Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 08:18:18 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS/WTT] BlackArrow Breakout Board Cases/Mounts  (Read 5215 times)
mstrongbow

Activity: 322

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:45:09 AM

Thanks MinerSource.net for the sweet swag along with my miners. I have already slapped a sticker on my printer, haha
Totally awesome!

R-Box (orb) mounts are coming soon! Should know more tomorrow  Grin

What the revised case looks like currently...

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:56:01 PM

Just wanted to post a quick update...

I am putting NEW orders on hold until Monday as I am pegged until next Wednesday fulfilling current orders. I am also waiting on a supply of filament so current orders may be completed. If there are any delays with your order, expect a PM from me but otherwise doing great!

The R-Box/Gridseed Orb mount design is near completion and should be ready for production this evening.

More later, it was a long/late night here and I am bushed.

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:39:35 PM

The guys at Minersource are great.  I am very impressed with them.
Great swag.
The cases loo great.
Keep up the great work.   Cool

Thanks MinerSource.net for the sweet swag along with my miners. I have already slapped a sticker on my printer, haha
Totally awesome!

R-Box (orb) mounts are coming soon! Should know more tomorrow  Grin

What the revised case looks like currently...

mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:47:49 AM

Fresh off the printer...

*Got LootCrate?*
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:51:23 AM

Awesome!!!!!!
I cannot wait to get it.
It looks great.

Fresh off the printer...

mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:56:13 AM

Awesome!!!!!!
I cannot wait to get it.
It looks great.

You bet and thanks! Just what I like to hear  Grin
It's all packaged up and ready to roll out tomorrow.

*Got LootCrate?*
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 1918

A new tool for prediction https://bitvol.info/

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:30:15 PM

I would like one of these.  The color yellow works for me.    I do not need a fancy cut out. like minersource or talon.   just a few round holes to allow air to circulate for cooling.

Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to : 1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
I mine alt coins with https://simplemining.net I see BTC as the super highway and alt coins as taxis and trucks needed to move transactions.
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:13:39 PM

I would like one of these.  The color yellow works for me.    I do not need a fancy cut out. like minersource or talon.   just a few round holes to allow air to circulate for cooling.

Would you be okay with the BlackArrow software logo (shown in first 2 posts)? Otherwise I will gladly slap a few holes in the lid but I will say this, I haven't noticed either of my boards getting hot at all. I have 2 yellows available, one is more neon and the other is closer to canary yellow. Also, I have a fluorescent red  being delivered this week.

*Got LootCrate?*
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:11:24 PM

Taking orders again!

Shipping out this BIG order today...(plus others)

*Got LootCrate?*
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 1918

A new tool for prediction https://bitvol.info/

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:10:26 AM

Would you be okay with the BlackArrow software logo (shown in first 2 posts)? Otherwise I will gladly slap a few holes in the lid but I will say this, I haven't noticed either of my boards getting hot at all. I have 2 yellows available, one is more neon and the other is closer to canary yellow. Also, I have a fluorescent red  being delivered this week.

the blackarrow is fine easy for you is what works. 

Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to : 1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
I mine alt coins with https://simplemining.net I see BTC as the super highway and alt coins as taxis and trucks needed to move transactions.
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:41:55 AM

I will be shipping out tomorrow! Finishing up the last few orders tonight. 1 of 3 filament orders arrived yesterday and I put my printer straight to work. The yellow looks amazing!

I also wanted to share this link as it is super cool seeing my work out there!
http://minersource.net/collections/frontpage/products/atx-to-dc-power-adapter

*Got LootCrate?*
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:46:13 AM

I would like one of these.  The color yellow works for me.    I do not need a fancy cut out. like minersource or talon.   just a few round holes to allow air to circulate for cooling.

Would you be okay with the BlackArrow software logo (shown in first 2 posts)? Otherwise I will gladly slap a few holes in the lid but I will say this, I haven't noticed either of my boards getting hot at all. I have 2 yellows available, one is more neon and the other is closer to canary yellow. Also, I have a fluorescent red  being delivered this week.

the blackarrow is fine easy for you is what works.  

Buy them from us and Ill toss in our covers Tongue
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:42:11 AM

New color in stock! Also, check out my 3D printing services thread linked below  Tongue

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=559734.msg7480196#msg7480196

*Got LootCrate?*
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 04:53:14 AM

That is a rainbow of colors that is for sure.
I love my case.  The stacking bracket is cool as well.
I have never had anything that is 3D printed before.  I like how sturdy it is. 
Thanks again.

New color in stock! Also, check out my 3D printing services thread linked below  Tongue

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=559734.msg7480196#msg7480196

kebabman

Activity: 532

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:59:54 AM

How much in BTC for two in black (shipped in the US)? Smiley
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:02:04 AM

How much in BTC for two in black (shipped in the US)? Smiley

PM'd and payment received. I''m going to stay up awhile and get this order knocked out so I can get caught up and ready for my next BIG order.

Stay tuned for pics...charging my camera (phone) now!

~Morgan

*Got LootCrate?*
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 06:02:17 PM

more prints!

Canary case

R-Pi case

*Got LootCrate?*
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:54:46 PM

All orders up to date have been shipped and tracking info PM'd.

Currently waiting on filament for a custom order  Grin

Thanks all!

*Got LootCrate?*
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:51:43 AM

Next 7 individual orders will receive a FREE R-Box prototype (pre-production) mount.  Shocked

Just mention this posting when sending payment/shipping info to claim your FREE R-Box mount.

Thanks!

*Got LootCrate?*
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:55:05 AM

Do you make Pi cases that you can attach the fan to?

All orders up to date have been shipped and tracking info PM'd.

Currently waiting on filament for a custom order  Grin

Thanks all!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.