Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:36:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SALE] HIGHKART.com : New 30/60/90 Mhs Scrypt Mining Machine - A2 Based  (Read 928 times)
highkart (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

The Bitcoin Store for India

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 01:58:51 AM

Hi,

In Association with GRIDSEED, We are now selling new Scrypt miner 30Mhs / 60 Mhs / 90Mhs

30Mhs - $5000
60Mhs - $9500
90Mhs - $12800

- We also cover a warranty period of one month exclusively provided by HighKart
- The Cost includes shipping and Duty as well
- Each machine provides +-15% hashing power
- Payment can be made in BTC/LTC/Dogecoin/Indian Rupees. PM for Details
- Limited quantity available

Heavy discount for more than one machine order. PM for discounted price request.

Regards,
Team HighKart

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allcoinminer

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:06:44 AM

Hi,

In Association with GRIDSEED, We are now selling new Scrypt miner 30Mhs / 60 Mhs / 90Mhs

30Mhs - $5000
60Mhs - $9500
90Mhs - $12800

Heavy discount for more than one machine order. PM for discounted price request.

Regards,
Team HighKart

Can you post the links to these miners?
or
Add specs here.
Bharat

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:13:46 AM

what is the time period to recover 5000$ from that 30MHs grid seed  ?

for sale
highkart (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 10:48:08 AM

what is the time period to recover 5000$ from that 30MHs grid seed  ?

If you are mining litecoin recovery time is 3-4 months

If you are mining altcoins recovery time is 2 months..

Check coinwarz.com for more details... will share some ideas to increase recovery if you are interested to purchase...

allcoinminer

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:00:33 AM

what is the time period to recover 5000$ from that 30MHs grid seed  ?

Check coinwarz.com for more details... will share some ideas to increase recovery if you are interested to purchase...

Highkart you are misleading buyers!
That recovery period is wrong. Coinwarz.com calculator is not counting difficulty increase.
Use good calculators like
http://www.vnbitcoin.org/litecoincalculator.php
highkart (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 11:28:52 AM

That recovery period is wrong. Coinwarz.com calculator is not counting difficulty increase.

Dear Allcoinminer,

We are not sure how much mining experience you have, but rest assured we don't make casual comments. We know what we are talking about. And we have been doing business and mining very professionally.

Also its our humble request to mind your business before posting your unnecessary comments.

Regards,
Team Highkart

allcoinminer

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:45:55 AM

Dear Allcoinminer,

We are not sure how much mining experience you have, but rest assured we don't make casual comments. We know what we are talking about. And we have been doing business and mining very professionally.

Also its our humble request to mind your business before posting your unnecessary comments.

Regards,
Team Highkart

This is a community forum and you are here for business. I know that. But this is not just a business platform.
When someone try to mislead its the communities job to correct. I believe in that and that's why I pointed the wrong thing you mentioned to mislead even though you know its wrong with coinwarz matter. This's not a honey pot.

In this community forum my comment above was NECESSARY(For newbies like Bharat atleast), no one genuine will disagree with it.
If you want only posts +ve to you you need to start a thread which can be self moderated if possible.
Or
If the moderator of this forum advice me to stop posting here, I will follow that.
1bithot

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:21:45 PM

Dear Allcoinminer,

Regards,
Team Highkart

This is a community forum and you are here for business. I know that. But this is not just a business platform.
When someone try to mislead its the communities job to correct. I believe in that and that's why I pointed the wrong thing you mentioned to mislead even though you know its wrong with coinwarz matter. This's not a honey pot.

In this community forum my comment above was NECESSARY(For newbies like Bharat atleast), no one genuine will disagree with it.
If you want only posts +ve to you you need to start a thread which can be self moderated if possible.
Or
If the moderator of this forum advice me to stop posting here, I will follow that.

However I still agree with HighKart, whenever anybody try to do business you are all smart.s giving ur not required inputs

But when u do plan to sell, you are always right.... even if you quote high for a old device

Think before u point fingers on others .jack..s

I have tried doing business with u and I know for a fact how u enjoy wasting other people time with bull..t negotiations..

allcoinminer

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:39:51 PM

Dear Allcoinminer,

Regards,
Team Highkart

Or

However I still agree with HighKart, whenever anybody try to do business you are all smart.s giving ur not required inputs

But when u do plan to sell, you are always right.... even if you quote high for a old device

Think before u point fingers on others .jack..s

I have tried doing business with u and I know for a fact how u enjoy wasting other people time with bull..t negotiations..

I don't like to distract this thread with off topics. Even though I'm posting this message. I put a miner(used) for selling and for what price is my choice and was negotiable too.
I never posted any misleading things to sell it.
Here the matter is different. That newbie is asking about ROI and Highkart posted 2 to 3 -4 months ROI with that purchase price and saying to look at coinwarz for details.
Also please note even he's not posting the specs of the miner which I asked before the newbies post. In this mining arena specs decides whether its ROI or not.

Hope you review once more about them. I also praised highkart when they post some appealing stuffs. Moreover I said nothing about his price too. Don't forget that.

[I'm ready to delete this post if you are ready to remove yours, just to clear this thread from distraction else leave it like this.]
highkart (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 12:48:33 PM

@1bithot and @allcoinminer.... plz take your discussion outside this thread...

Also please understand we try to provide best rates available to us for Indian miners.

The discretion of profit calculation and onus to buy depends on individual.

So let them decide for themselves... we just try to help... we don't run any calculators..hence we suggest third party calculators.

I hope you guys keep your inputs and comments to least inflammatory.

Thanks in advance

Please accept my personal excuse if anybody feel.misguided.

Call us for discounted prices if you are really serious of buying.. we will try our best to get u a good deal

Regards,
Amit Kumar

highkart (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 12:54:18 PM

Hi,

30Mhs - $5000
60Mhs - $9500
90Mhs - $12800

Regards,
Team HighKart

Can you post the links to these miners?
or
Add specs here.

These are all A2 chip based devices. Have asked the vendor for detailed specs... will post it soon

Regards,
Team HighKart

allcoinminer

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:57:39 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2014, 09:28:22 PM by allcoinminer

Also please understand we try to provide best rates available to us for Indian miners.

So let them decide for themselves... we just try to help... we don't run any calculators..hence we suggest third party calculators.

Thanks in advance

Call us for discounted prices if you are really serious of buying.. we will try our best to get u a good deal

Regards,
Amit Kumar

Hi Amit Kumar,

Your prices are great when compared to others. Some of your product's prices in website even matches with international price.
You done a great thing there. For the ROI period and calculator part, a newbie will get confused and mislead. That's why I posted.
I wish you guys to be more and supportive to community and especially to newbies.
I will not respond to his further comments and already reported to moderator to remove the post of him and my reply.

Thanks.
highkart (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 01:10:13 PM

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Amit Kumar

Hi Amit Kumar,

Your prices are great when compared to other. Some of your product's prices in website even matches with international price.
You done a great thing there. For the ROI period and calculator part, a newbie will get confused and mislead. That's why I posted.
I wish you guys to be more and supportive to community and especially to newbies.
I will not respond to his further comments and already reported to moderator to remove the post of him and my reply.

Thanks.

No problem. But the intent was not to misguided

However if in future you have better suggestions plz make a short and sweet pointer.

And sometimes sales pitch looks like misguides Smiley excuse us.

Regards,
Amit

allcoinminer

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:12:06 PM

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Amit Kumar

Hi Amit Kumar,

Your prices are great when compared to other. Some of your product's prices in website even matches with international price.

Thanks.

No problem. But the intent was not to misguided

However if in future you have better suggestions plz make a short and sweet pointer.

And sometimes sales pitch looks like misguides Smiley excuse us.

Regards,
Amit

No issues. I understand that point. Sales deps of major companies/distributors are usually silent when asked about ROI.
highkart (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 11:07:57 AM

Hi,

Please see below the PICS for 30Mhs Scrypt A2 Terminator Miner

Awesome Output... And very stable...

Regards,
Team HighKart

Pages: [1]