Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:00:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED  (Read 113174 times)
majeis

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:10:36 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dermoves

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:59:56 PM

Honorcoin is dead  Huh
Development team hurry  Grin
Bittrex and Poloniex exchanges hurry  Roll Eyes

HonorCoin (XHC) newly released community driven website http://OpenXHC.com
komodovpn

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:01:34 PM

Honorcoin is dead  Huh

Are both exchanges ready to go or are we still waiting on Bittrex?

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:07:00 PM

Honorcoin is dead  Huh

I think still waiting bittrex, wallet is disabled there
Drag

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:34:03 PM

Honorcoin is dead  Huh
Development team hurry  Grin

Remember this is a COMMUNITY effort, and it is what WE make it!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HonorCoin

XHC      HDFHNJjmyZsKeHMUeiYiCqpquWh62ncfRS
BTC      17YkTT3MzxRsxtRJJyc4QQXbkpWa6VTGeP

http://www.versallion.com/Mark/Donate.gif

komodovpn

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:42:23 AM

Honorcoin is dead  Huh

I think still waiting bittrex, wallet is disabled there

Ah ok, thanks for the info.

Any idea if the devs need any additional funding after Bittrex is ready for the update? Is there a public donation address where we can donate XHC and BTC towards development?

ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:46:25 AM

Obviously the ones holding coins would not be screaming "Sell". The only ones who would be yelling "Sell", are those without coins, trying to get them cheaper. That is like yelling at the football team to win. It does nothing but generate noise that stops what you want from happening, from actually happening.

I have pulled another great pool-operator into the mix. Well, he was already eager about helping, so it was more of just an invitation to the open-house.

Multi-pool #2 is being developed, to assist with Multi-pool #1 that was already being developed by the existing devs. Now I just have to bring them together.

There is something bigger happening here than many realize. XHC will hopefully be the launching-grounds for a whole new breed of things to come. My new computer is on the way and things should begin to move-along faster on my end, once it arrives.

Those who have good trading skills/minds, please visit the IRC chat-room and send me a message, or PM me in the forums. We will need more fresh sound minds when the multi-pool launches. Collectively, we should be able to assist multiple markets, for mutual gains.

If anyone has any ideas about coin-adoptions, that we may possibly merge, permanently, into XHC... voice your ideas. (Talking about permanent acquisitions to reduce the number of coin markets, including the wallets.) I have a few ideas, but they are hardly perfect. Acceptable and possible, yes, but hardly perfect. (The more coins we acquire and remove without loss, the more focused our trading market becomes. The more we grow, the faster we can expand the future of this investment.)
ISAWHIM

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:29:40 AM

Love the replies "Honor is dead"... Are you a mosquito? You live only a month, than die, yourself... The coin is only a few weeks old on the exchange. Hell, your account is only a few weeks old on the forums. Stop attempting to inform people who have been here for years, of what is "dead". You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. (If you are on a new alt account, thus the few posts and newb status, then your guidance has no merit. You hid for a reason... More than likely a bunch of other wrong calls.)

Again, there is no point announcing that the coin is dead, unless it is some pitiful attempt to get more cheap. If it is dead, as you say, then go away, it's dead. Why do you have an interest in a dead coin? (Because you actually believe that FUD works, and FUD actually has nothing to do with anything. Might be why you keep finding yourself investing in the wrong coins, because you listen to FUD and HYPE, and think it actually dictates the market. You couldn't be further from the reality of things. FUD and HYPE controls YOU, not those who make money. Those are the ones playing off FUD and HYPE that you follow. Unfortunately, if you don't have finances to play the FUD and HYPE, you just look like an idiot crying wolf.)

P.S. Found more servers that we might have at our disposal, if only for more nodes. I didn't realize there was a strong private tech-world in Jacksonville, Florida. Who knew!
komodovpn

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:32:24 AM

Love the replies "Honor is dead"... Are you a mosquito? You live only a month, than die, yourself... The coin is only a few weeks old on the exchange. Hell, your account is only a few weeks old on the forums. Stop attempting to inform people who have been here for years, of what is "dead". You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. (If you are on a new alt account, thus the few posts and newb status, then your guidance has no merit. You hid for a reason... More than likely a bunch of other wrong calls.)

Again, there is no point announcing that the coin is dead, unless it is some pitiful attempt to get more cheap. If it is dead, as you say, then go away, it's dead. Why do you have an interest in a dead coin? (Because you actually believe that FUD works, and FUD actually has nothing to do with anything. Might be why you keep finding yourself investing in the wrong coins, because you listen to FUD and HYPE, and think it actually dictates the market. You couldn't be further from the reality of things. FUD and HYPE controls YOU, not those who make money. Those are the ones playing off FUD and HYPE that you follow. Unfortunately, if you don't have finances to play the FUD and HYPE, you just look like an idiot crying wolf.)

P.S. Found more servers that we might have at our disposal, if only for more nodes. I didn't realize there was a strong private tech-world in Jacksonville, Florida. Who knew!

+1 thanks for the updates. As a HODLer I appreciate it. People need to be more patient.

Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:50:40 AM

+1 thanks for the updates. As a HODLer I appreciate it. People need to be more patient.

I totally agree. Your words are much appreciated. It makes me feel good believing that this coin still has a heartbeat and others still believe in its potential. Thank you again for the much appreciated occasional shout-out. Peace!
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:05:08 AM

I also want to send my thanks to all you that contribute and maintain the support for XHC.  I appreciate reading what you have to say. Thank you and keep it up! Smiley
ISAWHIM

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:15:12 AM

Jarvis is looking for some BTC support, if someone thinks they can contribute a few dollars for some of the adding-up expenses... It WOULD be greatly appreciated. You can PM him for some details of the things he is looking for support with, or visit the IRC chat (Listed on the first post), and send him a message there.

He is not asking for us to PAY for all expenses, just asking for some kind assistance with SOME of the expenses. Mine, are currently being used to help sustain the coins lows from going lower, until we are ready for launch. This, in addition to the personal funds I am spending on hardware. There is only so much that we can do as individuals.

Don't be afraid to ask what your funding is going to be funding. Where possible, when the time comes, all my expenses will be itemized, for the record, but not for reimbursement. Just so that we all have a solid understanding of the solid value of XHC as a whole. That is the best way to measure the growth of the network, as we expand.
Dermoves

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:25:54 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 09:40:46 AM by Dermoves

Why not update your website?
http://www.honorcoin.me/

Old logo, X11 for X13, old text ...

Re-Born on June 20, 2014 2:00pm EST
Honor Coin will be implementing the X13 hashing algorithm
1:2 Exchange for current coin holders! (for every 1 XHC you get 2!)

And so on ….

twhh

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:44:57 AM

Why not update your website?
http://www.honorcoin.me/

Old logo, X11 for X13, old text ...

Re-Born on June 20, 2014 2:00pm EST
Honor Coin will be implementing the X13 hashing algorithm
1:2 Exchange for current coin holders! (for every 1 XHC you get 2!)

And so on ….

SCAM

Drag

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:07:48 AM

http://www.viralread.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/internet-troll-300x269.jpg

Remember this is a COMMUNITY effort, and it is what WE make it!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HonorCoin

XHC      HDFHNJjmyZsKeHMUeiYiCqpquWh62ncfRS
BTC      17YkTT3MzxRsxtRJJyc4QQXbkpWa6VTGeP

http://www.versallion.com/Mark/Donate.gif
ISAWHIM

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:16:54 AM

SCAM

Yup, it's a scam, you saved us.  Roll Eyes

Glad that was finally picked-up by someone.  Huh

Where would we be without your guidance?

Funny that you keep making an appearance. No sense telling us it's a scam, we are the ones who were scammed. But, I guess you have not picked-up on the fact that the scam was identified two-weeks into the coin. The point when we (the community) took it over.

Wait, are you calling US the scammers? (Again, point lost on us, as we are the ones buying it and supporting it, and taking it over.)

Since it is an obvious scam... Then sell. I am buying. Oh, that's right, so are you. Why are you investing in a scam? If you are not investing or selling, then what is your point. Do you have turrets syndrome? Is your medication not working?

You still don't grasp the fact that preaching to the choir has no effect. We went-over the changes, which are not going into effect until the wallet has been accepted by both the exchanges, and then released. Thank-you for reminding us that the website needs to have the same reflections as the thread. However, since you are the first to point it out... Obviously, it has not been visited since the original suggested outline. It has only been a few days since the changes have been made, and the winner of the contest was selected. We do have jobs in the real world to ALSO tend to. Please be a little more compassionate towards our efforts. (However, I assume you have not invested a dime. That, or you hope to only invest a dime, to make a quick dollar from it.)

Are you the original dev? Is that why you are so mad? Sorry that you dumped, and now the price is about to rise. Let me share my deepest sympathy for you.  Cry

Too tired to keep replying. Though it was fun the first few times.

P.S. Thank-you for the donation. (Not you...) I don't want to mention the persons name without permission, but I did want to let (the community) know that a generous donation was put forth towards some of the cost of the takeover. I have let Jarvis know of the donor, and suggested that a record, of some form, should be published of all donors, where they wish to be identified. (Though, donors can remain anonymous.) To date, that was 0.15 BTC which has been donated. (BTC is preferred, as donations of XHC would have to be cashed-out, at the moment, which would lower the value.)

P.P.S. You can also donate directly to the community, by simply purchasing some XHC. Preferably above the asking price, but below asking price does actually help too. Even if it is a cold-gesture simply showing interest, by listing an order for 0.00000001 BTC, which will never get filled. That raises the "Buy Volume" total desire. You will see mine floating around, as I move it from coin to coin. I have a nice stock of other coins, ready to sell, when they peak, to get BTC to contribute to XHC, in the multipools.
Prominence

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:13:27 PM

It's worth waiting for what's to come.
Dermoves

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:59:48 PM

That's for sure! Honorcoin must rise to the mythical Phoenix.

It's worth waiting for what's to come.

ISAWHIM

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:19:03 PM

Thanks for your suggestions everyone! The website has been updated!!  Status update: The lead programmer is getting no sleep and he is working hard to get it done as soon as possible.

No sleep! JK...

Didn't re-check... but the alternate thread in the cryptocoin place? (Never go there, but that had the old info too.)
ISAWHIM

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:31:53 AM

Should I submit a whitepaper about my block-chain-reducer, auto-dust-killer, Collect-or-return spends, Tagged receipt spends, network wide-distribution, anti-dominance flooded-deviation-killer and anti-stale vacancy-block-killer?

I like gold more... It'll be a goldpaper, to match the logo. Gold is the new white. White is so yesterday.

Sell you an early peak for 2-BTC. Sell you exclusive "first release rights", for 50-BTC. Otherwise I will just be vague, let everyone screw-up the concepts, again. xD

Potential securities and gains:
 - Historic through-put privacy (Not anonymity. Pure eradication of distribution-paths.)
 - Smaller block-chain size (Size reductions beyond 99% potentially, without loss of holdings or funky compression.)
 - Faster block-chain downloads (Due to smaller size, and an additional method of structure.)
 - Faster block-chain exploring and balance-checking. (Again, due to the major redundant reductions.)
 - Reduced block-sizes from the dust-killer. (Allows for more tx's to be delivered in less space.)
 - Less over-mined blocks, within a time-frame, which leads to abnormal and undesired forking and ultra-low diff-adjustments that hurt the network.
 - Less stale-blocks, ensuring that tx's are never stalled due to an unrealistic and unjustified ultra-high diff-adjustment that hurt the network.
 - Less branching and unfair rejections from slow and distant isolation of network participants.
 - Fast-block coins, without the headaches normally associated with fast-blocks, and all the advantages of fast-blocks. (Shorter delivery, and less potential invalid transactions or double-spends.)
 - Spends that MUST be collected, or they get returned to the sender. (Spender security)
 - Proof-of-purchase, with a "must accept or return" and "return to sender", tag. (For buyers and sellers)

No, I would not expect ANY of that to be implemented by the time of the new wallets release. That is just some of the results/concepts that have been the focus of my studies for the last few years. I commend those who tried to implement some of them, but the solutions they use are lacking in creativity and full of unneeded complications. Some are new, some are old, all are desired and needed for mainstream production.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: