Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:08:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hash.Rentals 5 year contract | Cheapest 0.0033 BTC Gh/s  (Read 1095 times)
OvervoltYou (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:29:46 PM

https://i.imgur.com/0HQgvFw.png
https://i.imgur.com/TJQlzt8.jpg

Hey everyone I would like to announce my new Cloud Mining site www.hash.rentals

Welcome to Hash Rentals! We are a new cloud hashing company looking to offer the cheapest price we have to offer to our clients. Because we are new I would like to notify you guys that we only have very few machines which means we can only offer very few GH rentals until we have more. We plan on buying more miners and giving announcments right away once we start adding more power to our servers.

What we have to offer:

• No Registration - You do not have to register a account to rent Hash power. We manage everything manually. You will be given a Client ID or Username which you can add more hashing power in the future.
  • Weekly Payouts - Automatic Payout every Sunday which you can view in our Payouts Section.
  • Cheapest Rates - We are offering the cheapest price per Ghs.
  • 5 Year Contracts - Our contracts will last with you for 5 Years!

Want to sell us your Gh/s?

We are currently accepting any and all additional power. We will be paying you 0.0010 BTC / GHs. You will be paid out every sunday and the amount will be based on the uptime of your miners. We will have a seperate spreadsheet for people who sell us their hashes.

If you would like to sell us your hash power contact us via email: sales@hash.rentals
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jmintuck

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:57:28 AM

I would love to rent some soon. I am busy on CEX. I would also love to get a second hashing place with you as well. This would so help me. Is it adjusted for the recently increased difficulty?
m2asia

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:34:16 AM

Hi Hash.Rentals  Grin

I just visited ur website. Well, the price is good, imho. But the package u offer are too large (at least for me). Will you, maybe, open some smalls options for the package? Start from 20 or 50 or so? Maybe I'll join if u open it.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm not native.

Thanks
Kashim

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:47:04 AM

careful guys and girls. can be too good to be true

in my opinion its a scam
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:26:26 AM

Aaaaaand another scammer discovered. Loock at this:

My rigs arrived today in somewhat good condition.

2 out of 5 of the rigs had cards completely unseated and rattling around (every single card came loose on one of the rigs). The extra metal bars that were supposed to secure the cards in place were NOT screwed in at all or very poorly and they came loose. Additionally other cables were not plugged in and I had to remove fans to plug those back in. Massive dents in the side of one case. Also one broken LED display.

Despite all of the issues, I was able to re-seat the cards and am running all 5 TH/s.

Forgot to mention all the power cables were European style. I had to buy 5 new ones.

Full size: http://pic.twitter.com/Jg6yHIr3a7

And here is the link to the post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=608147.msg6982575#msg6982575

-edit-
   Or maybe you are DotSauce? If so then post in here to confirm the picture is legit and taken by you!
-edit-

OvervoltYou (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:25:48 PM

Hi Hash.Rentals  Grin

I just visited ur website. Well, the price is good, imho. But the package u offer are too large (at least for me). Will you, maybe, open some smalls options for the package? Start from 20 or 50 or so? Maybe I'll join if u open it.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm not native.

Thanks

I can offer smaller packages. Those will only be probably 1month to 1 year contracts if I do this.
DotSauce

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 12:38:00 PM

This is NOT me. He stole my picture of my rig. Very odd.
Kashim

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:59:38 PM

tought so. lazzy scammer lol used pics here that he took from here xD
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:49:03 PM

Hello,
How profitable exactly in % can tha offer be long term ?
Thanks!
jonsi
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:41:04 PM

Hello,
How profitable exactly in % can tha offer be long term ?
Thanks!

My god people. It's a SCAM. Read the above, you practically ask to be scamed.
m2asia

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:55:25 PM

tought so. lazzy scammer lol used pics here that he took from here xD
Rly?? Shocked
He almost got me there.. Glad it get exposed...
jonsi
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:40:53 PM

Everyone pls give negative trust to op so he doesn't have the chance to scam anybody. Put reference to this post.
OvervoltYou (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:13:27 AM

Everyone pls give negative trust to op so he doesn't have the chance to scam anybody. Put reference to this post.

HOw is a picture determining my service a scam? I can upload a video if you want of the machines you idiot.
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:43:39 AM

How is a picture determining my service a scam? I can upload a video if you want of the machines you idiot.

Maybe because you posted someone else's picture of them posting and you taking their picture and using it on your own thread and claiming it is your equipment. Plus your attitude towards others is really professional too calling them an idiot. Might want to think before you speak and actually have some solid proof you have the equipment mining away. Make a full video and introduction of yourself tell the community about your business and what services you provide and what members can get and benefit from your services.

Original post and picture was here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=608147.msg6982575#msg6982575 made by someone else NOT YOU.

You simply added your logo and details over it started a thread gave details of your services. Having a picture form someone else's thread use of their stuff is classed as Plagiarism and this clearly is by taking their content and using it for your own devices.

Proof of this being stole and used without consent or actual ownership of images

Make a video of you mining and then logging into equipment and then going to mine on a pool somewhere... Give everyone a guided tour of your equipment I can do that in less than 5min and have videos up. Not that hard to do.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:10:32 AM

Aaaaaand another scammer discovered. Loock at this:

My rigs arrived today in somewhat good condition.

2 out of 5 of the rigs had cards completely unseated and rattling around (every single card came loose on one of the rigs). The extra metal bars that were supposed to secure the cards in place were NOT screwed in at all or very poorly and they came loose. Additionally other cables were not plugged in and I had to remove fans to plug those back in. Massive dents in the side of one case. Also one broken LED display.

Despite all of the issues, I was able to re-seat the cards and am running all 5 TH/s.

Forgot to mention all the power cables were European style. I had to buy 5 new ones.

Full size: http://pic.twitter.com/Jg6yHIr3a7

And here is the link to the post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=608147.msg6982575#msg6982575

-edit-
   Or maybe you are DotSauce? If so then post in here to confirm the picture is legit and taken by you!
-edit-

Good catch!

sarmadkhalid45

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 02:58:09 PM

https://i.imgur.com/0HQgvFw.png
https://i.imgur.com/TJQlzt8.jpg

Hey everyone I would like to announce my new Cloud Mining site www.hash.rentals

Welcome to Hash Rentals! We are a new cloud hashing company looking to offer the cheapest price we have to offer to our clients. Because we are new I would like to notify you guys that we only have very few machines which means we can only offer very few GH rentals until we have more. We plan on buying more miners and giving announcments right away once we start adding more power to our servers.

What we have to offer:

• No Registration - You do not have to register a account to rent Hash power. We manage everything manually. You will be given a Client ID or Username which you can add more hashing power in the future.
  • Weekly Payouts - Automatic Payout every Sunday which you can view in our Payouts Section.
  • Cheapest Rates - We are offering the cheapest price per Ghs.
  • 5 Year Contracts - Our contracts will last with you for 5 Years!

Want to sell us your Gh/s?

We are currently accepting any and all additional power. We will be paying you 0.0010 BTC / GHs. You will be paid out every sunday and the amount will be based on the uptime of your miners. We will have a seperate spreadsheet for people who sell us their hashes.

If you would like to sell us your hash power contact us via email: sales@hash.rentals

As the risk here is very , So what is the assurty  here that , yo will fulfill your promise
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: