Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:32:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The best scrypt ASIC miner for the money available today  (Read 1215 times)
holyterrorboss (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:34:14 PM

I'm interested in hearing everyones opinion on what is the best scrypt ASIC miner for the money that is available today. I have done a lot of searching and it looks like zeus miner x3 takes the cake but I'm not quite satisfied. In this search, I excluded all pre-orders. I'm looking for the best scrypt ASIC miner based on price per hash, power consumption, ease of use (whether you will need a pc/raspberry pi to use it or if it has a built in web interface), if it comes with a power supply as well as noise/heat levels and finally, reliability. What are your thoughts?

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:06:55 PM

Suprised no one chimed in on this yet... I'm kinda curious myself... Although, anythingi already in stock will become quickly obsolete when/if KNC and GAW Miner come out with their new ASICs. Pretty sure this will happen soon based on what they are saying... Both are pretty well respected (KNC with some flaws, but GAWMiner all good thus far).

I know Zoomhash has some awesome discounts and deals on their in stock stuff... But IMO they are trying to dump it before the new ASICs come out because they simply can't compete.

Not sure if this helps or not... But look into Zoomhash's website. From my experience they have the best deals ATM.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:28:12 PM

I'd wait a few weeks until the more powerful units arrive. What is being sold right now are upgraded versions of the miners that were announced in spring.
Another thing is I wouldn't buy from KNC, just read this if you're considering it. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=170332.msg8194931#msg8194931

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
holyterrorboss (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:09:26 PM

Yeah I'm suprised as well that not very many people had a whole lot to say about this. I agree, zoomhash is probably the way to go but I have also sparked an interest in GAW miners Hashlet, seems promising.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: