Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:38:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gawminers.com really or scam ?  (Read 5655 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 05:00:31 PM

And since I'm doing this and have their signature I feel personally responsible to counter any lies said about them here by trolls like this moon guy.

Speaking of lies, how is week 4 shipping and hosting going? DHL still mining with GAW hardware in Hong Kong, or whatever the latest status was?

I'm sorry to say this but you haven't been doing too well with this countering thing. It consists mostly of yelling "trolls! lies! shells! (whatever that is)". The CEO at least had sparks of creativity when it came to excuses, you're not up to speed panda gal.
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:05:27 PM

And since I'm doing this and have their signature I feel personally responsible to counter any lies said about them here by trolls like this moon guy.

Speaking of lies, how is week 4 shipping and hosting going? DHL still mining with GAW hardware in Hong Kong, or whatever the latest status was?

I'm sorry to say this but you haven't been doing too well with this countering thing. It consists mostly of yelling "trolls! lies! shells! (whatever that is)". The CEO at least had sparks of creativity when it came to excuses, you're not up to speed panda gal.

Yup I'm calling you a troll because that's what you were doing in every single GAW thread on this forum. It must be your part time job because you're spending at least an hour a day writing about GAW.

And you are even able to double your income by posting with a paid sig, that's creative!

alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:08:33 PM

I don't think moon is a troll, he posts in many other threads and provides some useful info in them. Now the other guy, he is pure troll with his sock puppet account.
EvilPanda

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:25:13 PM

I don't think moon is a troll, he posts in many other threads and provides some useful info in them. Now the other guy, he is pure troll with his sock puppet account.
There's a whole army of trolls who posted crap about GAW, all new accounts with either no post history or a history of 1 word spam, followed by posts in the GAW thread. I'm 100% sure about these:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=341923
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=337896
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=124250

Three new accounts, never dealt with the company they were working so hard to discredit. I've seen similar activity in other equipment seller's threads. New people claiming they had bad experience with the company, unable to give details about their order. But yeah, as moon said it's a conspiracy theory.

alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:38:59 PM

Hey, I'm just saying moon isn't a sock puppet, he spends time doing other things than complaining about GAW.
EvilPanda

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:01:09 PM

Hey, I'm just saying moon isn't a sock puppet, he spends time doing other things than complaining about GAW.
I understand, I didn't say he is. Sorry if I confused you.

I called him a troll because he posts negative stuff about GAW for a few weeks, yet he's not dealing with GAW in any way.
He bought something from them, wasn't satisfied with the service and was offered a refund, like any other unhappy customer, but he didn't want it. What he wanted was to spend an hour or more each day discrediting GAW in their thread (although as I said he got his order and refused to send it back).

So either he was approached by the competition and asked to continue his negative campaign or is just frustrated. (probably both) Why?

He came to the GAW announcement thread and started posting his personal stuff there, which got deleted, but since he was in a pay per post campaign he was losing money every time it happened, so he started his own thread to keep his posts rolling.

And this is the quintessence of moon.

tuanvie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:08:09 PM

they're real friends,
I just ordered a 1.3 MH fury and stuff I'll order a few more days,
they send with DHL services

so I think your question is too horrible,
always think positive and learn to trust others  Smiley

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 07:55:04 PM

I understand, I didn't say he is. Sorry if I confused you.

I called him a troll because he posts negative stuff about GAW for a few weeks, yet he's not dealing with GAW in any way.
He bought something from them, wasn't satisfied with the service and was offered a refund, like any other unhappy customer, but he didn't want it. What he wanted was to spend an hour or more each day discrediting GAW in their thread (although as I said he got his order and refused to send it back).

So either he was approached by the competition and asked to continue his negative campaign or is just frustrated. (probably both) Why?

He came to the GAW announcement thread and started posting his personal stuff there, which got deleted, but since he was in a pay per post campaign he was losing money every time it happened, so he started his own thread to keep his posts rolling.

And this is the quintessence of moon.

A bit - actually a good lump - of revisionist history there. Thankfully there are unmoderated threads out there where I have explained my story with GAW and my motivation behind the criticism. tl;dr version for my friend panda here:

1) I was positively on board with GAW initially and even tried to defend them in the original thread if you cared to read that. It wasn't until many fuck ups later when I got sick of the lies. I stand by what I've posted and it's based mostly on my own experience and publicly available facts. If you have a problem with that - well, then it's your problem.

2) I bought A LOT of "something", had A LOT of issues, refunds were never discussed through normal support channels, only maybe once mentioned by the CEO via PM here. Support tickets where filed, dozens of them, and if they were dealt with any kind of ownership and responsibility we wouldn't be here. I wonder how you could possibly know that I was offered to send something back because I'm not aware of anything like that. Most of the issues weren't even of the "sending back" kind. How will sending back an order is a solution if I haven't received it yet, or if the hosted miner is half dead?

3) I have recommended GAW to my own customers and some other people on and off these forums, mainly because GAW was taking CC and PayPal, so it seemed a safe choice regardless of my personal misfortunes with them. And now I am dealing with GAW in some unpleasant ways, mainly trying to explain to people why the vendor I recommended can't keep their promises. I also have a Week 4 Fury on order to add to the Blizzards in my little stats project. Yes, purchased because it was cheap. It's still in Hong Kong. So predictable.

Now I'm not naive to expect that this will somehow encourage you to stop making shit up about me. I do hope however that your incessant attacks on me will make some prospective GAW customers look deeper and develop realistic expectations about dealing with GAW, and not just look at the shiny facade it's been propping up. Good luck with your signature campaign, don't be so bitter about my sig, you wouldn't want me in your campaign anyway Grin
EvilPanda

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:40:28 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 08:57:20 PM by EvilPanda

How will sending back an order is a solution if I haven't received it yet. (...)
I also have a Week 4 Fury on order to add to the Blizzards in my little stats project. Yes, purchased because it was cheap.

I can't believe what I'm reading. You ordered hardware, didn't get it, yet you went on and ordered more because it was cheap?
So did you finally get anything from GAW or not?

Let's clarify some things and hopefully end this quarrel:
You started your anti GAW thread on the 27.03 - this means you've placed your order before this date.

I find it hard to believe you didn't get anything and placed another order a month later.

As for my attitude towards you I'd like to remind you that for the last 2 months, you've been posting crap about GAW almost every day, like a hardworking employee, doing whatever you could to discourage people from buying their products. There were people with issues in that thread, like in any other hardware sale, and all of them finally got what they wanted and went on with their lives, but not you. You kept coming back every day with some more whining to keep the thread afloat and keep your post count up in the meantime.
Finally, when I started answering you in that thread, what was your response? You went through my old posts trying to find something to use against me, and now you 're playing the victim saying I'm attacking you. Cheesy

Good luck with your signature campaign, don't be so bitter about my sig, you wouldn't want me in your campaign anyway Grin

Thanks and same to you, you'll need it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=656074.0

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 11:28:59 PM

You missed the parts where I said "A LOT" and "dozens" of tickets, and pretty much every other part of my post. Wanna know the full sordid details ask your GAW buddies to take a peek at their support tickets, since you are not listening to anything I'm saying.

Who said anything about victims, I was talking about the effect of your actions. I'm not representing GAW, you are. Talking crap about GAW and discouraging people from buying their products? You are doing a much better job at it than I ever did. Please go on, keep yelling at people who disagree with you, call them liars and trolls, make shit up when you run out of arguments, and you'll fit right in with the fine folks at GAW.

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:35:16 PM

Thinking to buy here but waiting for reviews off others to decide on buying from gawminers if theirs no pre order and shipping next day like antminers do then I might conciser it but until that day comes's I will never do pre orders again for buying mining hardware.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
dogecoinbruh

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:03:31 AM

Hey Panda, a few questions:

I've been trying to find some background information on these companies, one of which being GAWminers. I'm sure you know Reactor, as he posts regularly here. How can such an active member of the bitcointalk community have such problems with GAW unless they were true? Why would he make up stuff about GAW and potentially ruin his reputation; I don't buy that he could have been hired by a competitor. Even if he was bought off, his claims could have been easily been poked full of holes in he was in fact spreading FUD.

Why were they deleting all his posts? Why delete posts at all unless you don't want anyone seeing them. Why not delete all the questions regarding orders too (the ones that were actually making that thread unsearchable). To top if off, they created their own SELFMODERATED thread. That's a red flag if I've ever seen one. Leave the arguably most active cryptocurrency forum to make your own forum so you can moderate threads and delete bad posts? That's BS and you know it.

Then, there's the case with Gridseed. Apparently their CEO got into an argument with Gridseed regarding compensation for customers, and ended up cutting ties with them. I remember reading the whole essay Josh posted about it, thinking to myself "Wow, this guy is really going to bat for his customers" which made me consider them in the first place. That post has since been deleted on their self moderated thread I believe, and they've created their own self moderated forums (go figure). They've been selling Blades again for awhile now, needless to say, I guess Josh made up with Gridseed.

This guy seems to be either the most customer oriented CEO in the world, or the mega king of bullshitters. I hope the first is true. I really do hope that the "conspiracy theories" you're talking about are exactly that, conspiracy theories.

I was going to order from GAW but saw all the posts saying how bad their service is (sending Pi's separately and not changing the values for customs? rookie mistake guys) on multiple sub reddits and here on bitcointalk.

I completely understand you're just a contracted worker offering tech support for them, but defending the company so vehemently makes it look like they're on the defensive, which shouldn't be the case. If this was all lies and FUD, they've had to respond to it once and ignore it from there. At least that's how it should be handled in my professional opinion.

Also, before you comment on how I'm a new account, I'd like to state it here. This is a new account, I've only before been a lurker on bitcointalk, but decided to make an account for posting today.

I'm not trolling or trying to spread FUD. I just want to know if you can answer any of this, if you can't, that's understandable. I'm sure they don't let you into their boardroom meetings or anything.

All that said, I love the panda picture, god damnit I love pandas....
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 02:22:07 AM

dogecoinbruh, if you have time look around hashmaster.com, gaw's own forum in its third iteration. It's getting out of hand apparently so they yanked all the various complaint threads and merged them (kudos for not deleting everything altogether). Which prompted more complaint threads now complaining about complaint threads being merged Smiley . It's hilarious although I have to give it to them, they are trying to plug all these holes in the dam with all their fingers and toes.
robmob

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 02:26:18 AM

I have ordered several fury miners to Canada and got them no problem Also ordered week 4 miners that I am waiting for now. The support I can say will go out of there way to make you happy and ensure your not loosing out money. Yes the support is busy at times and takes a bit to get through but I would recommend this company to anyone.

Crypto Currency Communityhttp://cryptoinfinity.com

Donate BTC:15YMgV1nb97bpRqBT7CEf6ryo37gqeeRpL
EvilPanda

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:06:39 AM

Hey Panda, a few questions:

I've been trying to find some background information on these companies, one of which being GAWminers. I'm sure you know Reactor, as he posts regularly here. How can such an active member of the bitcointalk community have such problems with GAW unless they were true? Why would he make up stuff about GAW and potentially ruin his reputation; I don't buy that he could have been hired by a competitor. Even if he was bought off, his claims could have been easily been poked full of holes in he was in fact spreading FUD.

Why were they deleting all his posts? Why delete posts at all unless you don't want anyone seeing them. Why not delete all the questions regarding orders too (the ones that were actually making that thread unsearchable). To top if off, they created their own SELFMODERATED thread. That's a red flag if I've ever seen one. Leave the arguably most active cryptocurrency forum to make your own forum so you can moderate threads and delete bad posts? That's BS and you know it.

Then, there's the case with Gridseed. Apparently their CEO got into an argument with Gridseed regarding compensation for customers, and ended up cutting ties with them. I remember reading the whole essay Josh posted about it, thinking to myself "Wow, this guy is really going to bat for his customers" which made me consider them in the first place. That post has since been deleted on their self moderated thread I believe, and they've created their own self moderated forums (go figure). They've been selling Blades again for awhile now, needless to say, I guess Josh made up with Gridseed.

This guy seems to be either the most customer oriented CEO in the world, or the mega king of bullshitters. I hope the first is true. I really do hope that the "conspiracy theories" you're talking about are exactly that, conspiracy theories.

I was going to order from GAW but saw all the posts saying how bad their service is (sending Pi's separately and not changing the values for customs? rookie mistake guys) on multiple sub reddits and here on bitcointalk.

I completely understand you're just a contracted worker offering tech support for them, but defending the company so vehemently makes it look like they're on the defensive, which shouldn't be the case. If this was all lies and FUD, they've had to respond to it once and ignore it from there. At least that's how it should be handled in my professional opinion.

Also, before you comment on how I'm a new account, I'd like to state it here. This is a new account, I've only before been a lurker on bitcointalk, but decided to make an account for posting today.

I'm not trolling or trying to spread FUD. I just want to know if you can answer any of this, if you can't, that's understandable. I'm sure they don't let you into their boardroom meetings or anything.

All that said, I love the panda picture, god damnit I love pandas....

That's what I call a normal post, sadly moon is like a brick wall. I asked him if he actually got anything from GAW and why did he order another thing after 2 months of posting crap about GAW but he ignored this and said I'm yelling at him. So you can see this is just a waste of time. Sadly he has a lot of time and will continue to post so that in the end only his negative posts remain.
Back to your questions.

From what I know reactor's issues got resolved and he deleted his posts himself.

Personally I never supported the self moderated thread but it was their choice. I guess they wanted to make a clean announcement thread out of it and avoid off topic stuff.

I don't know anything about their issues with Gridseed, I'm not an employee and don't get any status updates.

Why am I defending them? My personal experiences were completely positive, every time I contacted Josh my questions were answered within a few hours. I talked with him on the phone, he sounds like a nice, passionate guy. Of course we dealt with money as well and he was on time with every payment, so I can't say anything bad about him.

The PI's went separately because they had a different supplier and wanted to send them ASAP, so instead of sending them to their base and repacking they sent from 2 places at the same time. It's easy judge this now, but I'd have a problem choosing a better option here.

I'm not attacking every new account Cheesy If you have some time just check these 3 accounts I listed a few posts back. Their ONLY posts were about GAW, and it wasn't even close to what you asked here. It was pure "don't buy from GAW" type of crap.

You're right pandas rule Cheesy Thanks for keeping it civil.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 12:46:15 PM

Panda, if you had read at least the first couple of posts in "my thread" that you keep mentioning, you would know the answer to your question. Yes, I have received "something" from GAW.

I already told you I purchased the Fury because I needed it for a project and it was cheap. Don't know what else you feel is wrong with that. That I know what kind of delivery and service to expect so I can weigh the risk against the price? Are you now not only establishing qualifying criteria on who can post about GAW, but also on who can buy from them?

Just a few posts ago you stated in a clearly "matter of fact" context that I'm not dealing with GAW in any way, that I've been offered refund(s) - which allegedly I didn't want, that I refused to send some order back. It sounded like you have some inside knowledge except none of it was true. I wanted to address that but I should have known that your propensity to make stuff up as you go will lead this to another "brick wall".

Jabbatheslutt

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:56:34 PM

As far as I know everyone has been receiving their miners without issue.
EvilPanda

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:44:16 PM

Panda, if you had read at least the first couple of posts in "my thread" that you keep mentioning, you would know the answer to your question. Yes, I have received "something" from GAW.

I already told you I purchased the Fury because I needed it for a project and it was cheap. Don't know what else you feel is wrong with that. That I know what kind of delivery and service to expect so I can weigh the risk against the price? Are you now not only establishing qualifying criteria on who can post about GAW, but also on who can buy from them?

Just a few posts ago you stated in a clearly "matter of fact" context that I'm not dealing with GAW in any way, that I've been offered refund(s) - which allegedly I didn't want, that I refused to send some order back. It sounded like you have some inside knowledge except none of it was true. I wanted to address that but I should have known that your propensity to make stuff up as you go will lead this to another "brick wall".

I asked because you wrote this:

How will sending back an order is a solution if I haven't received it yet. (...)

Now you're saying you actually did get it...

Ok, we're getting somewhere here. My next question is:
If you didn't like the miner why not send it back like a normal customer? Why spend 2 months insulting people who, as you just admitted, delivered a product?
And finally, why after all these months of whining and deliberate black PR, did you order another miner from people you clearly hate?

I bet I'm not the only one that thinks it's weird.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 03:22:52 PM

Now you're saying you actually did get it...

Again, the part where I said I ordered "a lot" from GAW? Hello? You seem to be focused on your own version where there was only one order so it has to be either this or that.

Ok, we're getting somewhere here. My next question is:
If you didn't like the miner why not send it back like a normal customer? Why spend 2 months insulting people who, as you just admitted, delivered a product?
And finally, why after all these months of whining and deliberate black PR, did you order another miner from people you clearly hate?

I bet I'm not the only one that thinks it's weird.

Again, you should at the very least read the info you're disputing. The miners were fine with some minor exceptions. Gridseed cupcakes, Gridseed blades, haven't got the Fury yet but it's a Zeus Blizzard so I know what to expect.

I had problems with missing parts, orders delivered weeks late, non-existent RMA process, hosting hardware not working, etc. "delivered a product" does not absolve of any of that. "send it back" is not always a solution. Which part of this you still need help with?

I also have a problem with GAW (and you) deliberately lying to its existing and prospective customers. Again, if you had read the start of "my thread" you'd see that what prompted to start it was not an order issue. It was GAW deleting posts, which to my opinion is a dishonest practice employed to shore up company's public image and avoid addressing issues. And if that was a single isolated incident it would have died right there right then.

"people you clearly hate" - you seem to be taking this too personally. I don't "hate", I'm not 13 yo and not in a sect. I ordered from a business that I initially respected but now not so much. I have a low opinion of the CEO of said business and their marketing practices and customer service. Frankly I don't think too highly of Mary Barra or GMs service either but I rented a Chevy recently - that must be so weird.

Care to address the "inside knowledge" tidbits you posted earlier? One word - true or false?
EvilPanda

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:34:02 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 05:02:03 PM by EvilPanda

Again, you should at the very least read the info you're disputing. The miners were fine with some minor exceptions. Gridseed cupcakes, Gridseed blades, haven't got the Fury yet but it's a Zeus Blizzard so I know what to expect.

I had problems with missing parts

Yes there were other people who didn't get some minor thing like a cable but all of them contacted GAW and were taken care of. If you were this 1/1000 who didn't then I'm sorry, if you needed money to buy some $10 cables you should have just said so. Hell, I would've sent it to you myself if I could avoid arguing with you for 2 months.

orders delivered weeks late, non-existent RMA process, hosting hardware not working, etc.

In the last 2 months I've read at least 10 posts of people who had some issues, chose RMA option, and later posted that they got what they wanted, so I don't know what went wrong in your case.

Yeah, I can see you have a problem with GAW and me. A normal, sane person, would just say he's not satisfied, doesn't recommend the company and go on with his life.
You are deliberately working against GAW. Yes working, sitting here every day posting negative comments about them, researching threads where people ask about GAW to spread some negativity.

I never lied to anybody, and I loved your comparison, I wonder if you also spend an hour every day whining about GM Cheesy

Edit: I have an idea. If you had problems contacting the support, why don't you just list the "missing parts" and pm me with it, I'll ask the support to check it out and send you the refund (strangely I always got my answer within hours.) If you had to buy an additional connector or whatever to keep your miners running add that as well. If you really don't have an agenda here we should be able to finish quickly and go separate ways.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: