Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:55:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DEAR THEYMOS PLEASE help unlocck my account..  (Read 662 times)
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:10:35 PM

Dear THEYMOS I sent you all the information I possible could to get my account back. I am a coin blogger and have worked so hard to build my reputation on this forum. My Initial account is qiwoman and many people know me. Bitcoinmafia, Thisweekscoin and others here know who I am thanks. I sent a btc addy that I had sent Stunna when I was using my signature for his company. I sent you whatever info I could..please please help.thanks

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 11:21:27 PM

Dear THEYMOS I sent you all the information I possible could to get my account back. I am a coin blogger and have worked so hard to build my reputation on this forum. My Initial account is qiwoman and many people know me. Bitcoinmafia, Thisweekscoin and others here know who I am thanks. I sent a btc addy that I had sent Stunna when I was using my signature for his company. I sent you whatever info I could..please please help.thanks

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

Send a message signed with the btc address you sent to Stunna.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Mikez

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:58:05 AM

If I point you to this thread, you can't prove ownership properly, and then I ignore your future PMs, this means that I'm not going to recover your account.

If you can't sign a message with that btc address, don't get your hopes up. Also, if you get no response... you'll know why.

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:28:28 AM

try email theymos ?
or send a donation hehe, he seems to respond to that :p

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 2607

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 08:59:46 AM

Have you followed the instructions, located https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0, exactly?

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:51:47 PM

I did all that and enclosed my btc addy I sent to Stunna..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Loophole

Activity: 619

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:54:16 PM

By "enclosed my btc addy", do you mean by just putting your address in the PM to theymos?

You need to sign the message described in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0 with your bitcoin address.
You won't get your account back by just putting the address in the PM...

After sending the PM with everything included to theymos, you may need to patiently wait for some time as well.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 04:59:11 PM

-snip-
I already Sent him a PM, also to default acct but no respond at all. it's almost 3 days I think.

If you have no answer after 3 days you are doing it wrong. See the answer I posted for someone else with the same problem.

why doesnt theymos respond to PM ?
he reads threads... but not PMs... kinda pointless.. perhaps we need someone who can read PMs and help ppl.

Im sure themymos read the PM. The PM however is missing something very important.

-snip-
I've checked before sending. Looks right.

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My account technomancer has been hacked/lost. Please reset the email to xxx@xxx.com. The current date is Jun 8 2014.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1USDaf42U2ytrCqHVsC3uHmYHrdeA59B8
HG2j.........x.......x......x......x.....x....x.......................0Nspk3Zc=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Also I used unique e-mail address. Not related with any bitcointalk account.

a reference that the address 1USDaf42U2ytrCqHVsC3uHmYHrdeA59B8 was used by the person who controlled the account in the first place. I can make a PM like that. Thats no proof that technomancer is my account.

The way this works is very clear. If you can prove with a single PM that you own the account you are fine. If you are unable to make this PM you make a new account. Technomancer, Bitcoinmafia and all the others that are whining and begging here currently are unable to make this PM. Why should theymos change the mail on those account if there is no proof?

Code:
My account technomancer has been hacked/lost. Please reset the email to xxx@xxx.com. The current date is Jun 9 2014.
13JtNLfPLwVmQg5sjdMkJb7d8RjDFtJb1D
IDcXWpU2CpzKTE5LnaLSHyB5t0tTAYC+GS6aTYM3FUIU3eah7+iGNVJ/4KbAuZiV0QjZ5b0ue+R58ABkMGKEcUI=

Should I get that account now? No I shouldnt.

The message should look like this

Code:
My account technomancer has been hacked/lost.
I used the address below
in this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137
and also in the PM with the ID 555
Please reset the email to xxx@xxx.com. The current date is Jun 9 2014.
Thanks in advance
-name
1myAddress
mySignaturE=

/Captain obvious

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:17:56 AM

If you mean signed a message too it's still takes time, theymos isn't particularly active on forum and most likely can take a long time even to read your message.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
LOBSTER

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:29:57 AM

Forget it. I send theymos the required information every week, for 3 months now, but he doesn't react. Forget your holy account...it's hard, but i don't understand his problem, cause i give him all necessary information!
Confessions

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:32:23 AM

Forget it. I send theymos the required information every week, for 3 months now, but he doesn't react. Forget your holy account...it's hard, but i don't understand his problem, cause i give him all necessary information!

You did not donate 100 btc to him, for a non existent forum upgrade.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: