Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:50:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes!  (Read 247452 times)
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 01:57:34 PM

Same could be said of any coin right now. Even BTC.

Nope. Same could be said about any other coin which team doesn't keep it's investors posted and they lose confidence. Look not only at the price and volume.. look at the buy support as well. I'm not saying that RZR is scam, but it surely need more active marketing team. Coins are not only coding, features and IRC discussions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Edser

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:16:28 PM

If you keep changing the rules (and therefore exceptions), I can't keep replying.
Look at UNO over the last 2 months. Explain that rise when nothing ever has been done since wolong wrecked it.

quote defcoin ==== LOL... oh no, the coin is dead cause $DEV doesn't live on BCT! When will you people learn that everything on here is completely irrelevant next to useless. Devs need to stop using it all together, only then can crypto begin to flourish. It's such a shame that people consider this shit hole to be the pinnacle of information when it comes to developments. I don't blame $DEV for not coming on here, and frankly I am embarrassed that I even check BCT myself.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 02:38:11 PM

If you keep changing the rules (and therefore exceptions), I can't keep replying.
Look at UNO over the last 2 months. Explain that rise when nothing ever has been done since wolong wrecked it.

I'm not changing anything. UNO to me is just a relatively rare coin who can't be compared with RZR, because it is more than one year old. There is nothing unusual in it's price. Btw.. you can make money even from color, animal and country coins. Wink

Edser

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:59:11 PM

"explain current price and volume."
"Look not only at the price and volume."
"I'm not changing anything."

"There is nothing unusual in it's price."

WAT

quote defcoin ==== LOL... oh no, the coin is dead cause $DEV doesn't live on BCT! When will you people learn that everything on here is completely irrelevant next to useless. Devs need to stop using it all together, only then can crypto begin to flourish. It's such a shame that people consider this shit hole to be the pinnacle of information when it comes to developments. I don't blame $DEV for not coming on here, and frankly I am embarrassed that I even check BCT myself.
mmbai83

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:45:42 AM

Does anyone know what is going on with the wallet it says no block source available and my RZR360 is stuck somewhere coz of this issue  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:58:29 AM

Sorry, that was not a troll, it was a fact. He is bringing random Tor and Bryce talk in here. Not sure why you comment to troll me back, that's more interesting. Guess I found a butthurt customer.

To answer the questions, Tor is already in RZR from day one, read the OP. That device looks awesome, and I already have one similar.
AltMarket is real, and not run by Bryce, but he owns and operates a share.
If you think Bryce has time to be other names on twitter and do everything else, I am not sure what to tell you, but no.
Thank you.  That's really not a bad reply.  I appreciate it.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 01:31:23 PM

"explain current price and volume."
"Look not only at the price and volume."
"I'm not changing anything."

"There is nothing unusual in it's price."

WAT

I meant UNO's price! Now I stop talking with you.

mmbai83

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 02:53:10 PM

Okay I guess it's time for me to admit I have been f**ck in the A** by RZR this blockchain halt doesn't seem to be coming online. I AM A BAG-HOLDER I'll just keep them as a souvenir  Cry 
Cyberlight

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:46:34 PM

Okay I guess it's time for me to admit I have been f**ck in the A** by RZR this blockchain halt doesn't seem to be coming online. I AM A BAG-HOLDER I'll just keep them as a souvenir  Cry  

It's obvious this coin is doomed, it was just a 1 person PnD by weiner, 'blocktech' team doesn't exist.
Edser

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:29:55 AM

Thank you.  That's really not a bad reply.  I appreciate it.

FYI, http://www.wired.com/2014/10/kickstarter-suspends-anonabox/

crazyhashmanz

Activity: 303

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:22:25 PM

Okay I guess it's time for me to admit I have been f**ck in the A** by RZR this blockchain halt doesn't seem to be coming online. I AM A BAG-HOLDER I'll just keep them as a souvenir  Cry  

It's obvious this coin is doomed, it was just a 1 person PnD by weiner, 'blocktech' team doesn't exist.

No you are giving this wiener too much credit. Realize he is just a self appointed PR guy trying to make a buck like many out there. He really isn't very capable, but rather, has found that he can "talk the talk" and sprinkle key terminology terms to appear whatever he's attempting to project on the short term attention spans of the masses. Surely he isn't capable of writing any code.

THRIVE            ▄█▄
        ▄▄█████
   ▄▄██████████
 ▄███████████▀

████████▀▀▀
████▄▄  ▄▄██▄
▀████████████
  ▀█████████▀
  ▐██████▀▀
  ▐███▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀████
    █████▀▀
    ▀█
THE PREMIUM
DECENTRALIZED
AD MARKETPLACE
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀██░░░░░░███
███░░░░▄███▀▀▄▄███░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄█████░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░█▀░▀██░░░░░░████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████▄░░░░███████▀░░░▄█████
███████░░░░█████▀░░░░██████
███████░░░░░███▀░░░░░██████
███████░█░░░░█▀░▄░░░░██████
███████░██░░░░░▄█░░░░██████
███████░███░░░▄██░░░░██████
█████▀░░░▀██░▄██▀░░░░▀█████
allknowingeye

Activity: 361

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:27:13 PM

The wallet will not sync and I do not see any addnodes anywhere. What's the story with the status of this coin. I see people are mining but the confirmations are just all over the place - looks like a complete mess.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 09:45:07 PM

The wallet will not sync and I do not see any addnodes anywhere. What's the story with the status of this coin. I see people are mining but the confirmations are just all over the place - looks like a complete mess.

Good question.

jrich76

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:44:27 AM

Good question.

I thought the blockchain was down. Was this not announced by anyone? Seems to be common knowledge in some places....? Just hold rzr, forget about it, then maybe be surprised one day
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:23:25 AM

devs dropped this imo

yolo
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:46:16 PM

RIP
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 05:56:51 PM

fake pump going on right now...do not be suckered in
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 11:02:18 AM

Signs for active developer and/or community:

smalltimer

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:13:49 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 08:50:08 PM by smalltimer

coinex dumped stolen coins (uno) on the market from march to july - more than 9% of total supply. That's why it was going nowhere all the time. Not everyone knows that. Uno never was 'wrecked' technically. Just the market - not even by wolong but by coinex. This is info only people paying attention have. This rise is pretty natural and very much anticipated. It'll be permanent. Nothing wrong there. It's rising the 5th month now btw - not only two and i think we aren't done yet.

Uno is concept 'less is more'.. It is already very perfect from the getgo. There were never much changes necessary. Never  a hardfork - this is also pretty rare. It's not the hype-driven in-the-constant-need-to-release-new-features-coins. Uno is doing all it should (preserve wealth) and it's running. Uno just needs be running to be sexy - not more.  Smiley
Huge advantage in these markets. There is also not much competition in its field, but most people prefer anon-coins these days. Demand is what most look out for not low supply. But both makes the price.

The performance uno showed during the past year in stability (always 2$ worth at least) is unique in cryptocoins. So is this almost halve a year long very slow rise. Take a good look at it. This is not one whale pumping it, this is the actual free market exploring price of the scarce coin - to what i know, and i watch that market  longterm now.

Uno is the only coin i know of that didn't loose people money that were holding on to it all year. Almost every other coin lost you money if you held it during that time. So please try to understand Uno was massively undervalued - the low inflations makes its volatility very low too. It has best properties of all coins i know of to store value (has been prooven over a year) and also for merchant adoptions since they demand low volatility. These markets fully lack any permanent dumping-action from miners or large minters now which everyone around here is pretty used to in other coins. Trades like a charm  Wink
Again: that rise was anticipated and is fully rational since supply is very low now.
Offtopic here. Come over, check the thread. Community is less toxic too than what you mostly see around here on the boards. Pretty chilled out in fact.
Holding Uno longterm makes sense in my mind. I never had a problem with that.  Wink

(had to leave the response after seeing the comment since ya know, can't leave it like that Wink )
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:41:53 PM

Wow. Just wow  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: