Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:23:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Ottoman- [OTC] GIVE-AWAY ANN - Cloud wallet + Ottosend ONLY 12.9M COINS!!!  (Read 63869 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:41:01 PM

OPC made me some profit , but when they had big pump , they went dumped again...

Yes, but that is all the time with all the coins. Look at SUPER. There is no coin that move upwards. A few months ago you had Doge that was moving upwards nicely, but now? Which coins moves up and stay up? It is all pump and dump games, i believe you should know that, i believe all investors knows this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 07:11:08 PM

http://otc.coin-miners.info/  : Ottoman POW HAS ENDED THE POOL WILL CLOSE ON 29.06.2014 PLEASE WITHDRAW YOUR COINS.

neo666

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:58:27 AM

Anything new happening with otc dev?
Or just another one coin bites the dust?
ottomancoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:57:56 AM

I hope not. We are busy with talking to some Turkish shops to accept OTC.
Frigga77

Activity: 379

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:02:49 AM

There are only 10.000.000 coins after POW, so the price is extremely low now. Mined this one for much more so I guess I will have to hold them for some time  Wink
neo666

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:34:55 AM

contact Doner Kebab Smiley
ottomancoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:31:32 AM

There are only 10.000.000 coins after POW, so the price is extremely low now. Mined this one for much more so I guess I will have to hold them for some time  Wink
You cannot mine it , we are on POS Smiley
ABBAS

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:42:37 AM

There are only 10.000.000 coins after POW, so the price is extremely low now. Mined this one for much more so I guess I will have to hold them for some time  Wink
You cannot mine it , we are on POS Smiley
hi ottoman,
The block explorer is down cannot open the page??
 Also can you post/inform the address where and how much of premine/ipo coins/BTC are left now?? Total balance left out of 3.5 million??
coaex

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 09:58:32 AM

This is Serter Gunay, founder of Coaex - the first e-commerce cryptocoin store in Turkey. To make a public announcement, we haven't been contacted yet and I hope you are true to your words.
You forgot to register your Twitter account @ottomancoin and we registered it for protection. Please consider it as precautionary warning to you.
We can hand it over to you but we are curious about your identity and capabilities.

Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
neo666

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:09:02 AM

This is Serter Gunay, founder of Coaex - the first e-commerce cryptocoin store in Turkey. To make a public announcement, we haven't been contacted yet and I hope you are true to your words.
You forgot to register your Twitter account @ottomancoin and we registered it for protection. Please consider it as precautionary warning to you.
We can hand it over to you but we are curious about your identity and capabilities.

I think he is serious, because otherwise he would allready sold off ipo and run away Wink
He just need a little help I think Wink
Best would be, since he is offline atm, to send him PM Wink
cheers
coaex

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 10:49:15 AM

I think he is serious, because otherwise he would allready sold off ipo and run away Wink
cheers

We would like to discuss details in public with transparency.
Which Turkish shops is he referring to? Well, this might be a confidential information but note that we are also in PR/marketing business in Turkey and haven't heard such news on local/national media.
Just saying..

neo666

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:03:32 AM

ok, let's wait what dev have to say bout it Wink
+1 to do it in public
cheers
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:36:31 PM

cheers

Which Turkish shops is he referring to? Well, this might be a confidential information but note that we are also in PR/marketing business in Turkey and haven't heard such news on local/national media.
Just saying..

I don't think you will hear anything like that. Smiley Where i live you can pay with BTC at a few places, but i even didn't know that i can buy stuff here, so i don't think you will hear that in  local media. We are talking about OTC, a coin with a marketcap of nothing, a coin that is just launched, it can take several years before you will ever hear it in local media.
coaex

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 12:48:33 PM

cheers

Just saying..

I don't think you will hear anything like that. Smiley Where i live you can pay with BTC at a few places, but i even didn't know that i can buy stuff here, so i don't think you will hear that in  local media. We are talking about OTC, a coin with a marketcap of nothing, a coin that is just launched, it can take several years before you will ever hear it in local media.

What I'm saying that I'm in contact with Turkish Bitcoin enthusiasts and several Turkish media channels both online/offline and haven't heard such a thing.
Hope this is not a scam scheme or something like pump and dump coin as we don't want Ottoman to be reflected like that. What I suspect is that might be a cyber-attack who hates Ottoman Empire Smiley Armenians maybe? Because my traffic data says so but who knows.. By the way, we are also planning launching a new coin and in need for a "honest" developer.

neo666

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:50:40 PM

By the way, we are also planning launching a new coin and in need for a "honest" developer.
[/quote]

why don't you 'adopt' this one? Smiley or combine in a way?
well best is to dev say his own oppinions...
cheers
coaex

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 04:46:13 PM

By the way, we are also planning launching a new coin and in need for a "honest" developer.

cheers

in fact, that was in my agenda and i tweeted saying "congratulations, we would like to share our opinions. contact us" to the dev in turkish but he didn't respond.
https://twitter.com/coaex/status/478197168764116995

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:54:21 PM

cheers

in fact, that was in my agenda and i tweeted saying "congratulations, we would like to share our opinions. contact us" to the dev in turkish but he didn't respond.

Who is saying that DEV is Turkish?
coaex

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 05:05:44 PM

cheers

okay, there might a misunderstanding but i'm still skeptical about dev.
if he could enlighten me and give proper answers, I'll be glad.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:09:11 PM

cheers

okay, there might a misunderstanding but i'm still skeptical about dev.
if he could enlighten me and give proper answers, I'll be glad.

I'm skeptical about ANY DEV!!!
hero18688

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:31:47 PM

cheers
[/quote]
Takeover this one and rebuild it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: