Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:02:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] What Is Bitco.in - The new online school for Bitcoin  (Read 703 times)
CozyLife (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Theymos, unban my account.

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 07:41:43 PM

I've decided to found a school for people to learn about Bitcoin. In order to do this, I need your help. I've posted a new Tilt campaign to raise funds for this new school and I've included a financial breakout of where the funds will go. If you're able to commit to the cause, please do so. If you are interested in a partnership and have experience in Bitcoin, management, and marketing, please get in touch.

Thank you for your support!

https://www.tilt.com/campaigns/what-is-bitcoin-the-online-bitcoin-school/description

I'll be keeping this announcement thread updated with future developments.  Below is a check list of the key things I need to get finished before I open the school.

• Secure adequate funding [10% Complete]
  • Find a suitable business partner with experience in Bitcoin, marketing, and personnel management [0% Complete]
  • Develop the website [50% Complete - Being developed locally]
  • Hire teachers, editors, an animator, and 6 voice actors [5% Complete]
  • Secure key partnerships with related websites [0% Complete]

Due to an article that BitcoinTalk didn't like that I wrote on CCN, my account is banned. Theymos refuses to reply to my request for hearing his side of the story instead of banning my account. Please sign my petition to get Theymos to unban my account. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: