Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:18:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FS] All aluminum open air case for BitFury miners  (Read 15401 times)
stan258

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 06:02:34 PM

Lately, I've been focusing on manufacturing just my open-frame trays for scrypt mining.  I might build another batch of these in a few weeks.

Pretty please build another batch I would be down for 2. 
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
daddyfatsax

Activity: 857
Merit: 1000

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:28:11 PM

I am in for 2 now! Holding out hope you can make some soon. Thanks Rich!
Spotswood (OP)

Activity: 512

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 11:50:44 AM

This case is now available at GAW Miners.com.

TR00P3R

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:12:47 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 03:27:34 PM by TR00P3R

Ignore my post (answer if you want others to see) but I've sent you an email.

Hi Sportswood,

Would this case be suitable for use as a standard pc open air case?

I want to use this case for a gaming rig with the hope of being able to mount the water cooling like you've mounted the fans.

My main goal would to be to attach a bracket that will take a lcd monitor on the base of it and stand it up long ways.

Do you think this case would suit this setup? Or is there another case you make or additional brackets you can add to it that might be better?

Spotswood (OP)

Activity: 512

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 02:33:21 PM

Ignore my post (answer if you want others to see) but I've sent you an email.

Hi Sportswood,

Would this case be suitable for use as a standard pc open air case?

I want to use this case for a gaming rig with the hope of being able to mount the water cooling like you've mounted the fans.

My main goal would to be to attach a bracket that will take a lcd monitor on the base of it and stand it up long ways.

Do you think this case would suit this setup? Or is there another case you make or additional brackets you can add to it that might be better?

Ok.

It would be easier to build a custom case, using the same building materials.  For example, here's a SFF:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: