Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:23:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Miner Giveaway! - MinerMinder.com - Proxy for Remote Miner Management  (Read 4727 times)
Oldsonofabit (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:35:36 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 07:40:54 PM by Oldsonofabit

Join our Beta for a chance to win a GAW Miners "THE FURY" 1.3MH/S Scrypt miner!

The winner will be chosen from the first 99 Beta testers. We'll pick an upcoming Block and the first two digits will determine the winner.

Miner Minder is a web-based utility for quickly and easily switching your mining pools.

What: Open Beta invite for miners running Scrypt and SHA256 mining equipment

Why: We need help stressing our program and spotting bugs

When: Starting now and running for about 10 days depending on success rate

Where: Online. Completely web-based app, no software to install

How: Visit http://minerminder.com/signup.php to get started!

Do you find switching your mining pools a hassle?
Have you missed out on mining opportunities because you weren't around to reprogram your miners?

Be part of the solution to this problem and help us test a brand new web-based miner management application!

• No software to install
  • Works across multiple platforms
  • Cloud based personal proxy

Thank you,
Devs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oldsonofabit (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:44:08 PM

Reserved-
bmoconno

Activity: 280
Merit: 261

New In Town...

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:01:07 AM

Howdy! 

My name is Brian, and I've been helping to develop this and will provide tech support here and on the FB group.

Once we are ready for a full open beta this will turn into the primary support thread and contain any service updates pertinent to the community.

Thanks to those of you who decide to help get us ready for launch!

If I've helped you out, or you just think I'm awesome… 13SZex4uANVrfTeeuFEXGu6W8EVYtWVB53
mistergee

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 12:24:25 AM

Hi All

I'm Josh and I'm a dev on this project as well.

If you have miners with various controllers, possibly in various locations, the product can help simplify.

For example, all my local and 'cloud' controlled miners are now unified in one dash.

Also, my many Antminer S1s are all on the proxy...if MYR drops in diff and I want them all on it, it is just one click.

In any case, we developed this with our own mining needs in mind, so we hope you will find it useful!

Thanks
nwoolls

Activity: 840
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 12:39:26 AM

Welcome! Always good to have innovation and competition in the field.

What does your service offer or plan over existing services?

http://cgminermonitor.com
http://hashmon.io
http://mywebminer.com
http://mobileminerapp.com

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
mistergee

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 01:12:55 AM

Hi Nwoolls!

Thanks for the comment.

We are aware of the other products out there, as we have used them ourselves! Smiley

I think the key here is that we are very platform and controller agnostic.

In other words, you can unify a local pi controlled miner with various web/cloud UIs, and have them all under one CP.

Additionally, there are no changes in config or additional software/plugins. 

A bit more detail about my personal mining situation: I have two GAW-hosted blades, which use their custom web-based Dash.

Then I have one of GAW's 'black widow' miners, which uses ZenMiner.com's web dash.

Lastly, I have a local MinePeon Pi which controls a whole buncha gridseeds locally.

I couldn't find a solution that would be turn key and easy to config and allow me to remotely control everything in one place.

Now, despite the different dashes and hosting and locations, everything is in one dash.

We understand there are multiple ways one could do this - but especially with Antiminer S1s - require a fair amount of linux admin to run and properly configure your own local proxy server.

In any case - we greatly value your feedback and opinion - would you please give it a try for us?

Thanks!
Josh

Oldsonofabit (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:02:24 AM

Hello there,

I'm Rick and I'm working on this project with the other devs. I'm really looking forward to rolling this service out for everyone. I haven't been mining as long as the others but I quickly saw the need for a utility like ours. With an intuitive interface and no installation to fuss with I know we have a solid offering here. The additional feedback will help smooth out any bumps we haven't discovered and launch us out of the final stages of development.

Thanks everyone and happy mining!
Oldsonofabit (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:12:11 PM

Feedback is encouraging! We still need more testers on board so we can focus on answering questions and working on improvements to the utility after release.  Thanks for your time!
timmah

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:30:58 PM

Will this have many monitoring functions like there are with the SW used at NOCs?  So a large, or many screens can show status of large farms, perhaps even on different networks..

Possible to integrate with a CRM and/or Ticket system to make it easier for large farm operators manage clients, issues, invoices, provide client Dashboards and user level management?

I think all the apps that can monitor and configure many devices are really great but because of the difficulty and price of miners as well as power requirements people are more likely going to buy/lease miners from others that have large farms who would be willing to sell miners that they are hosting but would need some powerful software to make management much easier.

So, what I see is sooner than later people are going to need interfaces that are like the ones used at data centers or people who lease powerful machines and create VPS for their clients and use things like this http://www.solusvm.com/ (and of course many others, some that even the data center will provide as part of the lease).

If you guys could create a web based software which can easily be tied into compatible existing software that would be great as then the same information would not have to be replicated many times.  Even integration into a CMS as a start would be good, then the framework for the content is already there, just modules to be built.

So, if MySQL is used as is popular for many other popular and open source CRMs, Ticket systems/Knowledge base, CMS etc, data can all be shared easily between the tables.  The end user will only have to create one login and password, the administrator can see each user/client/support staff.

Connecting to various pools and other sites with APIs could be easily done, with cron or when queried by a user.

I would think that this could be something installed on a server at perhaps the central DC which would hold the largest number of miners, then through IPSec VPN (not at all related to this sw but would allow management at multiple sites which would be the task of the DC operator to implement) could also connect to other miners at different locations.  If IPSec VPN could not be done I'm sure that some creative ways to access information from other locations would be easy enough to figure out.  A backed server could be setup that would feed a front end located at a large DC specifically for web hosting so that users could always connect to the "cloud" even if a connection at one site may not be reachable for what ever reason.

I wish you guys luck in the development of this as it would really take off if the interface is easy to use even if it takes some extra work on the back end.  Then your product could be a service based Open Source fee structure which has been a very successful method of software development.

Thanks!

mistergee

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 03:44:51 AM

Timmah

Thanks a lot for your input.

It sounds like what you are talking about is more of an Enterprise type product.

While our product works with miners of all types and sizes, it is not really well suited to a datacenter or CRM environment.

Josh
Oersjoch

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:10:14 AM

oers@me.com
Oldsonofabit (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:16:02 PM

You're set up and the details have been PM'd to you.  Thank you!
mistergee

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 04:36:07 PM

I think a good TL;DR of above is that our product is SIMPLE and EFFECTIVE; TURN KEY. 

Most of the other remote control or monitoring products require extensive setup and most importantly, changes in your local config.  Or they simply won't work with 'cloud' dashboards.
beta1597

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:43:10 AM

I think you can use a lot of good stuff from my monitor:

https://github.com/beta1597/cg-monitor/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598773.0

mistergee

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 03:27:43 PM

Beta -

Thanks!  I have seen your app and it is good.   

Would you like to try our service?

Josh
Oldsonofabit (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:45:37 AM

Updated [ANN] to include our new miner giveaway!
Oldsonofabit (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:01:33 AM

Don't miss your chance to win free stuff! Just visit http://minerminder.com/signup.php and get started!
oXo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:21:15 PM

Nice promotion.

Is this similar to the cex cloud hashing? Can you exchange them easily once you buy?

I will be testing it out Smiley
Oldsonofabit (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:32:27 PM

Nice promotion.

Is this similar to the cex cloud hashing? Can you exchange them easily once you buy?

I will be testing it out Smiley

This is a web-based utility for switching your mining pools. Very straightforward, no loss of hash, easy to use dashboard, and it's quick. Head on over and give it a try!

http://minerminder.com/signup.php

Oldsonofabit (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:00:08 PM

Getting ready to share the contest on Reddit. If you've been reluctant to try MinerMinder now would be a good time. Only the first 100 beta testers will have a chance to win the miner! Just click this link [ http://minerminder.com/signup.php ] and get started mining!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: