Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:55:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1CR] 1CRedit Coin Relaunch  (Read 289957 times)
ZimSET

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:27:22 PM

is this the lowest market cap coin on polo? 80,000 usd

so much potential here

theres 111btc from this coin doing a x60

pump material

relaunch looks great, dev create a donation address for design, ill chip in 0.1btc
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 03:35:32 PM

Good job guys, keep the things running! Smiley

Great times ahead for 1CRedit!

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 04:03:55 PM

Dev no connection wallet 1CRedit !!! Please new addnode= & new purse
syahril

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 04:12:21 PM

The 1CR relaunch is scheduled for October 20th, 2016.
Official Flyer:

I will be designing the website design, but I have a few more jobs for anyone with the necessary skills to help:

• Game Developer (arcade style)
  • Director of Marketing and Community Outreach
  • Mathematician / Blockchain expert
  • Security Director

Follow 1Credit Official Relaunch twitter account is here: https://twitter.com/1CreditOfficial

Great times lie ahead for all those involved in the process or investing in the mission.
Is relaunch equal to another hardfork? What will happen to the existing coins?

yes, i'm will follow the twitter mybe there is bounty Smiley

SmallVern

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 04:37:12 PM

Hey guys, we have a lot to discuss as a community! Thanks so much to No-Ice-Please for all the insight he provided. I will frequently be referencing that post of yours as a guide to making decisions for how to continue this coin.

I would love to hear others' views on hardforking 1CR. Deposits are currently frozen on Poloniex, so the scammer can't move his coins and dump the price over there. I think bounties would be a good idea, and I'm open to suggestions and ideas on what you guys want to see from this!

We have to give 1CR an actual use.

I think gaming tickets is the route for this, but not entirely sure what sub-route to take with that. Perhaps they're usuable for 1 certain game or one gaming site for in-game purchases?
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 04:39:39 PM

So thats why....the trading activity.   Sad

SmallVern

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 04:51:04 PM

Yes, lots of trading activity and LOTS of chatter going on this forum. It's all good news! I know that the EXP devs watch trading volume rather than price as an indicator of how they're doing. I think we should all do the same. High volume means good stuff for 1CR.
SmallVern

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:27:00 PM

I'm working on creating a roadmap. I think it will be mostly market cap based, meaning the updates will be released when 1CR hits designated marketcaps. This is to inspire consistent investment in the coin and create an incentive to buy and hold. Fewer sells will drive the value of the project up, providing more capital for us to work with

For example, we will release a sleek mining hub website when 1CR hits a market cap of $400,000.

I need ideas for milestones to include in the roadmap though!
SmallVern

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:33:31 PM

UPDATE: I'm working on getting us a "Coming Soon" website while the other stuff is in the works. There has been some steady growth in our price on Poloniex, and I think that's a strong testament to the work that we're putting in. We're barely starting to get discovered by independent investors, and I think that as time goes on, more will begin to join our project.

As always, anyone who has some skills to offer towards the relaunch, please let me know!
Dave Wilkinson

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:18:00 AM

UPDATE: I'm working on getting us a "Coming Soon" website while the other stuff is in the works. There has been some steady growth in our price on Poloniex, and I think that's a strong testament to the work that we're putting in. We're barely starting to get discovered by independent investors, and I think that as time goes on, more will begin to join our project.

As always, anyone who has some skills to offer towards the relaunch, please let me know!

you aren't even the dev so i'm not sure why your pretending to be, you cant actually help this coin because you have no access to it.
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:36:57 AM

you aren't even the dev so i'm not sure why your pretending to be, you cant actually help this coin because you have no access to it.

Look at you dissing other people Dave Wilkinson AKA THE ZION SCAMMER.

Grin

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
dnaleor
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:12:44 AM

we shouldn't be pumping this coin with future promises.
We should work towards usability and reasoning in stead

i.e. I still have a 50 1CR bounty for integration with coinomi mobile wallet

I am willing to contribute content to an updated website. But I rather work with the dev Cassey directly.
We should all try to work together on this. Please don't "take over" the project, SmallVern...
dnaleor
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:37:58 AM

To make this a community effort, I registered http://1cred.it and am volunteering to manage the website.
So if others are willing to make this a group effort (and not some cheap pumping attempt) please contact me and we'll chat somewhere (either on freenode #1credit, on a new slack group or just by exchanging PM's on bitcointalk)

I hope Cassey won't leave the project, we need code maintainers as well. So people who are trying to code for 1Credit, please contact Cassey and try to work together.
dnaleor
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:57:22 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2016, 12:14:02 PM by dnaleor

@SmallVern

For the logo, maybe an idea to have one if your tickets, but a square version? That will fit better on most websites listing 1CR
I like the orange design, but just a square with a 1 in the middle and those mini squares on the sides would be a better fit I think. Maybe also make a round version.

You can keep the current "3 long rectangles" for other promotional stuff, but we should think about listings at for example coinmarketcap. It needs to fit somehow.

I'm not good at photoshop, did this with paint, but I was thinking about something like this.
I like your idea for making it look like 'tickets', but we need a version that fits better with the current infrastructure as well:

SmallVern

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:21:25 PM

@dnaleor, thanks for all of that!

I'm not trying to take it over, my apologies if it appears that way. You know my intentions are to work with 1CR so I can gain experience with helping out with a coin so that I can one day start or work on other cryptocurrency projects as well.

I'm a big fan of the square logo, I think it will look great on coinmarketcap and in other places. Please allow me to touch it up just a little on my program (make it shiner, subtle gradient, etc)

I would love to get you set up with a Wordpress website. It could look very professional but also very easy for you to add content to it. What do you say to that?

Also, I am trying to find some 1CR fans who have experience in coding arcade-style games and are willing to volunteer. I can direct them to you or anyone else when I find them.
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:31:35 PM

Great news coming up brothers

https://twitter.com/1CreditOfficial

New website launch tomorrow
https://twitter.com/1CreditOfficial/status/780424436684029953

New logo coming up soon

Lots of interesting stuff coming up

Markets are going crazy recently,

Soon, we will break 500k sats and over 1m sats

Keep an eye on 1CR

Good Luck team and investors
dnaleor
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:58:00 PM

@dnaleor, thanks for all of that!

I'm not trying to take it over, my apologies if it appears that way. You know my intentions are to work with 1CR so I can gain experience with helping out with a coin so that I can one day start or work on other cryptocurrency projects as well.

I'm a big fan of the square logo, I think it will look great on coinmarketcap and in other places. Please allow me to touch it up just a little on my program (make it shiner, subtle gradient, etc)

I would love to get you set up with a Wordpress website. It could look very professional but also very easy for you to add content to it. What do you say to that?

Also, I am trying to find some 1CR fans who have experience in coding arcade-style games and are willing to volunteer. I can direct them to you or anyone else when I find them.

great to hear you want to cooperate! Smiley

yes, make a better version of the square logo for sure. I am a photoshop noob.

I am able to set up a wordpress myself. I did it already once. But I can appreciate suggestions on which theme to pick etc.
I can use all help with content. If you want we can cooperate on this as well. If you have already plans for a website, maybe already some content, I can add some and host it.

I like this coin and it should focus on community. No artificial pumps Wink

edit: if you are going to create your own website, we can link to eachother and have different focus on the content.
I don't know yor plans, but it's maybe a good idea to have a community foused website and a "dry technical" website with links to wallets, guides, block explorers, markets etc.

Anyway, we'll see how it goes. 1CR the cryptocurrency with the most fair distribution out there.
dnaleor
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:37:26 PM

I created http://1cr.slack.com if people want to cooperate on this coin.
I think it's better than freenode because we'll have an automatic backlog of messages.

Anybody who wants to join, send me a PM Wink
SmallVern

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 07:05:19 PM

That's great to hear that you have experience with wordpress! I'm here to offer advice and help out with any technical glitches that you might encounter in the web design. In the mean time, I'm working on a "coming soon" website with a brief overview of whats to come. Integrating 1CR with gaming and setting up a website that links to trustworthy 1CR mining partners are in the plan for the future.

Integrating with gaming seems like something that should be done by the core team in the way they see fit, IF they see fit.

I would love to make a simple 1-page website that links to the best mining pools just as a side-project for 1CR.

P.S. New Logo, inspired by dnaleor's logo: https://twitter.com/1CreditOfficial/status/780447214128726016
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:29:40 PM

That's great to hear that you have experience with wordpress! I'm here to offer advice and help out with any technical glitches that you might encounter in the web design. In the mean time, I'm working on a "coming soon" website with a brief overview of whats to come. Integrating 1CR with gaming and setting up a website that links to trustworthy 1CR mining partners are in the plan for the future.

Integrating with gaming seems like something that should be done by the core team in the way they see fit, IF they see fit.

I would love to make a simple 1-page website that links to the best mining pools just as a side-project for 1CR.

P.S. New Logo, inspired by dnaleor's logo: https://twitter.com/1CreditOfficial/status/780447214128726016

Offer you take a basis of 1 Russian ruble a picture and a bit of tweaking
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: