Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:30:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SETUP your company/business in "DUBAI, UAE” - Blockchain Projects Welcome !!!!!  (Read 5905 times)
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:40:39 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 03:46:32 PM by Smack That Ace

Dear Business Owners
Great to see you . Dubai, U.AE is the Great business place to maximize profits. Its Tax free and we can assist you in setting up any type of business you like or just relocate your old business to U.A.E to have international standards of services.
START YOUR BUSINESS with us; with very less effort and hassle. We assist you every step of the process:

WHAT WE DO
By understanding your business idea we start with:

1-   First of all advising you where to start in U.A.E and how to go ahead with the paperwork.
2-   Selecting suitable economic zone or free zone to suit your business activities practically.
3-   Obtaining business/company License according to your requirement.
4-   Arrange a reliable local sponsor of LLC(if required).
5-   Office premises solutions according to your necessity & budget.
6-   Visa arrangement for partners/investors & employees
7-   Residence permits for family
8-     Helping with people settle in and finding them beautiful and luxurious living accomodations.

We offer complete Business consultancy to get your company register in Dubai/UAE. Secure your future in world’s fast economy. “Providing you supportive environment.”

HOW WE DO
   Cost beneficial and flexible business set-ups.
   Helping you taking many important decisions.
   Visit various govt. departments to get approvals
   Arrange all the documentation in order; required during the company process.
   LLC/FZC or single owner business setup.
   Dubai, Ajman and all UAE Company Formations Mainland/Free Zone
   Complete services for obtaining Business License & Office
   Settle and manage your business in Dubai/UAE
   HR Management

Fast processing and guidance. Saving your time, effort and money. “We care about you”.

EXCELLENT OFFER
Free zone Company with 100% ownership, 3 years business visa,
Smart office, no monthly rent or bills. Peace of mind
You can have General Trading or Professional Licenses.

BEST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
Real Estate, General Trading, Food Stuff Trading, Travel & Tourism, Contracting, Technical Support Services, Vehicle Rental services, Heavy Transport License, Marine Services,
IT solutions & E- commerce, Professional Licenses, Interior Decoration, Event Management, Industry.

Start Your Own Business in Dubai/all emirates with me. "You only focus your business to generate revenue, let us do the hard work that we do efficiently."

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:05:45 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 11:18:55 AM by Smack That Ace

As a startup offer we have a limited deal for our first 10 new customers.

Description:

Business setup in UAE free zone on 12 installments payments plan just 1.3 BTC per month and get 2 visas for 3 years
FREE OFFICE FURNITURE + ESTABLISHMENT CARD + TRADING LICENSE INCLUDED IN PRICE
Please note it does not include cost of Visa

Types of license
1)Trading license
2)Industrial license
3)Professional license
4)National industrial license

Cost sharing option/partnership is also possible.

Visa prices are determined at the time of settlement in U.A.E

Please Pm for more information. This offer is only valid for Bitcoin Talk members !!!!

S +

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:09:45 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 11:30:20 AM by MsCollec

No website
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:21:03 AM

Sorry MsCollec

I do not understand your question ? Can you please rephrase that ?

I am not selling any service. This BTC will be paid directly to the GOVT of U.A.E from your account in your name.
I am merely a service agent and take a 2 percent fee for my service one the company is setup and your license is in your hand.

Regards

Duke

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:32:43 AM

Sorry MsCollec

I do not understand your question ? Can you please rephrase that ?

I am not selling any service. This BTC will be paid directly to the GOVT of U.A.E from your account in your name.
I am merely a service agent and take a 2 percent fee for my service one the company is setup and your license is in your hand.

Regards

Duke

Is there any restrictions on what business someone can set up?  Like cryptocurrency business
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:41:18 AM

Hello,

There are already many crypto currency specifically bitcoin business setup in U.A.E. Also an ATM is present.

You do not have to have a financial license in U.A.E to start a crypto currency business.
There are simpler much cheaper and legal options present, such as Management services or consultancy service in which you can simple run your crypto currency business.
There are also options to setup online business which have a huge range of business that you can do.

I think about your previous message you were confusing me for someone.
If you would see the website you can easily google Dubai economic Development Department. I am working as a freelance agent for them as do many other people.
You can always PM me for more information.

Regards

Duke

jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:54:58 PM

Hello,

There are already many crypto currency specifically bitcoin business setup in U.A.E. Also an ATM is present.

You do not have to have a financial license in U.A.E to start a crypto currency business.
There are simpler much cheaper and legal options present, such as Management services or consultancy service in which you can simple run your crypto currency business.
There are also options to setup online business which have a huge range of business that you can do.

I think about your previous message you were confusing me for someone.
If you would see the website you can easily google Dubai economic Development Department. I am working as a freelance agent for them as do many other people.
You can always PM me for more information.

Regards

Duke

http://www.coindesk.com/ded-officials-debunk-bitcoin-atm-speculation-dubai/

“DED has not issued any license relating to bitcoin so far,” said Ahmed Ibrahim, Director of Business Registration at the DED.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:22:52 PM

Hello jambola,

Hope your doing good. Thankyou for your post.

Regarding the issue with business registration, yes it is not possible to register an exchange, that is why i wrote that we should discuss the plan before accepting any approvals. There are many economic free zones that give you consultancy license where you can consult people about anything. If there is a person consulting a dubai resident on what to feed their horses then how come is it a problem for a consultant to advice them about bitcoin or any other investment.
I am  a permanent resident of Dubai, U.A.E and i know of many people who are mining, operating and consulting on bitcoin related activities.

I think its fair to say that this is a grey area but with the 2020 world expo coming to dubai i think it is a great idea for people to setup their business there.
There are special freezones setup specially for the 2020 world expo and it is relevantly cheaper to setup a company there and get a foot hold in the economy.

Regards

Duke

Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:10:34 AM

Hello,

I found a great article how Dubai, U.A.E is one of the most well established economies for Bitcoin Integragation in their community and infrastructure.

https://coinreport.net/uae-technology-payment-bitcoin/

Read the report and let me know your reviews.

Regards

Duke

jambola2
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:09:37 PM

Hello jambola,

Hope your doing good. Thankyou for your post.

Regarding the issue with business registration, yes it is not possible to register an exchange, that is why i wrote that we should discuss the plan before accepting any approvals. There are many economic free zones that give you consultancy license where you can consult people about anything. If there is a person consulting a dubai resident on what to feed their horses then how come is it a problem for a consultant to advice them about bitcoin or any other investment.
I am  a permanent resident of Dubai, U.A.E and i know of many people who are mining, operating and consulting on bitcoin related activities.

I think its fair to say that this is a grey area but with the 2020 world expo coming to dubai i think it is a great idea for people to setup their business there.
There are special freezones setup specially for the 2020 world expo and it is relevantly cheaper to setup a company there and get a foot hold in the economy.

Regards

Duke

There are small scale Bitcoin operations occuring.
I live in Dubai myself, and I know that there is a pizza shop that accepts Bicoin.
But there have been no larger companies trading or doing any Bitcoin related operations.

You said that people are mining , operating and consulting. I'm sure that all operations and consultation are done online , or if they have a proper business , they are very very small.
Mining does not directly link to the economy of the country , so mining just occurs wherever electricity is cheapest.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
jambola2
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:11:45 PM

Hello,

I found a great article how Dubai, U.A.E is one of the most well established economies for Bitcoin Integragation in their community and infrastructure.

https://coinreport.net/uae-technology-payment-bitcoin/

Read the report and let me know your reviews.

Regards

Duke

This website is extremely biased to Bitcoin.

As stated earlier , the government has not issued any license towards Bitcoin.

“Cash has been the traditional mode of payment in UAE due to its safe and secure environment but as the economy grows, the cost of cash to society is also increasing. To that effect, the Government of the UAE is investing heavily in adoption and implementation of electronic payments through the e-government initiative. This will further boost the economy and enhance financial inclusion.”

This was said in the article.
They talk about e-banking , using the normal fiat system to make government payments.

The makers of the article just added that Bitcoin is a good implementation , Bitcoin has not been endorsed or allowed in any form by the government as of yet.

Bitcoin would be a great addition to Dubai for Expo 2020 , but there are no real Bitcoin businesses set up in Dubai yet and no licenses have been issued for the same.

Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:23:55 PM

Yes, what you are saying is correct and probably a very realistic point of view unlike mine that is very optimistic.

I think that Dubai government is going to be very accepting of bitcoin and will open its doors to the crypto currency revolution.
This is my opinion and not a fact, so dont really want to start a discussion on this point.

As per the quote "there are NO mining activities in Dubai, U.A.E then im sure you are not in the know how because there is a Huge mining setup in Dubai Internet City that i know of personally. I also know a group of programmers who have a very big setup in Silicon Oasis and one more place in AbuDhabi. The reason why i cannot disclose their location is because they would want to be anonymous.

Regards

Duke

jambola2
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:59:07 PM

As per the quote "there are NO mining activities in Dubai, U.A.E then im sure you are not in the know how because there is a Huge mining setup in Dubai Internet City that i know of personally. I also know a group of programmers who have a very big setup in Silicon Oasis and one more place in AbuDhabi. The reason why i cannot disclose their location is because they would want to be anonymous.

Where did you get that ?
I wrote that mining does not show that Dubai is good for Bitcoin

Mining will happen wherever electricity is cheapest.

Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:52:13 PM

Oh then your Spot on as electricity is not cheap at all in dubai.

Are the prices the same in the other emirates ? Maybe a subsidy for people who are mining coins ?
Not a possibility i think.

Regards

Duke

Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:26:40 AM

Update:

Dubai has its first Crypto Currency Exchange.

Thinking of visiting Dubai Bitcoin Conference? Then let us take care of your logistics.

Please Pm for any details Regarding this.

Duke

nmodha

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:24:05 AM

Came across above posts while researching bitcoins in UAE. Here's a link to our blog with an article on the legal position of BTC bitcoins in Dubai and the UAE
caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:27:43 AM

Came across above posts while researching bitcoins in UAE. Here's a link to our blog with an article on the legal position of BTC bitcoins in Dubai and the UAE
THe thread is actually about starting up businesses in Dubai. However that article talks about bitcoin in general.
But still fine to add for those considering to start bitcoin related businesses in Dubai.

Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 12:47:35 PM

Thanks for hijacking my thread guys. Lol.

But yes Dubai is becoming the focus for many Crypto related ventures.

Let me know if anyone is interested in anything related to Dubai business setup.

Regards
Duke

expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 02:16:57 AM

I want to knwo the conditions for running a currency exchange shop in dubai and things such as tax,...?

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 10:34:15 AM

Hello,

Thankyou for your interest.

Fortunately there is no TAX in U.A.E but the vetting process and setup cost is very Rigid due to AML laws.

The setup cost for getting a currency exchange license is around 300k USD.

Is this for bitcoin ? or just a currency exchange as there are license for separate categories

Regards

Duke

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: