Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:02:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM ALERT CLOAKCOIN  (Read 5075 times)
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:16:23 AM

if barabas is iconicexpert, and if he decided to attack cloakcoin, I'm willing to bet that cloackcoin will die very soon! regardless he's right or wrong,
we saw him killing AUR, we saw him killing XLB, if its are not quite dead, its become zombiescoin   Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:34:41 AM

Christopher Bouzy (IconicExpert aka Barabbas aka Clockers25 aka Crypto_Wolf aka Cryptoolate and other alter egos) spending the money he stole from the BC community

"For those of you unaware, IconicExpert had organised a BlackCoin event and collected roughly $13,000 in donations to get the event funded. However, the event never took place, and people didn’t get their money back either (yet?)."
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/28/libertycoin-prices-slashed-after-internal-finger-pointing-and-controversy?utm_content=bufferc40e4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buff
jdh015232

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:37:34 AM

Christopher Bouzy (IconicExpert aka Barabbas aka Clockers25 aka Crypto_Wolf aka Cryptoolate and other alter egos) spending the money he stole from the BC community

"For those of you unaware, IconicExpert had organised a BlackCoin event and collected roughly $13,000 in donations to get the event funded. However, the event never took place, and people didn’t get their money back either (yet?)."
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/28/libertycoin-prices-slashed-after-internal-finger-pointing-and-controversy?utm_content=bufferc40e4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buff

lol its like 2 people who keep spamming this same shit, cool. nobody cares
especially the guy who just threw up a 11 btc buywall...pllz sell to me cheap
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:55:18 AM

So the idiotic retards that are posting these known fallacies are permanently discredited for the bullshit spreaders that they are, everywhere, here is my first answer, ever, to a post from IconicExpert on the now closed original BC thread. The subsequent exchange is, naturally, quite heated since, at the time, I was a staunched supporter of BC -had not discovered yet the scam there- and what Iconic had tried to pull, with the so called "Community Pump", had in me the most acerbic and vitriolic opponent. Read the full exchange, if you are that interested, and, if you will, pay attention to those posting along in the thread, among which you will probably find one or two handles that have already posted their nonsense here, so they are not ignorants, they are liars for they witnessed this exchange live, front row: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.25280

Here they are, fully exposed, for anyone who ever wants to check these idiots' credibility.
djslick
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 04:31:24 AM

You will not read anything negative, nor any sensible or relevant questions on their thread, of course. They simply censor it. Just rah-rah crowd.

Well, it has been charged -and it was censored, not answered- that the PoW period (still ongoing as of this post) included a period in which the two pools mining the coin boasted less than 20MH hashpower while the whole network had over 20GH mining it. The obvious conclusion is that the coin was being hoarded by someone. If that charge lacked merit, the posting would have presented "Alty" the coin's dev, with a golden opportunity for debunking and come out clear, right? Instead, he chose to simply censor the post altogether, which is a very clear red flag for anyone considering investing in it.

Censoring the threads is, certainly, nothing new. As a matter of fact, very rarely you can find a single one that is not closely monitored and censored by the devs. Why would that be? There's only one reason: Use your common sense and decide. We, in crypto, are advocating freedoms while, in reality, there's no other segment of social media, anywhere with more censorship... not by Bitcointalk, but by the posters of the announcements. No wonder in the short end it is discovered that a growing number of them are just crooks.

Proceed cautiously with CLOAK.

you're retarded.

if the network has is 20MH, and one person wants to horde all of it, he adds 200MH, not 20GH. do you have ANY idea how much money you'd be losing spending an extra 1800MH on something to get 99% of it, and not just 90% of it? do you have any idea what you're talking about? or are you just a PnD FUD machine? you go from coin to coin under different aliases, trying to knock down the price of good coins, so your group can scoop them up cheap. then you make a killing.

enough is enough. no one trusts a word you say. you lie, and deceive, and are poison on the crypto community.

*** STUMP THE TRUMP *** SPURN THE BERN *** VOTE BILLARY! ***
-= www.Billary.rocks | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754 =-
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:28:43 AM

You will not read anything negative, nor any sensible or relevant questions on their thread, of course. They simply censor it. Just rah-rah crowd.

Well, it has been charged -and it was censored, not answered- that the PoW period (still ongoing as of this post) included a period in which the two pools mining the coin boasted less than 20MH hashpower while the whole network had over 20GH mining it. The obvious conclusion is that the coin was being hoarded by someone. If that charge lacked merit, the posting would have presented "Alty" the coin's dev, with a golden opportunity for debunking and come out clear, right? Instead, he chose to simply censor the post altogether, which is a very clear red flag for anyone considering investing in it.

Censoring the threads is, certainly, nothing new. As a matter of fact, very rarely you can find a single one that is not closely monitored and censored by the devs. Why would that be? There's only one reason: Use your common sense and decide. We, in crypto, are advocating freedoms while, in reality, there's no other segment of social media, anywhere with more censorship... not by Bitcointalk, but by the posters of the announcements. No wonder in the short end it is discovered that a growing number of them are just crooks.

Proceed cautiously with CLOAK.

you're retarded.

if the network has is 20MH, and one person wants to horde all of it, he adds 200MH, not 20GH. do you have ANY idea how much money you'd be losing spending an extra 1800MH on something to get 99% of it, and not just 90% of it? do you have any idea what you're talking about? or are you just a PnD FUD machine? you go from coin to coin under different aliases, trying to knock down the price of good coins, so your group can scoop them up cheap. then you make a killing.

enough is enough. no one trusts a word you say. you lie, and deceive, and are poison on the crypto community.

I have posted about 3-4 coins total in months, stupid idiot... err. mentally disabled individual, I have to try not to stoop to your levels of idiocy...

You don't even know how to express a simple thought, let alone the drivel you tried above that a 3 year old would express with some degree of clarity instead of the idiotic absurdities you put together to mean exactly nothing,

You and the likes of you are, in fact, the cancer of crypto and the reason it will probably never be trusted, with plenty of reason, by anyone in the real world.

but we will get rid of you and your despicable breed sooner rather than later.

This is just one step on that direction.
klopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:57:28 AM

Iconic Expert aka Barabbas
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:01:17 AM

it's look like a liberty clone with x13 to me
platorin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:21:38 AM

I was saying exacly the same thing. I pointed out that cloakcoin is a scam, and I was quickly removed from the thread.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:48:11 AM

I was saying exacly the same thing. I pointed out that cloakcoin is a scam, and I was quickly removed from the thread.

Well, no one will remove anything you choose to post here... but it would be nice if your claim is based on something specific.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:21:09 AM

You are a trip. You don't have to verify anything? So it's alright to throw out bullshit accusations without any proof? Ok then...

I had someone tell me that barabbas was responsible for MtGox, CryptoRush and he shot JFK. Scumbag!!

No I don't have to verify anything at all. If you launch a coin and you open a thread, it is your responsibility to answer any and all questions and charges... of face the consequences. Including the consequences for exercising censorship. Enough is enough with the bad players and crooks galore. I did not pose the charges, but I reached the obvious conclusion. The dev chose not to respond to the post and censor mine. That, to me, is a red flag if there's ever been one. For you it isn't? more power to you I don't give a fuck. But no, I don't have to verify for you or anybody anything. Whether you choose to take this into consideration or not is entirely up to you. In iot's own merit, as it is. If you need further verification, look for it yourself.

Alty said it straight  that he will delete any fud in thread that appears without any evidence just to keep thread clean as possible.if u have proofen bad info about any coin...its allright i will listen to u.but all in all u are just fuckin idiot that wants people start panic

Last answer to you on the matter: The original post (I believe still there, but not interested in verifying it) claimed that the "two pools have a hashrate of less than 20MH while the network had over 20GH..." That was posted days ago. I answered today and wrote that "That means, obviously, someone was hoarding the coin". Do you consider that FUD? I consider that and evident conclusion of some unanswered charge... and a second opportunity for "Alty" to answer those charges. He chose to delete the post instead. You draw your own conclusions. I drew mine.

Man i know more like 20 miners  that together had rented more power than 25ghs on x13 on cloak from early begining

greetings

First, you know a lot of miners.
Second, it is not usual at all, that in the very early hours of a new coin, no matter which, 25GHs (as you post, the original poster only claimed "more than 20GH), will be mining it.
Third, it may very well be true that a lot of people did in fact rented hashing power and mined CLOAK massively.

None of that is contested by me though. As a matter of fact, I am not contesting -or charging myself- anything. All I have stated is that a very clear red flag has been raised by the fact the, instead of answering the obvious deduction from the original post, that someone was hoarding the coins, the dev not only chose not to answer at all but to immediately delete the post. Those are FACTS. That happened. And, to me, that means the dev has something to hide on one side, and, on the other, it means that you should proceed cautiously if you are interested in the coin. Here, I am simply rising the DANGER flag. Do with it what you deem opportune.

And, on the subject, I have already started measures so such controlling and entirely one sided behavior is fully exposed. On any and all coins. Whoever wants to play from now on, is going to have to do it on a level playing field.
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:51:06 AM

This is a very good coin with a dev that did not go shy on bounties to everyone that helped the process.

I believe this will be the first coin with a WORKING ANON implementation!
Pepijn

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:18:42 AM

it's look like a liberty clone with x13 to me

I too have the same thought.
Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile