Please stop killing my parents

Pages: (1/4) > >>

dank:

Your doubt, your judgement, your negativity is killing my parents.  They're so low on spiritual energy and all the hateful posts you make reaffirm their delusion, that which is, by very definition, a false belief.

We are humans.  We are intelligent beings.  To have intelligence is to have consciousness.  Consciousness is god.

To say I am god is to say I am a human that has the freewill and intellect and capacity to fathom and imagine.

We should all be saying yes instead of no.

I met a kid here outside this hotel I stay at.  He approached me and told me he liked my bike and we started talking.  We talked for at least an hour the first time we met.  He's 15 and he's riding motorcycles and understands things that most people don't.

I talked to him today and I can see how his life is similar to mine in different ways.  I can empathize with him, his dad treats him bad and he sees all there is wrong with the world and how people's negativity, doubt and fear holds people back from being united.

I told him about a dream I had where I was riding a motorcycle and there was a semi truck in front of me and I stomped my foot on the ground and my bike and I hopped over the truck.

We talked and even though I hardly know the guy we can agree that maybe if we just all believed in each other's realities, things would work as we dream.

Maybe it is our doubt and fear that constrains us to the negative feelings that we perceive.  Maybe if we all just believe and lost fear, our dreams would be real life.

Maybe love is truly all we need.  And love is just that, unity, trust, belief and understanding.

Please, it's time to love one another and stop judging and doubting each other's realities.

When we believe in each other and work together is when we accomplish the greatest things.

If my support runs out and I walk west, my parents will not have the light in their lives and I fear they will die.  It's simply the law of attraction.

If I am able to touch the hearts of those around me and create a musical movement from the ground up, I can stand by my parent's side and help guide them and my homeland.

I really ask that you please stop judging me and sending me your hate, because it makes the difference in my parents life or death.  They have come so far, you have too, and we all deserve to ascend after everything we have been through.  So please, love me as I love you.

Bitcoin Magazine:

I told him about a dream I had where I was riding a motorcycle and there was a semi truck in front of me and I stomped my foot on the ground and my bike and I hopped over the truck.

that is Scientology at it's true source.  MESH unierse.  u have control over it at OT XXIII

Unluckyduck:

Damn dank, lay off the drugs for a while…  ::)

Bitcoin Magazine:

Quote from: Unluckyduck on June 08, 2014, 11:45:55 AM
--
Damn dank, lay off the drugs for a while…  ::)

--

I finally learned when people say that, they actually wi$h you WOULD do drugs.  wi$h i knew the truth before getting Ironic with my parents, when they told me not to smoke plants.

Vod:

Quote from: dank on June 08, 2014, 03:39:40 AM
--
If my support runs out and I walk west, my parents will not have the light in their lives and I fear they will die.  It's simply the law of attraction.

--

Dank, I'd be willing to raise a donation for you to stay in a motel for a night, if it helped you on your walk west.  Let me know when you check out of your current hotel/motel and which direction you will be walking.  You'll still have your iPhone, right?

Don't worry about your parents dying.  They did OK before you were born, and they'll do OK after you start walking.

Pages: (1/4) > >>