Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:11:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have you started accepting/working with bitcoin?  (Read 4456 times)
bitmaster111

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 08:52:39 AM

I started out liking the philosophy of it, but now that I know the economic potential I am equally excited about the future value.
what is your expectation about bitcoin in future ? is bitcoin price will go to $1000 0r $10000. I think you are positive holder and earner of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:10:53 AM

I started out liking the philosophy of it, but now that I know the economic potential I am equally excited about the future value.
what is your expectation about bitcoin in future ? is bitcoin price will go to $1000 0r $10000. I think you are positive holder and earner of bitcoin.

I am very much so. I think within a two years we will see 5,000 and 10,000 within 5 years. There is a lot that can change between now and then but the current rate of adoption makes me very optimistic.

Gargulan

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:14:49 AM

Eeryone who join trying to make a few buck.

Some earlier investor get lucky and become extremely wealthy.

bitmaster111

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 09:30:31 AM

I am very much so. I think within a two years we will see 5,000 and 10,000 within 5 years. There is a lot that can change between now and then but the current rate of adoption makes me very optimistic.
hope your speculation will comes true soon so we all will rock with lots of money in our accounts . if it will come true i will sure make small tour to Switzerland . Smiley
Ilsk
Legendary

Activity: 833
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:54:36 AM

Joined for speculation, then I discovered that there are much more things behind.
trand

Activity: 252

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 09:57:41 AM

since first time bitcoin lunch i guess this will be good infestation so thats why i joined to bitcoin

jinanonuevo

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:00:49 AM

at first i thought bitcoin is a joke,but when i saw many people using it i thought "why not make a wallet for myself??"

rubencho65

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:23:05 AM

The reason is because BTC is way to stay away of a corrupt economic system dominated for just a few people, and controling whatever they want, the BTC is like a financial independence way, still far away to be controlled, and in this website I found all info necessary to start with this BTC world moreover this forum has a great  community.
hamza171

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:27:34 AM

I joined because I didn't have a credit card neither a verified paypal account ,and I wanted to buy and sell stuff online ,so bitcoin was the solution .
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:21:08 PM

Eeryone who join trying to make a few buck.

Some earlier investor get lucky and become extremely wealthy.

Yeah but not many people were that early investor to make it Big.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
centralpark

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:30:00 PM

Bitcoin is one way to get money Cheesy
I also invest my btc to another altcoin.
Fun like playing a game Smiley
CaptainBeck

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:30:58 PM

To get baller quick and to spend my days on a tropical island.
onlinepro

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:58:02 PM

I buy stuff with it.
And it is investment for me as well.

Umer

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:22:37 PM

Well you asking for why you joined bitcoin...

Here is the answer i joined the bitcoin for earn some money ...

I never found any easy way to earn something on internet online...

First i just play games or watch movies songs etc..

Best way to earn is bitcoin.. USD earning too difficult so thts why i m in bitcoin..

Well i got scammed by some people.. and lost too much on dice and this lost my hope in bitcoin .. if there is any way to stop gamble Smiley
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 08:10:35 AM

Well you asking for why you joined bitcoin...

Here is the answer i joined the bitcoin for earn some money ...

I never found any easy way to earn something on internet online...

First i just play games or watch movies songs etc..

Best way to earn is bitcoin.. USD earning too difficult so thts why i m in bitcoin..

Well i got scammed by some people.. and lost too much on dice and this lost my hope in bitcoin .. if there is any way to stop gamble Smiley

If you gamble or lose it is not the fault of Bitcoin Grin

Bitcoin has value and to get some you need to exchange something of value; PD is having a a great signature campaign with more than 100 members but you know that because you will be in as soon as you can

3elks

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:23:47 AM

I wanted to try something new.

And Bitcoin is perfect cuz it combines several nice aspects like - learning about technology, being a part of a great community, being able to make some money along with it.
XDaxX

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:11:32 AM

I joined because I think it gives opportunity to earn something and I wanted to learn more about it and about technical stuff which goes with it
sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:33:54 AM

Of curiosity,my wife told me that she read on a forum about "internet money" and she insisted that we should buy some too...was something new to me,i was suspicious,so i started researching about it,I found this forum....and it convinced me,i invested in bitcoin,now i believe in bitcoin!

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
film2240
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 10:56:30 AM

My main focus was to make as much money as I can,as easily as possible (mining-set it and forget it).That was until the difficulty rose to ridiculous levels and my GPU was unprofitable meaning that mining was no longer easy money as I was stuck mining alt-coins,finding an exchange to convert them all into BTC,then find a UK exchange that was still open (Intersango before the UK banks shut down their exchange account or that's what they say) to cash out.

I also hoped that I can get a film made one day about my journey with Bitcoin since it was apparent I entered during an interesting time in BTC life (May 2011),just before the crash,rise of alt coins/FPGAs/ASICs,etc.

I also wanted an oppourtunity to earn my way in a really difficult job market (UK) for graduates and since BTC seemed to fit the bill as no govt/employer can restrict BTC in any way for me,I went onto it (there's none of this,'sorry you're not hired',etc.BTC just needs basic computer skills to setup the GUI miner and the relevant hardware,cash).I hope to setup a huge mining farm one day.

Got scammed out of some of my BTC in the Lending section here so not too pleased with it so my confidence in BTC really dropped as there's no protection (like a credit card/PayPal for me) or anyway to get it back so I only see BTC as a way to make money and that's it.

I have since setup a mining contracts business with my 2 Gridseed ASICs (5 chip miners) as this is more profitable for me than mining alt-coins to change into BTC myself. Smiley

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:48:48 AM

I can't remember if it was NatGeo ou Discovery Channel, but I remember that one on TV a guy said somethin about bitcoin. A month goes, and probably I heard it again in a public place and didn't give enough atention to really hear it, but I dreamed about that word: Bitcoin.
Without knowing exactly what it was, in the weekend I wasted a full Sunday searching and reading and downloading so that I could know more and better about this.

My intention on Bitcoin since then is to earn some, spend some.
I don't really want to make money with it neither hold like probably over 50% BTC is today. If BTC is supposed to be money then I'll spend it, not truly helping the market, but at least spend so that the market feels better and to trust more people.
I don't think that Bitcoin will ever surpass fiat money, but I want that the Bitcoin market could be global, secure and of easy accesss.

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: