Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 05:38:34 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese Ebay shopping, a taobao.com proxy.  (Read 5150 times)
magixx

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 01:34:51 AM

Sent you a PM

1N8sHKb7RAdzJwLtDw1yrtc1ip1oiVFWBt
Transactions can optionally carry transaction fees. Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get the fee. The Bitcoin client will sometimes force you to pay a fee when it thinks that no miner will accept your transaction otherwise.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Nyaaan

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2012, 09:17:39 AM

Hmm Nyaan,

There is an awful lot of cheaper product available but as it's junk I'm not shipping it, unless the receiving end is 100% clear on it being them having the issue not me when it goes kerploof.

Those 5870s for example: I have shipped a pair of them to what I consider trusted forum members for testing, yes at my expense as I was wondering if they'd cooked up extra nice samples for me, and as a result they aren't being offered atm until the supplier answers an awfully long list of nasty questions I've sent them.

@ Tragicwish

Try PMing me some of the stuff you're looking for. Especially with brnad names and numbers and I'll see what I can find.

Lol
You are not supposed to ask those kinds of questions to counterfeit manufacturers. Bad things will happen.
Kingfihserb90

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 04:27:27 AM

Hey Bigpiggy01,

I sent you a message about buying some stuff from tao bao did you get my message?
I cannot see to find a "sent" folder in the PM system.

Thanks!
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 06:11:44 AM

Not quite dead yet  Grin

Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 952

What's a GPU?

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 02:02:12 AM

pm sent Smiley

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.