Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes!  (Read 247451 times)
jebus911

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:02:27 AM

Hey guys,

Few quick questions,

Is this the first coin to implement tor?
Is the anon working? IE is this currently the most anon coin?
What are its current issues?

Thanks,

"Is this the first coin to implement tor?"
No, there was one before it, but it turned out to be a scamcoin

"Is the anon working? IE is this currently the most anon coin?"
Depends on what you mean by anon. The idea that mixing makes things anon is absurd. Its actually not a feasible goal to be fully anon. What you can do is put so many roadblocks up that data collection becomes so expensive that its not cost effective to do it on a mass scale. There will be anon features added such as drk has, but what the first goal of this coin was was to fix http://www.coindesk.com/eavesdropping-attack-can-unmask-60-bitcoin-clients/ < that issue, which the TOR routing does. Things will be built on that, but this is the first fairly launched coin to rout the network through Tor.

"What are its current issues?"
Trolls? I don't know that I would say there are any issues, there are just continuing developments and there will continue to be.

And for the record, the code has been audited by a trusted member of the community.

Listen to Jebus911, so he can sell you his coins later on. If your gonna develop a coin, why copy code from a scamcoin?

So your argument is that because one coin was a scamcoin, every other coin derived from it is a scamcoin. Did you take any logic classes in school?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 11:05:07 AM

Small new article !

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/razorcoin-now-accepted-at-bitscoinshop

Please share and donate if you can Smiley
jebus911

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:06:36 AM

A question Scambust, when you're proven wrong, will you apologize? I see you're too much of a pussy to use your main BCT account so I'm going to assume you're going to be just like all of the rest of the trolls and just disappear in shame when you are.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:08:41 AM

Hey guys,

Few quick questions,

Thanks,

Depends on what you mean by anon. The idea that mixing makes things anon is absurd. Its actually not a feasible goal to be fully anon. What you can do is put so many roadblocks up that data collection becomes so expensive that its not cost effective to do it on a mass scale. There will be anon features added such as drk has, but what the first goal of this coin was was to fix http://www.coindesk.com/eavesdropping-attack-can-unmask-60-bitcoin-clients/ < that issue, which the TOR routing does. Things will be built on that, but this is the first fairly launched coin to rout the network through Tor.

Trolls? I don't know that I would say there are any issues, there are just continuing developments and there will continue to be.

And for the record, the code has been audited by a trusted member of the community.

Listen to Jebus911, so he can sell you his coins later on. If your gonna develop a coin, why copy code from a scamcoin?

So your argument is that because one coin was a scamcoin, every other coin derived from it is a scamcoin. Did you take any logic classes in school?

Were you dropped in the head as child? First off, if you are copying a code, acknowledge the original dev's work and not label it as a scam. Second, if you're gonna innovate on the fork code, do so but do not pass off an EXACT replica as your own.

It's not working at the moment, will Razorcoin's devs ask Neutrinocoin's devs for help? LMAO

jebus911

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:10:58 AM

Hey guys,

Few quick questions,

Thanks,

Were you dropped in the head as child? First off, if you are copying a code, acknowledge the original dev's work and not label it as a scam. Second, if you're gonna innovate on the fork code, do so but do not pass off an EXACT replica as your own.

It's not working at the moment, will Razorcoin's devs ask Neutrinocoin's devs for help? LMAO

How about this. 10,000$ bet that its not a scam. You game?
jebus911

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:12:33 AM

http://bitbet.us/ We'll make it public so everyone can see me take your money.
scambust
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:17:11 AM

Hey guys,

Few quick questions,

Thanks,

Just answer my criticism, no need to resort to bets, name-calling or use your so-called Twitter "fame".

jebus911

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:19:23 AM

Hey guys,

Few quick questions,

Thanks,

Just answer my criticism, no need to resort to bets, name-calling or use your so-called Twitter "fame".

I'm giving you an opportunity to make a public statement that this is a scam. You seem very sure. Why would you not view this as free money?

Are you a coward? Just a troll?

How about 5,000$ if 10 is too rich for you
scambust
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:26:12 AM

Hey guys,

Few quick questions,

Thanks,

I'm giving you an opportunity to make a public statement that this is a scam. You seem very sure. Why would you not view this as free money?

Just answer this:

Why did Bryce called Neutrino a scam and then copied its code, call it his own and then launched his own coin?
Why not work with the Neutrino Devs instead?
Why is there no difference between the two codes at this moment?
Why isn't Razorcoin showing any anonymity tests to prove it's working?

Be mature and just answer the above. I bet no one will ever answer this.

Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:26:13 AM

With a username like 'scambust' - he has obviously created this account to do one thing, what a sad, sad life this person must live.

My sympathies.
jebus911

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:28:32 AM

Hey guys,

Few quick questions,

Thanks,

Just answer this:

Why did Bryce called Neutrino a scam and then copied its code, call it his own and then launched his own coin?

Be mature and just answer the above.

You've proven my point. You are a coward who is calling something a scam without facts you are sure of to back it up. Go away troll, you lose.
scambust
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:32:57 AM

Hey guys,

Few quick questions,

Thanks,

Just answer this:

You've proven my point. You are a coward who is calling something a scam without facts you are sure of to back it up. Go away troll, you lose.

Talking to yourself? Just answer the damm questions!

jebus911

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:33:51 AM

Hey guys,

Few quick questions,

Thanks,

Just answer this:

"People are too lazy to do research. The answers are out there."
scambust
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:40:35 AM

Hey guys,

Few quick questions,

Thanks,

Just answer this:

"People are too lazy to do research. The answers are out there."

There you go... Huh Huh Huh

smackii

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:42:23 AM

We need more FUD  Grin
scambust
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:53:58 AM

https://twitter.com/Jiggy0001/statuses/480316811993686016

@jebus911 who ever follows you advices is deserving huge losses

Wolffish

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:54:16 AM

We need more FUD  Grin

Yes, bring it on!  
Price is still too high, so more FUD please!!
Safty

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:56:25 AM

Is Anon via Tor already implemented or a future plan?
Jubes

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:08:07 PM

Is Anon via Tor already implemented or a future plan?

already up since day one
McHammer

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:48:11 PM

a love these fud dips  Grin
imo everything is fine
this is FAR better then neutrino!
they dont even have an ann thread  Shocked

altcoincasinogulagshoppingshow FUD is good, look @altcoin prices ...
pls fud me hard via pm
id appriciate that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: