Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2018, 05:54:04 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][PRE-ICO][BOUNTY PROGRAM] Angry Panda project and ROAR tokens  (Read 151 times)
Angry Panda

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Safe investments for everyone

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 11:10:05 AM

HEADER IMAGE

Angry Panda project

PRESALE IMAGE

JOIN PRESALE:

Saturday, 30th JUNE 2018

16:00 CEST UTC+2 hours, Rome (Italy)

Asset ID: 2yVPrfCZyhvZqXCi8A5v15ad7oQHqbcgGeBqTyEHTmuL
Amount to buy (MAX):1,000 ROAR
Price:1$
Accepted currencies:WAVES, BTC, ETH
Total supply:16,000,000 ROAR
Exchange:Waves Decentralized Exchange

Wait the end of the countdown to buy!

Website - Distribution - ICO Rounds - Presale - Announcements & Bounties - Get started - info@angrypandacoin.com
WavesPlatform - Twitter - Telegram Channel - Telegram Group - Facebook (Planned) - Instagram (Under Evaluation)

LOGO IMAGE

NOTE: you can read the same or updated content of this post on angrypandacoin.com
It also contains tables and graphs for a better reading and understanding of our project.

Mission

Angry Panda project aims to create an extremely solid cryptocurrency to protect the value of your investments during down trends and bear markets.

Main goals

• Creation of Angry Panda, a token with a limited price range: $1,000-$1,100
  • Getting listed on the most important exchanges
  • Creation of Angry Panda Exchange
  • Angry Panda token as universal method of payment for daily use

Advantages

Profit

Investors could daily trade Angry Panda tokens with a 10% potential profit ($1,100/$1,000). During down trends your token will increase its value.

Safety

You can hodl your Angry Panda tokens without fear they will lose all their value: since they can’t go under 1,000$, your investments would be always safe during down trends and bear markets. Indeed, they will probably increase their value.

Immediacy

Angry Panda will make it easy to understand the minimum value of your investment, regardless of whether you are a small or a big investor. In fact:

USD
Angry Panda
1$
1,000$
1,000,000$
123.45$

ROAR and Angry Panda tokens

The main purpose of the ROAR token is to raise funds for the Angry Panda project and make it known. Therefore, the initial coin offering (ICO) will start at really cheap prices.
The total supply of the ROAR tokens is 16,000,000: 15,000,000 for sell and 1,000,000 given as bounties.
While the total supply of Angry Panda token is 100,000,000: 16,000,000 ROAR (swap), 80,000,000 for sell and 4,000,000 given as bounties.

Distribution - Graph and Table

ROAR tokens: 10 ICO rounds

Our initial coin offering (ICO) of ROAR tokens will be spread in 10 rounds. It is a great opportunity to have a strong return on investment and it represents, in concrete terms, our gratitude to all those who will support the Angry Panda project since first steps.

ICO Rounds - Table and Graph

MIN RETURN
SUPPLY
% SUPPLY
BOUNTIES
1$
+99900%
0.10%
2$
+49900%
0.10%
4$
+24900%
0.10%
8$
+12400%
0.20%
Presale Ends
0.50%
16$
+6150%
0.20%
32$
+3025%
0.30%
64$
+1463%
0.50%
128$
+681%
1.00%
256$
+291%
2.50%
512$
+95%
10.00%
ICO Ends & SWAP
15.00%
Min
1,000$
80.00%
MAX
1,100$
BOUNTIES/AIRDROPS
5.00%
TOTAL SUPPLY
100%

Presale: Rounds 1-2-3-4

During presale, ROAR tokens can be reserved through Waves DEX (Waves Decentralized Exchange) in whole amounts.

Read the guide about how to buy in this phase: Presale

It’s in your interest to buy during the first rounds to get more profit margins.
Keep in mind that quantities at best prices are very limited. First come, first served

Rounds 5-6-7-8-9-10

After presale, ROAR tokens will be sold directly on Waves DEX and prices fixed in USD, WAVES, BTC, ETH, EUR and more currencies. However you can always put a buy or sell order with any other currency present in Waves DEX: all pairs are available!

You can find a step by step guide to buy ROAR tokens on Waves DEX on Get started page.
Anyhow we are fully committed to you, so please contact us anytime with questions at info@angrypandacoin.com

We also will start to list ROAR tokens on the most important exchanges.

Token swap: from ROAR to Angry Panda

A token swap could take place after the Round 10 or also before: for every ROAR token owned, you’ll receive an Angry Panda token. This process will be really simple: you’ll find the new pair ROAR/Angry Panda on Waves DEX to change all your ROAR tokens at a 1:1 rate. We will be announcing the start time of the token swap through announcement.

Token swap: from Waves to ERC20

We are planning also for a possible token swap from Waves to ERC20 or the creation of the same coin for dual-blockchain project (the existance on both the Waves and Ethereum blockchains). You may trade, buy or hold on to your current Waves-based tokens as usual without the need to do anything special at this time. We will be releasing a full instruction guide in future on how the process regarding the move from Waves to ERC20 will work.

Angry Panda tokens

After the Round 10 and token swaps, we will start to sell Angry Panda tokens at a full price of $1,000.

Bounties & Airdrops

The amount of 5,000,000 tokens is reserved for bounties and airdrops: 1,000,000 ROAR tokens and 4,000,000 Angry Panda tokens.

Bounties & Airdrops - Table and Graph

Beware of scams

• Check the exchanges where the tokens are listed: actually only on Waves DEX (Decentralized Exchange)
  • Check the name of the token you are buying, it must be ROAR and the Asset ID: 2yVPrfCZyhvZqXCi8A5v15ad7oQHqbcgGeBqTyEHTmuL
  • Angry Panda token is not yet available for sale. Wait for the official announcement
  • Official Announcements are made only on www.angrypandacoin.com, Twitter and Telegram Channel
  • In order to claim any free tokens, you must type only your Waves account public address
  • Don't give your password, your private address or your secret backup phrase (SEED) to anyone! Never! If anyone has your password or SEED, they can steal your Waves and tokens! Be careful and avoid inputting your wallet information on any resources
  • We don't ask payments to give you something in return

BOUNTY #4: 3,000 ROAR Presale - Round 1
Referrals 3%

• Worth 3,000$ today in ROAR tokens
  • Worth 3,000,000$ and more “tomorrow” in Angry Panda tokens

Rules:
1) Join our Telegram Group and comment your Waves address
2) Join our Facebook Group and comment your Waves address on Facebook post
3) Follow, Like and Retweet to 5 friends on Twitter and comment your Waves address on Twitter post

You get 1% bonus for every social or group. When you or your friends buy ROAR tokens during Presale Round 1, you get 1-3% bonus of that amount if you or your friends add your address in the Description. Don’t forget to comment your Waves address every time.

Read very well ALL the RULES on our website.

Expiry date:
The end of “Presale – Round 1”

i.e.
You followed all the rules and got a 3% bonus
You buy 500 ROAR and add your referral address
A friend buys 1,000 ROAR and add your referral address
A friend buys 200 ROAR and add your referral address
A friend buys 50 ROAR and add your referral address
You get 3% x 1,750 ROAR = 52.5 ROAR

i.e.
You followed just one rule and got a 1% bonus
You buy 200 ROAR and add your referral address
A friend buys 800 ROAR and add your referral address
A friend buys 400 ROAR and add your referral address
A friend buys 100 ROAR and add your referral address
You get 1% x 1,500 ROAR = 15 ROAR

Angry Panda project - ROAR token - WavesPlatform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Angry Panda

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:26:40 PM

Contributors

We are looking for passionate contributors info@angrypandacoin.com

Abilities:
  • Trust and believe in our ideas
  • Work directly with the team and truly believe in what they are doing, lead by example for everyone around you.
  • Create an environment for the rest to be as big of passionate as the founders themselves.
  • Customers first: care greatly about the customer’s satisfaction, go above and beyond expectations and put in full effort to your work.
  • Think above and beyond what you are given. How can I make it better?
  • Freedom, flexibility, responsibility
  • Hold yourself at a high personal standard
  • Stand up for what you believe in
  • Iterate to success
  • Keep it simple

Angry Panda

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:53:35 AM

What’s the purpose of Angry Panda project?

We get angry more and more often looking at our capitals to lose all the valor slowly gained and we feel defenseless in front of a bear market, when we can’t do anything to stop the drop in prices. Angry Panda project is born to protect investors and the value of their investments against this common risk.

Why should I choose it?

Of course we know that there are many other good projects that proclame themselves to be “the new Ethereum”, “the best cryptocurrency”, “the fastest crypto”, “the future of crypto security” and so on…

But what they really do for us? And what distinguishes them from others?

We are proposing a new solution: with a limited price range your investments will be always safe when prices drop and let you a good margin to gain too, as well as it’ll be immediate to understand the value on your investment. This is the basic idea, the first step of a farsighted project. Check it on our website: www.angrypandacoin.com

Can I share my opinions and ideas? Do you need contributors?

Of course. You're always welcome!
We believe that “Blockchains don’t add value. People do.”, therefore it’s important to us you come and join our growing community to learn more about our plans, share your feedback and feature requests with us, or to get involved as a contributor. One hundred brains are better than one and one million brains are better than one hundred. Check announcements or propose yourself, it’s possible we need your help!

Do you have questions about our token management and listing process or anything else?
We are fully committed to you, so please contact us anytime and everywhere with questions. Don’t be shy, we don’t bite!

kawetsriyanto

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:02:10 AM

I like the mission of Angry Panda project that want to create an extremely solid cryptocurrency to protect the value of your investments during down trends and bear markets. In addition, I want to reserve Indonesian Translation and can moderate it If you need it. Thank you  Smiley

Energzine /  World's first Blockchain enabled EV Charging Stations
▐ Renewable Energy ▌ (https://www.enrgzine.io)
Angry Panda

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 02:18:31 PM

New Bounty available - Check in the first post

kawetsriyanto

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:01:02 PM

Indonesian Translation is Done.
Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4479950.new#new

Energzine /  World's first Blockchain enabled EV Charging Stations
▐ Renewable Energy ▌ (https://www.enrgzine.io)
CryptoTamer

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

A decentralized marketing ecosystem for merchants

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 03:32:28 PM

Angry Panda project aims to create an extremely solid cryptocurrency to protect the value of your investments during down trends and bear markets.

Main goals

• Creation of Angry Panda, a token with a limited price range: $1,000-$1,100
  • Getting listed on the most important exchanges
  • Creation of Angry Panda Exchange
  • Angry Panda token as universal method of payment for daily use

Advantages

Profit

Investors could daily trade Angry Panda tokens with a 10% potential profit ($1,100/$1,000). During down trends your token will increase its value.

Safety

You can hodl your Angry Panda tokens without fear they will lose all their value: since they can’t go under 1,000$, your investments would be always safe during down trends and bear markets. Indeed, they will probably increase their value.

Immediacy

Angry Panda will make it easy to understand the minimum value of your investment, regardless of whether you are a small or a big investor. In fact:

USD
Angry Panda
1$
1,000$
1,000,000$
123.45$
I don't understand why you can guarantee investors not to be afraid and claims that the price of panda coins will not be less than $ 1000
is it because a Panda token will be created for a limited price of $ 1k - $ 1.1k? I think it is not enough to guarantee that investors will not sell panda tokens lower than their purchase price. You can see the example in the market, many tokens are cheaper than the purchase price when ICO

Angry Panda

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 03:39:10 PM

The minimum price will be fixed by the exchange, so you will not able to put a bid under 1,000$ or over 1,100$.

We believe that cryptocurrencies world needs a token like this, because it will allow investors to invest more peacefully.

I'm glad you asked. If you have other doubts or questions, feel free to ask.

critolika

Activity: 252

View Profile
Today at 01:51:16 AM

I think your project is very interesting with all the advantages you offer to the investors you I am sure will be many who are interested to join to invest in your project.

bestpikka

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
Today at 02:16:49 AM

I think your project is very interesting with all the advantages you offer to the investors you I am sure will be many who are interested to join to invest in your project.
Indeed a very interesting concept that carried by this project and also the benefits on offer to investors and I also became convinced that the project is ahead of many who support it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Angry Panda

View Profile WWW
Today at 08:36:49 AM

Contributors

We are looking for passionate contributors info@angrypandacoin.com

Abilities:
  • Trust and believe in our ideas
  • Work directly with the team and truly believe in what they are doing, lead by example for everyone around you.
  • Create an environment for the rest to be as big of passionate as the founders themselves.
  • Customers first: care greatly about the customer’s satisfaction, go above and beyond expectations and put in full effort to your work.
  • Think above and beyond what you are given. How can I make it better?
  • Freedom, flexibility, responsibility
  • Hold yourself at a high personal standard
  • Stand up for what you believe in
  • Iterate to success
  • Keep it simple

Looking for Russian translator and moderator

bighash666

Activity: 14

View Profile
Today at 08:37:37 AM

This coin has been added on channels New Coins / CryptoTeam.
More than 10000 friends in our telegram!
https://t.me/bigegecom

https://discord.gg/ghb6F5v

https://twitter.com/bigege_com

Auto rating by CryptoTeam is
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Rules of auto rating you can see on https://discord.gg/ghb6F5v

On discord you can: vote for coins, see raiting coins, see new exchanges for coins.
In future: analytics for new coins, new airdrops, new POS, new MN, setup for mining and others.

ramahero01

Activity: 294

View Profile
Today at 02:04:09 PM

Indeed a very interesting concept that carried by this project and also the benefits on offer to investors and I also became convinced that the project is ahead of many who support it.
with an experienced team of course they give the best for this project so that later many who are interested in this project, I also believe his future project will achieve its success with the maximum.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.