Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:21:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE WALL OF SHAME  (Read 26454 times)
TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:51:47 AM

I only want to be referred to as "The Don Of Wallstreet" now, thank you very much.

I'm going to take my 500 million BC, and buy 7 Wallstreet events and a BlackCoin themed Helicopter, then donate the rest to charity.

It's so hilarious to see StGnu included as well, poor guy does nothing but code, he would be really amused to see his name on a name and shame list, I know he's always been a little jealous, because crazy conspiracy theories only come out about me, and not him. So thank you very much for including him as well, I know this is going to make his day.

p.s. If I had half of the BC economy, wouldn't it be painfully obvious on this public thing we use in crypto called a BlockChain?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robinf

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:19:30 AM

Edgecoin  is shit!

pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:00:43 AM

I love Blackcoin and will continue to support it and The Foundation the best way I can.

I am not worried about punk ass little fucks like Iconic Expert. He is so fucking dumb anyway that he can't tell his asshole from a hole in the ground. If you know of that sorry ass excuse for a human, you can tell him to GO FUCK HIMSELF. Or better yet, tell his punk ass about this post and I'll tell that fucking cockroach myself.

Fuck IE. Piece of shit. I look forward to reading about his death in the papers soon. Bitch made motherfucker.

--PD

gorillajam

Activity: 98

win

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:13:01 AM

I love Blackcoin and will continue to support it and The Foundation the best way I can.

I am not worried about punk ass little fucks like Iconic Expert. He is so fucking dumb anyway that he can't tell his asshole from a hole in the ground. If you know of that sorry ass excuse for a human, you can tell him to GO FUCK HIMSELF. Or better yet, tell his punk ass about this post and I'll tell that fucking cockroach myself.

Fuck IE. Piece of shit. I look forward to reading about his death in the papers soon. Bitch made motherfucker.

--PD

Don't hold back, say what you feel.

Icardi09

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:15:44 AM

it seems HONORcoin dev deserve to join the wall of share here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=639043.0
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:14:59 AM

Sticky this Thread

Where is the admin to sticky this
lager

Activity: 98

https://twitter.com/brajon/lists/crypto-list

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:49:12 PM

wizzrig and blkhand group are biggest scammers. FACT!

civilization.team

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:58:05 PM

yes Loljosh is a Scammer
Is a developer of civilization i Paid him 0.5 btc To do it
It uses another account
soopy452000

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=158610
I think, or I am sure that this person
placebo
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=164164
Working with them
Has sent to me Messages asking 35.000 coin
https://i.imgur.com/2g4GRKj.png
This person is promoted to convince the miners Mining in Any coin
And receives a part of premine
If you look at all the comments
Find it He To defend the premine Because he gets his share of it And if it did not get its share find it attacks this coin
If you see placebo In any coin Leave Or anyone speaking Like a placebo it scam Like a ctz And other Die after a day or two of launch
swiftraitor

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:03:15 PM

I don't find anything bad about loljosh. Developing coins for people is not a crime.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:16:52 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 04:27:52 PM by XbladeX

yes Loljosh is a Scammer
It uses another account
soopy452000
Just wait you have paid him for creation he created it for you and now he is scammer Cheesy...
you paid for work and work was done where is scam here ?

Whole XCoin project works that way someone creates coin and those people who hired team are responsible for coin later...
So far i see they created Cinni > Universiti > and much more you paid and you get .
Same templar77 you paid he creates ...
There is no scam just simply deal...
Scamers are people who left coins who hires those creation services for scam purpose IMO

When Exo Etherum Emunie Nem will get mainstream some cop cats trend will be over i hope.
Now we have BC clones fooding market ... Eg. SilkCoin in spec even didn't changed BC sign.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
swiftraitor

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:21:52 PM

yes Loljosh is a Scammer
It uses another account
soopy452000
Just wait you have paid him for creation he created it for you and now he is scammer Cheesy...

He lost his pre-mine actually :-p forgot to make it mature and someone else got it and now he is blaming loljosh for stealing his pre-mine.
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:30:11 PM

List of bitcointalk thieves/scammers:
1. NFDcoin / Din (Edgecoin)
2. ziplibrary (Sharexcoin / ShareCoin)
3. BitOffer (HouseofCoins)
4. Visacoin (Visacoin)

"If you are reading this din, i know what you are thinking, "they were so dumb they deserved it", well no being dumb isn't immoral, stealing peoples money how ever is. Someday you are going to grow old and you are going to die and you are going to have to look back on your life and at that point money wont mean anything, your choices here however might. And if they don't than you have an even worse problem. I do not envy you." - Anon136 (this was said about NFDcoin but it's relevent to all thieves/scammers)

I'll 2nd Zip/Sharexcoin/Sharecoin

I did work for this guy - with the promise of payment - which never happened. He asked me to rewrite the about page for Sharexcoin. I did and sent it back, which he updated to the current one when the exchange went down. I had investments stored on the x but I knew it was a risk.. one that came back to bite me in the ass. If anyone is interested I will post the chat - unfortunately he claimed not to have skype and all our transactions were done through bct and email (via admin@sharexcoin.com)

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 06:25:37 PM

I am sure all of this is mostly true but it should be in the scam section not the coin ann section.

To others unaware , yea there is a small group of unethical people who keep making coins and ripping you off.

They control hundreds or thousands of accounts on this forum and twitter as well.

The patterns are not hard to spot.

It continues even now.

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
fudbuster

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:32:28 PM

Great thread! The shitcoins and total scams around here have really gotten out of control. It is high time the crypto community bands together to take our community back!

I'd like to add Leandro Cesar, an old school scammer who cheated people out of tens of thousands of Bitcoins.

He is the founder of Mercado Bitcoin out of Brazil which is still operating today.

Details of his scam can be found here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1rkcxd/the_truth_about_the_mercadobitcoin_hacking_story/

Forum thread where members are still hoping to get paid back is here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=160150.680
TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:56:07 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 08:07:03 PM by TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet

I'm still waiting for my half of BC economy premine, where can I claim this?

Barabas, I'm going to hold you accountable if I don't receive 35mil BC.

SUCH NAMED, MUCH SHAMED!
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:40:27 PM

yes Loljosh is a Scammer
It uses another account
soopy452000

Whole XCoin project works that way someone creates coin and those people who hired team are responsible for coin later...
So far i see they created Cinni > Universiti > and much more you paid and you get .
Same templar77 you paid he creates ...
There is no scam just simply deal...
Scamers are people who left coins who hires those creation services for scam purpose IMO

When Exo Etherum Emunie Nem will get mainstream some cop cats trend will be over i hope.
Now we have BC clones fooding market ... Eg. SilkCoin in spec even didn't changed BC sign.

As usual, you have your information all screwed up. The only thing that Templar77 and loljosh did for CINNI was to design their logo. Templar77 volunteered to "help" (he does that a lot, lately he was trying to "help" the relaunching of Honor coin... but I busted his ass, so he's out of there, of course), but was rejected when it was painfully evident he did not have anything to contribute. This pair is still scamming the poor people at Libertycoin who they continue to lie to with false hopes of improvements. They DO have a creating coins business, the both of them, consisting in copy/pasting the code of Libertycoin. And the X Coin is an obvious scam for they have been asking for and receiving money with the promise that the coin was going to be launched in May (as late as may 24 he, Templar77, announced in their thread that the launch would be on the 27th. It's 14 days after and not even close to launch. But the path of destruction of these two, which includes Universitycoin and Grumpycoin, is quite easy to follow through Bitcointalk and Google. So try to spot their patterns (not that difficult) and locate the many sock puppet handles they use. Their last scam, already perpetrated in Libertycoin, is the to find a new "dedicated" pool and take  the money of all the miners and disappear the pool (in Libertycoin it was named 24hash.com). Be aware!
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:44:17 PM

it seems HONORcoin dev deserve to join the wall of share here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=639043.0

There's an attempt to relaunch the coin overtaken by the community and, apparently, with "Jarvis" as the top dog. I already pointed out that he was about to get the "help" offered by Templar77, the Mexican scammer from Libertycoin, Grumpucoin, X Coin, University coin and others. He said he wouldn't accept his help anymore... but chose to not respond to other relevant questions... such as what is in it for him ("Jarvis"), and some others. So while the original dev of Honorcoin is no doubt a scammer, the new people at Honor remains a question mark. Proceeding cautiously is recommended.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:29:21 PM

I'm still waiting for my half of BC economy premine, where can I claim this?

Barabas, I'm going to hold you accountable if I don't receive 35mil BC.

SUCH NAMED, MUCH SHAMED!

Doge, Don, Dog, Yevgeniy, I have already posted numerous times, with full details regalia, in many places, how you scammed the Blackcoin investors with the premine of at least 35 mill coins, probably as much as 40 million. I know you have read all the details every time I posted them. The posts remain online all across Bitcointalk, for those interested.

But that's not the only scam you carry on Blackcoin, as posted also numerous times. You and St.GNU own the pool everyone at Blackcoin uses. It is a separate business that belongs to you two, not to Blackcoin, yep, just because it is yours, it has the "exclusive" of Blackcoin miners who are charged the top of the industry 2% for the "privilege". Not only you do not pay the Blackcoin community for the privilege of their sponsorship of YOUR private business but you get incentiviced by La Mano Nera... you know the group (more details below), the one that gave you totally for free the Titan that you guys are raffling to increase the headcount numbers -that has been quite pathetic since your new implementation that gave the miners the opportunity to try other pools with more "generous" results- and your 2% proceeds along the way.

Lets talk again about the group that I call the Black Hand or La Mano Nera, of which you are part and parcel and whose visible head, quite outspoken and public, is the guy who hides his real identity under the handles of morituri13 and Dognip. He is visible because, in his clumsy attempt to debunk the existence of La Mano Nera, he publicly admitted that there was a "group of investors, no contracts just a few papers signed" -this, in the real world, would be organized crime- indeed operating inside Blackcoin. So much inside that they decide the strategy of the coin, bribe their community mouthpiece, Soepkip (yes, we uncovered the 46,000 and change coins that have been "donated" to him by the Black Hand). The group not only donated the Titan you are raffling for YOUR own exclusive benefit -not the community, not the coin, just yours and St.GNU's, the 50/50 owners of the pool, but also picks up the tabs of other expenses in the "run to grab land" that you call Foundation and -I can only assume- the expenses of morituri13 himself, traveling to Miami to be present in the meeting with the PR company along with the ineffable boy in flower pants, Soepkip. But let's concentrate on the important facts of the activities of La Mano Nera. They (with you as the co-decider) decide the overall strategies of the coin, including the absurd expense -community expense- of $30k for nothing but an "evaluation" and I believe 3 press releases. Maybe -I don't know but being suspicious by nature I have to believe there's something there-morituri13 has a personal interest, not unlike yours in the pool,  in  the PR Company... he seemed to be actually working there. Or maybe someone from the Black Hand does. It wouldn't surprise me in the least.  All of it quite transparent, as everyone can see.

I don't personally have any evidence of the "compromising" activities of that other pearl of your "community", Howie Mandel wanna be that appears frequently in your BlackCasts out of a rental car place in Miami. He's probably part of La Mano Nera and his activities in the background have provided significant rumors  about his dumpings, for instance, in the debacle of Libertycoin that you witnessed -that was a first- live, in THEIR Irc channel -theirs only be name for you had the entire contingent of your croonies and assorted ass-kissers taking over the place. Even St.GNU appeared there. One has to actually wonder why the interest... WE know what was the interest. You. And Me.

Along to the meat and potatoes: Not only The Black Hand OWNS Blackcoin, decides every move, every strategy, when and where the proceeds of YOUR pool are reinvested in blackcoins (timing, you have learned, is of importance), but also the gravy of the thing: The orchestrated pumps and dumps. Of course that includes the Black Shield, another scam to the community to ensure that you keep unloading those millions of coins you pre-mined at decent prices and that is the last barrier before the actual top guns, La Mano Nera, proceeds with the pump that, invariably, will be quickly followed by the corresponding dump. Rinse and repeat. And a common slogan so Soepkin plants it elsewhere timely: "Patience. 1BC = 1 Lambo" and the rest of the usual bullshit.

I hope I have answered with generosity all your "doubts", Doge, Don, Dog, Yevgeniy. Just remember, regulation is coming and those darned statutes last 7 years, so clean up your act boy. Oh and statutes or not, the IRS will be calling come April, so have those pool expenses adequately inflated and the rest quite available because they WILL be calling. You still at the place in Roma (Ave) or have moved to more upscale digs? I take you can afford now the laptop you were asking for public help to buy not that long ago... things are indeed looking up but be careful because they will not last much longer.

barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:34:52 PM

Sticky this Thread

How do you "sticky" it?
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:48:00 PM

Please be aware of "fanboys" who has no shame in attacking competitive coins with no proof or no compelling circumstantial evidence like this "Albinito" guy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645232.0. There's absolutely nothing wrong with calling out any dev that delays or otherwise doesn't stick to his word in previous announcements... even is, ultimately, he ends up just being a bit "tardy"; it is something else and entirely deplorable and shameful when, like "Albinito" you spread FUD specifically in competitors of "your" coin. In this case, "Albinito" seems to be a fan boy of Darkcoin and wants to do anything he can think of, true or not, to attack coins he perceives as direct competitors of Darkcoin, such as XC or VRC.

SHAME on Albinito.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: