Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:38:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Ottoman- [OTC] GIVE-AWAY ANN - Cloud wallet + Ottosend ONLY 12.9M COINS!!!  (Read 63868 times)
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:02:50 AM

All IPO fonds has been payed (except of 2 people that still need to send me their wallet address).

received thanks  Smiley

People have been complaining a lot, but at least DEV didn't ran away, as he could easily do this when he don't care about his coin, when we hit bittrex and with this huge hashrate then it can be interesting, also the first page is something that i like. No multipool type of s... also no anon wallet, as personally i believe it is just a hype that will go away in a few weeks.

some idea of the future price in bittrex  Huh

I hope more then 300 sats Cheesy, i have no clue, not a lot of premine coins, mining is pretty difficult. It all depends on the IPO investors, what will they do? Will they support the price or not?

3 million premine will dump fast...guys 3 million of 10 million in pow phase that 33,33333333% of all pow coins....Are u serious?Huh?

the 3% premine is of all coin created after 13 years...100 million..

omg guys start ur brain

as silkcoin in mintpal  Huh Grin
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:05:10 AM

All IPO fonds has been payed (except of 2 people that still need to send me their wallet address).

received thanks  Smiley

People have been complaining a lot, but at least DEV didn't ran away, as he could easily do this when he don't care about his coin, when we hit bittrex and with this huge hashrate then it can be interesting, also the first page is something that i like. No multipool type of s... also no anon wallet, as personally i believe it is just a hype that will go away in a few weeks.

I hope more then 300 sats Cheesy, i have no clue, not a lot of premine coins, mining is pretty difficult. It all depends on the IPO investors, what will they do? Will they support the price or not?

3 million premine will dump fast...guys 3 million of 10 million in pow phase that 33,33333333% of all pow coins....Are u serious?Huh?

omg guys start ur brain

What with silkcoin? People just create FUD for getting cheap coins.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:09:19 AM

received thanks  Smiley

omg guys start ur brain

@shimlbit supports silkcoin had a mega dump in mintpal and came to criticize Ottoman
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:21:24 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2014, 11:43:04 AM by shimlbit

received thanks  Smiley

omg guys start ur brain

as silkcoin in mintpal  Huh Grin

im no fudder rly...i dont trust it..silk getting moon anyway...i make big profits on razor coin..idc of this coin but the miner who lost much....but ok...try it we will talk later as the dev dump his premine

ipo much better profit for devs..prices on exchanges will be much lower than the ipo...thats a fact....9/10 ipos are overvalue! so more money for devs...he will say thanks 2 u after dumping...

scammer dont care about ur btc or ipo invest...

but guys do it and cry!

as i said...i mine much different coin on launch and i waited for ottoman launch but i thought...so much premine of all coins after 13years...u rly think that this coin lives 13 years or more???
he will dump it and than bye...easy money for devs and lost money for stupid miner!!!!
tell me some features oif this coin similiar than other coins.

and placebo tell me a fcking reason to criticize Ottoman only of a "dump"on mitpal..u kidding me how old are u..that makes no sense...i can send 1000 gh/s to ottomane but i dont cuz i smell scam..thats all...

https://blockchain.info/address/1N5sERNApjSNjJxsNfg6zaZFTHQAEV97VU

its the ipo adresse...around 9 btc not bad

i guess he cashed out.. nice try..happy holiday dev
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:56:49 AM

Always the same story with every coin. There are always people that want to get the coin down so that they can buy more coins, look at VOOT, nice example, FUD like crazy, and then the price jump by 2000%. One thing that i have learned in altcoinworld is how more FUD how better the coin perform later on. So this seems to be a very good coin Cheesy
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:59:03 AM

3 million premine will dump fast...

3 million IPO!!!!!!! NOT PREMINE!!!!!! YOU NEED TO START USING YOUR BRAIN!!!! IPO!!!! NOT PREMINE!!!!!

ipo isn't exactly better, ipo investor will dump as soon as the price rise above their investment, to be sure to make profit

3M ipo that control the price, not a good thing to have...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:02:50 PM

3 million premine will dump fast...

3 million IPO!!!!!!! NOT PREMINE!!!!!! YOU NEED TO START USING YOUR BRAIN!!!! IPO!!!! NOT PREMINE!!!!!

ipo isn't exactly better, ipo investor will dump as soon as the price rise above their investment, to be sure to make profit

3M ipo that control the price, not a good thing to have...

But this applies for multipools too, from the moment they can make profit they dump it. And that applies for all coins, only after weeks a coin will be looked at value or shitcoin. How long did it take for Blackcoin to move higher? It took them a nice amount of time before it was moving higher.

Three scenario's:

1. Hit exchange, some IPO investors will take profit and move on.
2. Hit exchange, some IPO investors will take profit and DEV is working for his coin and create something for future investors, coin price will move up.
3. Hit exchange, some IPO investors will take profit and DEV is not working and coin will die.
letitbit

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:15:01 PM

too many short POW coins make me dizzy  Roll Eyes
yampi

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:16:53 PM

How can I know when my coins mature enough for staking?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:17:32 PM

too many short POW coins make me dizzy  Roll Eyes

+1 At least this one is a week. But still pretty small. Would like to see 2 or 3 weeks, but problem is miners are leaving after 1 week max.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:19:00 PM

We always have people that want to sell their coins even when the coin is not even 1 day old. Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:23:25 PM

1620 workers on the mining pools and 11GH/s are mining solo, so i believe we can have +2000 workers and around 600 users.
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:26:17 PM

We always have people that want to sell their coins even when the coin is not even 1 day old. Cheesy

Is that bad? Smiley
For example me. This is just my hobby, I have one R9 270 (next week will go and buy GTX 770 for games). Nothing serious, I can't into market. Somebody buying and hold then dump when it will pump, I can't in to pump and other things. So why I can't sell earlier if I was lucky to catch blocks? Smiley

Once I sold my VTC and after some time I saw the price and my ass was burn. But someone was lucky to buy it from me.

Sorry for my bad eng.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:27:50 PM

Is that bad? Smiley
For example me. This is just my hobby, I have one R9 270 (next week will go and buy GTX 770 for games). Nothing serious, I can't into market. Somebody buying and hold then dump when it will pump, I can't in to pump and other things. So why I can't sell earlier if I was lucky to catch blocks? Smiley

Sorry for my bad eng.

Of course not, i have started with one R9 270 card and now have a few Smiley That we call improvement Smiley Btw, we need people that buy and sell, else you will have a dead market Smiley
letitbit

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:33:23 PM

Is that bad? Smiley

Sorry for my bad eng.

Of course not, i have started with one R9 270 card and now have a few Smiley That we call improvement Smiley Btw, we need people that buy and sell, else you will have a dead market Smiley

should it be on market exchange before or after the POW end ? Does it make any difference?
n3rfherder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:26:31 PM

Is that bad? Smiley

Sorry for my bad eng.

should it be on market exchange before or after the POW end ? Does it make any difference?

It helps with price crashing and distribution a little.  If coin gets on exchange when most of the coins are in a few wallets then the price drops because ipo holders and hash farms dump, making it not profitable to mine and then things just pile from there.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:40:40 PM

Is that bad? Smiley

Sorry for my bad eng.

It helps with price crashing and distribution a little.  If coin gets on exchange when most of the coins are in a few wallets then the price drops because ipo holders and hash farms dump, making it not profitable to mine and then things just pile from there.

Do you think that hash farms will have a lot to dump? When you check this hashrate then it will be slip over a lot of farms, so i don't see any dumping when it hit a exchange.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:48:36 PM

A lot of FUD, but hashrate keep on rising  Grin  Grin  Grin When there was no FUD then hashrate will be close to 0, but now Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:53:09 PM

is it not around this time that bittrex adds new coins? So we should know very soon if OTC will be trading on bittrex today or not.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:57:37 PM

This is how huge OTC is  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: