/index.php?r=1HrhYoXdvyNPZMqyo3trxWNFTaXXPGiSxQ
cheers
acaciosc (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:24:40 AM

Yes there is. http://btcpromo.net/ offers instant sell to paypal. also higher prices if you act fast enough...

how to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8HKrDlozNY

if you appreciate the info please use my referral link http://btcpromo.net/index.php?r=1HrhYoXdvyNPZMqyo3trxWNFTaXXPGiSxQ
cheers

Hmmm... Are you trying to scam me or what? Only one post (this one), and recommending me to sign up in a site known to be scam (Google is our friend, didn't u know?)...
ganabb

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:05:48 AM

ebay.co.uk to allow Bitcoin sales in 'virtual currency' category.

http://www.cnet.com/news/ebay-to-allow-bitcoin-sales-in-virtual-currency-category/

ExpressCoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 12:34:32 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 01:13:01 AM by ExpressCoin

Hey guys. Jeff from http://expco.in/t9 here. We'll do PayPal to Bitcoin trades, no problem. We use a combination of Bitstamp and other major exchanges to determine our prices, and our fee is 3%.

Virwox does indeed allow for Paypal trades as well. Their method is a bit more complicated, but none the less valid. You buy Linden Dollars from them with Paypal, and then convert them into Bitcoin from there. Their fee's, at final trade, are just under 11%.

For anyone in this thread eager to try a PayPal trade out with us, I'll include an extra $5 in bitcoin with your orders. PM me here or email me directly at jeff@expresscoin.com.

acaciosc, you're also looking for a way to cash out bitcoins into paypal, yes? You're right that expresscoin doesn't do this, but a lot of folks have had great results using Cryptothrift. There is a user there named CoinTrade who is well known for being fast & trustworthy. Always do your own research, but thats a great place to start!
acaciosc (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:22:08 AM

Hey guys. Jeff from http://expco.in/t9 here. We'll do PayPal to Bitcoin trades, no problem. We use a combination of Bitstamp and other major exchanges to determine our prices, and our fee is 3%.

Virwox does indeed allow for Paypal trades as well. Their method is a bit more complicated, but none the less valid. You buy Linden Dollars from them with Paypal, and then convert them into Bitcoin from there. Their fee's, at final trade, are just under 11%.

For anyone in this thread eager to try a PayPal trade out with us, I'll include an extra $5 in bitcoin with your orders. PM me here or email me directly at jeff@expresscoin.com.

acaciosc, you're also looking for a way to cash out bitcoins into paypal, yes? You're right that expresscoin doesn't do this, but a lot of folks have had great results using Cryptothrift. There is a user named CoinTrade who is well known for being fast & trustworthy. Always do your own research, but thats a great place to start!

Thank you very much for the info, ExpressCoin. I'm actually giving a try in https://localbitcoins.com, which has local and international sellers, offering to both buy and sell bitcoins. Looks too good to be true, but I think I've just found out what I've been looking for (thank you, bitbaby!).

Cryptothrift is also good as far as I know, but I find it hard to understand the way it works. Not too simple as in localbitcoins.
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:34:52 AM

Either deal on localbitcoins with people who have crap tons of trusted feedback or try the currency exchange subforum over here with, once again, people with a boatload of positive trust so you don't get scammed by people who want to chargeback the second you send the coins. How urgently do you need the cash?
acaciosc (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:19:25 PM

Either deal on localbitcoins with people who have crap tons of trusted feedback or try the currency exchange subforum over here with, once again, people with a boatload of positive trust so you don't get scammed by people who want to chargeback the second you send the coins. How urgently do you need the cash?

I'm not with so much hurry now, but I dislike using auction sites, because when I want money, I want for that exact moment.

About trading with someone from here, I think it's not as secure as in localbitcoins, since here you don't have an escrow service, correct?
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 04:00:36 PM

I buy and sell bitcoins with paypal.  Shoot me a PM Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: