Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:38:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes!  (Read 247452 times)
green2016

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:13:10 AM

What happened to the coin?
Dump all of them?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sygitius

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:16:08 AM

Very undervalued coin, bought some more at this price  Grin
akk123

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:58:43 PM

i think the prices may go dow nand never come back now ;(

If you notice every coin Weiner mention start to fall.
And never end Smiley

+1. Another Weiner scam. Pump and dump and never look back.
_theone

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:29:49 PM

might dump to 1000 sat

zzz
Tad3j

Activity: 270

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:32:52 PM

might dump to 1000 sat

mybe will, but after the first, second, and so on halving, the price will go up, after 130.000 block, we should have 2million razorcoins and the mining will end. then we can of course talk the real deals!
Tad3j

Activity: 270

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:34:00 PM

... and of course, real dump ...
_theone

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:40:09 PM

might dump to 1000 sat

mybe will, but after the first, second, and so on halving, the price will go up, after 130.000 block, we should have 2million razorcoins and the mining will end. then we can of course talk the real deals!

yes, but this is no pos coin right? how is teh blockchain protected?

zzz
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:02:28 PM

im sorry to say it but after a big study between CLOAK and RZR. My money is on CLOAK just compare their current work and whitepapers. CLOAK already has their p2p system in place and the OneMarket will also become a reality. This is a new multi million $ industry and i compare CLOAK to BTC as thats how much the model threats to takeover it given it recieves the publicity
green2016

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:30:05 PM

Where is dev? go to holiday?
Collegestudent

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:38:35 PM

Where is dev? go to holiday?

these guys are shady and not transparent like XLB dev. let them both die
Alns

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:50:14 PM

Thankfully i sold at 92k at little loss, if dev don't appear soon, will see a 40k or less.

Another coin touched by Weiner
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:25:19 PM

Didn't the VRC dev prove that TOR implementation isn't that much of an innovation after he integrated it in a few minutes? Tor is overrated and should never be a selling point.

AnaSardinha

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:31:34 PM

im sorry to say it but after a big study between CLOAK and RZR. My money is on CLOAK just compare their current work and whitepapers. CLOAK already has their p2p system in place and the OneMarket will also become a reality. This is a new multi million $ industry and i compare CLOAK to BTC as thats how much the model threats to takeover it given it recieves the publicity
But CLOAK is pretty much like every other attempt at anon, and so it doesn't really work, like dark,  and all the others. Razor is finally the right direction for the anonymity trend and one that actually works (a coin that has Tor in-built and not as a patch to add to any coin).
It is what a true alternative complementary currency to BTC (what darkcoin tried to be failed because of his technical problems and flawed design) needs to have in order to survive long term.

I'm holding because I believe in this project and because the coin is what cryptocurrencies need right now (finally done right), and the devs are clearly legit and hard working. But I gotta admit that in the altcoin world (where there is no such thing as a sure thing) seeing that price drop is still very nerve wracking and depressing.

Please release new info soon (especially the replacement for mixers which could be huge), I know you guys are working hard so show us the results of your work.
+1

Razorcoin : RHWYvxwYtymjxWnZLcHumxma84RDUGEUqq
Collegestudent

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:32:17 PM

But CLOAK is pretty much like every other attempt at anon, and so it doesn't really work, like dark,  and all the others. Razor is finally the right direction for the anonymity trend and one that actually works (a coin that has Tor in-built and not as a patch to add to any coin).
It is what a true alternative complementary currency to BTC (what darkcoin tried to be failed because of his technical problems and flawed design) needs to have in order to survive long term.

I'm holding because I believe in this project and because the coin is what cryptocurrencies need right now (finally done right), and the devs are clearly legit and hard working. But I gotta admit that in the altcoin world (where there is no such thing as a sure thing) seeing that price drop is still very nerve wracking and depressing.

Please release new info soon (especially the replacement for mixers which could be huge), I know you guys are working hard so show us the results of your work.

CLOAK isnt Tor but a true P2P which many cryptos including this one aim to achieve but have not so far. CLOAK is the only crypto other than Zerocoin (ALTcoins) with strong financial support resulting in the amount of working being produced. CLOAK's whitepaper on POSA says it all and its proffesionalism should point out that these people that are hired are some A+ coders in the background not normal coders like 99% of Cryptos here. Even a Decentralised market is being made so this about how much utlitiy CLOAK will have. It may at some point in future be the future of E commercial markets
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:34:55 PM

^^^ See, that's *exactly* what I said when I objected to the thread title claiming the coin was 'Cutting Edge of Technology'.

So it lives in TOR, woooo!

The blockchain is still going to be showing transactions from one wallet address to another. You just need an entry/exit point for an address, namely, a place where it has engaged with RL, like an exchange that has your email address or a supplier that has your actual address, and then TOR or not, you are tied to that address and every transaction in or out is just a case of following the money. Rinse and repeat.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Collegestudent

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:37:12 PM

^^^ See, that's *exactly* what I said when I objected to the thread title claiming the coin was 'Cutting Edge of Technology'.

So it lives in TOR, woooo!

The blockchain is still going to be showing transactions from one wallet address to another. You just need an entry/exit point for an address, namely, a place where it has engaged with RL, like an exchange that has your email address or a supplier that has your actual address, and then TOR or not, you are tied to that address and every transaction in or out is just a case of following the money. Rinse and repeat.

I sold all my RZR at 100s never looked back. Dev probably cashed and is on the way to bank. their whitepaper is unproffesional and does not look comparable to VRC, CLOAK or XC if anyone is looking for powerful devs
crazyhashmanz

Activity: 303

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:46:03 PM

Please read this as part of your study,

http://www.coindesk.com/eavesdropping-attack-can-unmask-60-bitcoin-clients/

With Cloak you're sending your transaction to a website, Now you're depending on a third party. I don't care to put my trust in some website. You may as well use Visa or Mastercard to provide a layer of anonymity between you and the merchant.

This is the complete solution in one package. I encourage you to get a few RZR right now and try the technology out, this isn't a pump and dump coin. It's just a coin ahead of its time. I assure you when you see how it integrates with tor you'll never look at Cloak and Darksend as a solution again with any merit.

Just wait till the SMS gateway - that's what they call a disruptive technology.

THRIVE            ▄█▄
        ▄▄█████
   ▄▄██████████
 ▄███████████▀

████████▀▀▀
████▄▄  ▄▄██▄
▀████████████
  ▀█████████▀
  ▐██████▀▀
  ▐███▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀████
    █████▀▀
    ▀█
THE PREMIUM
DECENTRALIZED
AD MARKETPLACE
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀██░░░░░░███
███░░░░▄███▀▀▄▄███░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄█████░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░█▀░▀██░░░░░░████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████▄░░░░███████▀░░░▄█████
███████░░░░█████▀░░░░██████
███████░░░░░███▀░░░░░██████
███████░█░░░░█▀░▄░░░░██████
███████░██░░░░░▄█░░░░██████
███████░███░░░▄██░░░░██████
█████▀░░░▀██░▄██▀░░░░▀█████
Collegestudent

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:50:36 PM

Please read this as part of your study,

http://www.coindesk.com/eavesdropping-attack-can-unmask-60-bitcoin-clients/

With Cloak you're sending your transaction to a website, Now you're depending on a third party. I don't care to put my trust in some website. You may as well use Visa or Mastercard to provide a layer of anonymity between you and the merchant.

This is the complete solution in one package. I encourage you to get a few RZR right now and try the technology out, this isn't a pump and dump coin. It's just a coin ahead of its time. I assure you when you see how it integrates with tor you'll never look at Cloak and Darksend as a solution again with any merit.

Just wait till the SMS gateway - that's what they call a disruptive technology.

What u are talking about is something different..p2p tech is not BTC normal blockchain. And OneMarket that is a new technology and the first decentralised marketplace. Think the money entering
rbauer85

Activity: 462

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:53:15 PM

The only thing this coin needs is updates from the devs.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
███████ █████████████ ████████
███████ █████████████ ████████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
▌   ANNOUNCE THREAD   ▌▐   BOUNTY   ▐
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:11:42 PM

No he didn't because that's not true. you cannot "fix" this with a patch on a coin that has not Tor built-in.

He wasn't looking to 'fix' anything, he was simply proving that operating in TOR is not 'cutting edge of technology'. You simply release a new coin's client with the requisite TOR bundle and default the proxy through it. Voilà, new coin now has all clients on TOR.

Hardly inspiring.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: