Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FujiCoin | Japan | Since 2014 | The Best Crypto Currency  (Read 152831 times)
motty (OP)

Activity: 918
Merit: 512

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 06:05:44 AM

I would like to be listed on the new exchange ATAIX. Please register for ATAIX and vote for Fujicoin. Please vote from the following page.  Smiley

https://ataix.com/voting?v=FJC

We will give presents to those who voted for Fujicoin!
We will airdrop 2000FJC to your account after listing.  Smiley
(Acquiring an account is an easy task.)

fujicoin.org  We trust the bright future of FujiCoin!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 09:11:12 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2019, 09:29:50 PM by motty

I would like to be listed on the new exchange ATAIX. Please register for ATAIX and vote for Fujicoin. Please vote from the following page.  Smiley

We will give presents to those who voted for Fujicoin!
We will airdrop 2000FJC to your account after listing.  Smiley
(Acquiring an account is an easy task.)

PS.
In ATAIX, you can vote again after waiting 1-2 days.
FJC airdrops are transferred to your account according to the number of votes.
For example, voting 3 times will airdrop 2000 x 3 = 6000 FJC.

PS2.
FINISH

motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 09:26:04 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2019, 12:45:43 AM by motty

Fujicoin was listed on the ATAIX exchange

ATAIX is an exchange operated by an Estonian company. Estonia is a member of the EU and operates in compliance with EU regulations. Their homepage uses English and Japanese. The EU is natural, but outside the EU, they place importance on Japan. The reason is that they want to participate in the practical application of Crypto in Japan, an advanced technology country. It is said that five people have already started activities with an office in Roppongi, Tokyo.
We want to appreciate and support ATAIX's aspirations.  Smiley

https://ataix.com/

motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 09:35:39 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2019, 12:11:11 AM by motty

What happens if a whale sells FJC in a small pond with little fluidity? The answer is simple, it will erase the value.
So whales should wait until the market will grow healthy and be cautious not to break the market when entering.
Rather, whales should place a reasonable buy order.  Smiley

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:39:58 PM

What happens if a whale sells FJC in a small pond with little fluidity? The answer is simple, it will erase the value.
So whales should wait until the market will grow healthy and be cautious not to break the market when entering.

As far as I can tell there have to be 'buyers' of FJC for this to happen. Whenever I want to sell FJC there is no one buying on any exchange.

A conundrum!

Brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 11:06:55 PM

As far as I can tell there have to be 'buyers' of FJC for this to happen. Whenever I want to sell FJC there is no one buying on any exchange.

A conundrum!

Brad

Because you are one of the whales, you should intend to form a price considering buying instead of selling.
Here, it should be considered that repeating negative statements in itself reduces the price.  Wink

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 02:18:58 AM

A conundrum!

Brad

Because you are one of the whales, you should intend to form a price considering buying instead of selling.
Here, it should be considered that repeating negative statements in itself reduces the price.  Wink

Sorry at 80 million JFC or some such for sale and ZERO buyers....would take a much bigger whale then myself.

The coin NEEDS to have some kind of new or interesting hook! Look at Litecoin it has the same issues, it is ramping up development

and also Mimblewimble. FJC needs to do something more than the same old, same old.

It is a matter of being lost in the clutter and still mostly a 2014 coin. Even LTC, which is being beaten up as, more than a bit stodgy,

at least since 2014, occasionally tries to shake things up in some manner.

I'm really not trying to beat you up on FJC, but the amount of buys (zip) vs sells (all) has to tell you the coin needs some kind of

major revamp and new interesting features. Hell, you'd probably get more buys on an 'epic' fail at this point, simply for the effort

of trying something new!

You can't get this stone to roll downhill without some kinda 'push'. The coin is completely static now for offering nothing new

and no new innovations or movement.

Sorry to say, that is just how I see it.

Brad

It is just the way it is.

Brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 11:09:33 PM

A conundrum!

Brad

Sorry at 80 million JFC or some such for sale and ZERO buyers....would take a much bigger whale then myself.

The coin NEEDS to have some kind of new or interesting hook! Look at Litecoin it has the same issues, it is ramping up development

and also Mimblewimble. FJC needs to do something more than the same old, same old.

It is a matter of being lost in the clutter and still mostly a 2014 coin. Even LTC, which is being beaten up as, more than a bit stodgy,

I'm really not trying to beat you up on FJC, but the amount of buys (zip) vs sells (all) has to tell you the coin needs some kind of

major revamp and new interesting features. Hell, you'd probably get more buys on an 'epic' fail at this point, simply for the effort

of trying something new!

You can't get this stone to roll downhill without some kinda 'push'. The coin is completely static now for offering nothing new

Brad

Brad

I think MN or Mimblewimble is not of interest to the masses. The biggest problem with the current alt is that there is no practical use. Bitcoin is exceptional, but alt is difficult to maintain investor expectations just for the future. So even if alt implements the tricks, many alts will disappear in the next year. I think it's good that ridiculous alts are eliminated.
Technology that opens up a practical use of cryptography is a payment system. Technology has not yet kept up with the demands of the times. So we need to be patient for a while. Fujicoin must maintain affinity with future payment systems. So it is not allowed to leave the Bitcoin greatly.  Smiley

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:49:43 PM

A conundrum!

Brad

of trying something new!

Brad

Brad

I think MN or Mimblewimble is not of interest to the masses. The biggest problem with the current alt is that there is no practical use. Bitcoin is exceptional, but alt is difficult to maintain investor expectations just for the future. So even if alt implements the tricks, many alts will disappear in the next year. I think it's good that ridiculous alts are eliminated.
Technology that opens up a practical use of cryptography is a payment system. Technology has not yet kept up with the demands of the times. So we need to be patient for a while. Fujicoin must maintain affinity with future payment systems. So it is not allowed to leave the Bitcoin greatly.  Smiley

Well..if I understand correctly you are stating that 'biggest problem with current alt is that there is no practical use' also above ' I think it is good that ridulious alts are eliminated'

Well FJC is dead on in both categories. I is a ridiculous alt with no practical use at this time and the fact the network is being maintained by KNC Titans (in less than a month) 4 years

old with Scrypt-N protocol (the last coin left using Scrypt-N protocol) ..well...not sure what you meant by the reply, but you have seem to have given up and made my points on

how futile FJC is as a cryptocurrency in its present form.

Sorry for your loss.

Brad

zendan

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:59:35 AM

Today , Yobit brought out my stucked coins of withdraw sending status after 17 months !
Send new support ticket and inform to warden If you also have this problem .
motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 11:03:53 PM

There are no sell orders on the ATAIX EUR and ETH markets. Now people who want to buy cannot buy FJC. Someone please place an order. Please place an order in units of 200,000 FJC.  Smiley

https://trade.ataix.com/FJC-EUR
https://trade.ataix.com/FJC-ETH

motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 12:42:57 AM

There are no sell orders on the ATAIX EUR and ETH markets. Now people who want to buy cannot buy FJC. Someone please place an order. Please place an order in units of 200,000 FJC.  Smiley

Someone placed an order. Thank you.  Wink

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 08:13:02 AM

Don't like the KYC thing but looks good!
motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 10:58:40 PM

Hi Rw, long time no see. I think ATAIX is relatively safe because its organization is clear and complies with EU regulations. There will be no problem with KYC procedures. However, it seems that there are few investors now because it is not well known. They are very conscious of the Japanese market, so I want to support them.  Smiley

Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 01:24:59 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2019, 02:22:07 PM by Hunyadi

electrum-FJC-3.3.4.2 doesn't work with Trezor anymore.

Debug message
trezor: (error getting device infos)
trezord: acquire/1/null failed with code 400: LIUSB_ERROR_IO

BTC Electrum works so, I guess electrum - FJC needs to update something.

OS is WIN10 64bit. If I open it as an administrator it works.

ee. Is there other electrum servers besides electrumx1.fujicoin.org, electrumx2.fujicoin.org, electrumx3.fujicoin.org? The connection is very spotty, and it's impossible to synchronize.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 07:35:37 PM

Debug message

ee. Is there other electrum servers besides electrumx1.fujicoin.org, electrumx2.fujicoin.org, electrumx3.fujicoin.org? The connection is very spotty, and it's impossible to synchronize.

I have experience with the phenomenon that electrum-FJC-3.3.4.2 does not synchronize. At that time, I started electrum-FJC-3.2.3 and checked the synchronization, and after that I started electrum-FJC-3.3.4.2 and it synchronized normally. After that time, electrum-FJC-3.3.4.2 is synchronized normally every time. That is not an issue with the electrumX server. The server is operating normally.

The problem of not recognizing TREZOR does not occur in windows7. In the case of windows10, TREZOR is not recognized unless electrum-FJC is executed as an administrator. If you change the settings of windows10, this problem may be solved.

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 12:19:25 AM

Hi Rw, long time no see. I think ATAIX is relatively safe because its organization is clear and complies with EU regulations. There will be no problem with KYC procedures. However, it seems that there are few investors now because it is not well known. They are very conscious of the Japanese market, so I want to support them.  Smiley

Hi motty,
long time I'm not coming to cryptos but it's good to see you keep working on FJC
motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 05:28:11 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2019, 06:06:32 AM by motty

Fujicoin Core v0.19.0 has been released

v0.19.0: 2019-11-12

・Many improvements have been implemented.
・All commands are compatible with Bitcoin v0.19.0
・RPC commands have been added / updated
New RPCs: getbalances setwalletflag getblockfilter
New settings: -blockfilterindex

Download: https://www.fujicoin.org/downloads.php

Reference: Bitcoin release notes

motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 08:21:42 AM

Debug message

I have experience with the phenomenon that electrum-FJC-3.3.4.2 does not synchronize. At that time, I started electrum-FJC-3.2.3 and checked the synchronization, and after that I started electrum-FJC-3.3.4.2 and it synchronized normally. After that time, electrum-FJC-3.3.4.2 is synchronized normally every time. That is not an issue with the electrumX server. The server is operating normally.

The problem of not recognizing TREZOR does not occur in windows7. In the case of windows10, TREZOR is not recognized unless electrum-FJC is executed as an administrator. If you change the settings of windows10, this problem may be solved.

This problem was found to be associated with the Windows 10 version upgrade (1809-> 1903).
Ref: https://github.com/spesmilo/electrum/issues/5420
The electrum has been corrected in v3.3.8. So I will update electrum-FJC to v3.3.8 or v4.0.0 soon.

Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:29:23 AM

Trying to send from Trezor. What can I do to make this work?

https://ibb.co/tbcDtrp
Failed to send transaction
Error details: -26: absurdly-high-fee, 146178526 > 143460000 (code 256)

Fee was 10000 sat/B

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: