Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:50:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes!  (Read 247452 times)
rbauer85

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:47:03 PM

Thank you very much, donation sent...

You are welcome, thank you for your generosity.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
███████ █████████████ ████████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
▌   ANNOUNCE THREAD   ▌▐   BOUNTY   ▐
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
J.E.S.U.S!!!

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:57:36 AM

My wallet don´t sync.
How to add nodes?

I send tip

Go into help, debug window, then to console. Type addnode <NODE> add.  Where <NODE> is one of the nodes I stated previously. Do this for all of the preiously stated nodes, and wait a few minutes, your wallet will begin to sync.

My wallet still don´t sync...
J.E.S.U.S!!!

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 12:27:46 PM

WORKS!
when adding nodes I was also typing "<"  ">"  he,he

thanks.

Sending you a tip. Wink
rbauer85

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:20:02 PM

WORKS!
when adding nodes I was also typing "<"  ">"  he,he

thanks.

Sending you a tip. Wink

Thank you. Sorry I wasn't clear. I should have given an example. All is well that ends well though. Smiley

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
)
RazorTech (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:09:30 PM

new nodes, fixes to checkpoints and block halving bug now committed!

https://github.com/razor-coin/razor/commits/master
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 10:24:57 PM

new nodes, fixes to checkpoints and block halving bug now committed!

https://github.com/razor-coin/razor/commits/master

So what now? You disappeared for months, the price crashed hard, you probably bought tons of RZR and now: "Hey, I'm here.. nodes are updated.". If anyone from your "team" was with good intentions you shoulda just keep people updated... no matter if the news are good or bad. Personally I was forced to sell @ low price and my loss on RZR is thousands of $. I wouldn't curse you or something, because I am trying to be good with everybody, but "man".... that's just plain BULLSHIT!

RazorTech (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:49:02 PM

Apologies but that was the old 'promoter' and I have taken over this account.
The original issue seems that the dev team was not paid out to finish the project which I am working on fixing. The price dump in Oct/Nov was neither the fact that $RZR did not have an update to nodes (which still worked fine if you waited) or Bryce leaving Blocktech; it was from someone dumping on this news that caused the crash.

This hurt everyone, and I have stepped up to help to bring the full project back to life. I took over the email account housing all the accounts minus the github and website, but I have brought Bryce on to help finish the project and maintain those resources. I have talked about this on twitter and in IRC, but did not get the update on here. I also do not has control of the reddit since no one ran it from this side that I am aware of currently.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 11:21:04 PM

The original issue seems that the dev team was not paid out to finish the project which I am working on fixing. The price dump in Oct/Nov was neither the fact that $RZR did not have an update to nodes (which still worked fine if you waited) or Bryce leaving Blocktech; it was from someone dumping on this news that caused the crash.

This hurt everyone, and I have stepped up to help to bring the full project back to life. I took over the email account housing all the accounts minus the github and website, but I have brought Bryce on to help finish the project and maintain those resources. I have talked about this on twitter and in IRC, but did not get the update on here. I also do not has control of the reddit since no one ran it from this side that I am aware of currently.

Please send those apologies to other people who lost money on that project. I swallowed my loss (as I did many times since I am involved in cryptocurrencies.... my signature says it all) and I moved forward, but many people were hurt because of the actions of the "team" behind RZR. I care for them. I don't know if it was you, Bryce or Barak Obama. What matters is that you suddenly popped up (and Weiner is again involved) with the intention of saving this project. What is left to save? What about the people who first believed in it and ended up with peanuts? I'm sorry, but personally I'm not going to invest in this one even if I'm sure it will hit 900k satoshi.

P.S. No bad feelings and nothing personal, but it is the plain and simple truth.  

Regards,
Spartak

rbauer85

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 11:26:56 PM

Please send those apologies to other people who lost money on that project. I swallowed my loss (as I did many times since I am involved in cryptocurrencies.... my signature says it all) and I moved forward, but many people were hurt because of the actions of the "team" behind RZR. I care for them. I don't know if it was you, Bryce or Barak Obama. What matters is that you suddenly popped up (and Weiner is again involved) with the intention of saving this project. What is left to save? What about the people who first believed in it and ended up with peanuts? I'm sorry, but personally I'm not going to invest in this one even if I'm sure it will hit 900k satoshi.

P.S. No bad feelings and nothing personal, but it is the plain and simple truth.  

Regards,
Spartak

Whats left to save? As much as there is for any altcoin. You're pissed because you sold. Well looks like you made a bad decision. Deal with it.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
)
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 11:53:51 PM

Whats left to save? As much as there is for any altcoin. You're pissed because you sold. Well looks like you made a bad decision. Deal with it.

Pissed? No way. Frustrated? Yes! Think about something else. What if the team (or at least part of it) abandoned the coin with the intention to buy at lower price and then come back as saviours with "fresh ideas"? What if they abandon it again (if we assume that new team (except Weiner) is gathering behind RZR)? My concerns are quite reasonable, so please don't tell me that my reaction is because of my loss. I am a grown man and I already said that I swallowed my loss. I also said that I care about the people. Do you know why you said "Deal with it." to me? Because most of the people here thinks that every opinion is guided by our own interest. Well... I am far from this type of people, because I don't care about my profits/loss (I'm doing just fine).. I care about the other people who are losing, because of their trust or because they are generally acting as sheeps. More transparency and honesty (other than mass adoption) is what currently cryptoworld needs... not doubting people and devs who are disappearing every single day.

Cheers,
Spartak

RazorTech (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 01:37:29 AM

I was burned by the dumps as well. Now, being that I am pushing on Bryce and working to get more hands on this, I do have a vested interest in making the project work. If that is a bad thing, then it would be a miracle for devs to ever want to pursue a career in crypto without backlash. 

I still am not happy with the information I have found on the older crew, but nothing I can do about that one but overcome the mess.
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:31:47 AM

I luckily had no losses with RZR cause I sold my mined coins instantly. But I share all the views of Spartak. RZR was a big mess and fraud by Weiner.

On the other side I love gambling and the shady altcoin game and bought some coins again  Grin

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 05:25:14 PM

I luckily had no losses with RZR cause I sold my mined coins instantly. But I share all the views of Spartak. RZR was a big mess and fraud by Weiner.

On the other side I love gambling and the shady altcoin game and bought some coins again  Grin

Wink

crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2448
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 05:45:02 PM

This topic was silent for a while and now I see much updates.
Is there new live in RZR?
Investment now?
Explain what is going on plz.

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
RazorTech (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:41:36 PM

Investment now?

Working on it Smiley
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2448
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 07:37:14 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2015, 07:55:57 PM by crypto4jan

Investment now?

Working on it Smiley
Ok I wait for more info.
edit and have bought 500 RZR you never know...

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
rbauer85

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 02:29:08 AM

Pissed? No way. Frustrated? Yes! Think about something else. What if the team (or at least part of it) abandoned the coin with the intention to buy at lower price and then come back as saviours with "fresh ideas"? What if they abandon it again (if we assume that new team (except Weiner) is gathering behind RZR)? My concerns are quite reasonable, so please don't tell me that my reaction is because of my loss. I am a grown man and I already said that I swallowed my loss. I also said that I care about the people. Do you know why you said "Deal with it." to me? Because most of the people here thinks that every opinion is guided by our own interest. Well... I am far from this type of people, because I don't care about my profits/loss (I'm doing just fine).. I care about the other people who are losing, because of their trust or because they are generally acting as sheeps. More transparency and honesty (other than mass adoption) is what currently cryptoworld needs... not doubting people and devs who are disappearing every single day.

Cheers,
Spartak

Well said. I see your point. Glad your not one of the self absorbed jerks that seem to be the norm rather than the exception round these parts. What if the new team abandons the coin again? I don't know, it certainly could happen. RZR had some good ideas, people got excited about this one because the ideas are legitimate. If the new dev team can actually implement those ideas ( and maybe they will if they own RZR ), then they would stand to gain a LOT. Perhaps that will be incentive enough to not abandon it. Time will tell.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
)
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:21:53 AM

Is that proof? https://twitter.com/BasekeJ/status/568289910504984576

any working block explorer or richlist?

rbauer85

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 01:28:36 AM

Is that proof? https://twitter.com/BasekeJ/status/568289910504984576

any working block explorer or richlist?

There isn't that I know of.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
)
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 01:36:01 AM

The dev team is doing the pump-dump-recycle, technique. They pump the coin up through nonexistent updated(Announcements, petty graphics, etc), they dump it after the initial pump. They let it die down for a couple weeks-months, the come back again to pump it once they acquired coins at dirt cheap prices.

Razor never had anything going for it, it's main feature of TOR in the wallet, is already incorporated in every single altcoin/Bitcoin by design.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: