Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:39:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED  (Read 113174 times)
komodovpn

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:28:21 PM

Sorry but , there have been already June 25 ,

What the holy delay ?

No fucking news ?

You guys are kidding your investor ?

Where is wallet ? launch time ? where are devs ?

WTF with this coin ?  Huh

Don't be a scammer , people in this project are cheated once by last dev .

PLZ give some news , Don't just chat here

dude fuck off

we dont need people like you around

sell off your XHC already, you're just waiting for a pump and will dump all your coins soon anyway

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:54:35 AM

Not going to quote that useless post...

There is news, read it. We have already explained this several times.

Yes, the original dev did scam you. Deal with it, we all have. Scams are cheap and easy, real work takes time. Chill-out and let us do our jobs, or get off your own ass and help us. (Not much to help with at the moment, as we are waiting for third-parties to adapt to our special needs.)

You have no choice but to wait. If we didn't take this over, you would have just been 100% screwed. You are welcome.

Ok, rant over, back to working, to finish getting things done, that need to be done.

Feel free to contact your old dev, if you have complaints about the old coin direction. His profile is still here and his thread is still around. I am sure he will enjoy your beautiful ASCII artwork more than we do.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:00:14 AM

Yes, the original dev did scam you. Deal with it, we all have. Scams are cheap and easy, real work takes time. Chill-out and let us do our jobs, or get off your own ass and help us. (Not much to help with at the moment, as we are waiting for third-parties to adapt to our special needs.)

You have no choice but to wait. If we didn't take this over, you would have just been 100% screwed. You are welcome.

Ok, rant over, back to working, to finish getting things done, that need to be done.

Feel free to contact your old dev, if you have complaints about the old coin direction. His profile is still here and his thread is still around. I am sure he will enjoy your beautiful ASCII artwork more than we do.

HAHAHA..........right on man, well said:-)
komodovpn

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:07:57 AM

You guys have my full support

Dermoves

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:45:47 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 01:58:30 PM by Dermoves

OK guys, especially do not be silly. It will be good, new XHC good coin!

We are just waiting for the exchanges to review the code, before the wallet is released.

It would be possible to release a new wallet ? Poloniex exchange and do not wait for Bittrex ?
Investors have five days waiting and still nothing.

"Old" Honorcoin is dead, but new XHC waiting for the miners, users and anonymous payments.

God bless

EDIT:

They are waiting = Price down

I am still waiting Undecided

HonorCoin (XHC) newly released community driven website http://OpenXHC.com
han1122

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:48:50 AM

Great dev

Look forward Launch Kiss

hero18688

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:59:00 AM

I am still waiting Undecided

twhh

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:16:39 PM

No news and devs play on other coin .

Bye Bye XHC.

You guys should dump your coin now or cry later  Grin Grin

This coin won't launch , but you guys are still waiting  Huh Huh Huh Huh

What the fuck are you Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh 

Dermoves

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:54:44 PM

Bye Bye XHC.

You guys should dump your coin now or cry later  Grin Grin

This coin won't launch , but you guys are still waiting  Huh Huh Huh Huh

Honorcoin have the fair distribution model. No IPO. Half of the coins is already sold and the other half should be within two years.
So there is a basis on which to build.

HonorCoin (XHC) newly released community driven website http://OpenXHC.com
Drag

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:02:10 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 02:49:36 PM by Drag

Bye Bye XHC.

You guys should dump your coin now or cry later  Grin Grin

This coin won't launch , but you guys are still waiting  Huh Huh Huh Huh

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20617191.jpg

ISAWHIM

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:20:10 AM

Ok, someone is obviously trying to poke holes in a fish-net... for some cheaper coins... xD (Ironic, because it's a fish-net, with holes already in it. Figured you might need that explained, but still not get it.)

Seriously, if you are that adamant about getting out, then take the loss. It will be a bonus to those of us still buying.

Yes, we are all waiting. Are you in a rush to get BTC so you can cash-out before it rises in value? You have that sort-of backwards. You don't want to cash-out until BTC has risen to a high, not while it is falling lower.

Want some wise advice... Buy BTC now, while it is low, and buy any alt-coins that are also low. When BTC rises, and the coins also rise, that is an exponential reward in dollars. This is what whales are doing right now. Drinking-up the lows on all coins, while people are cashing-out (stupidly), for less and less BTC that is also dropping. BTC will soon be well over $6000/BTC, and when these coins rise, the few dollars you spend buying them at these lows, will grow when the coins rise in BTC value. They are playing on those few who are selling now. That is why there are so few selling now. Fortunately and unfortunately, there are only a few who see what I see, and act on it. Those are the minority who reap the rewards, while others just sit-back and complain, settling for losses, less or only small gains. That is what I hope to change for all of us. You will look back and say, "Damn, remember when it was only xxxxx value. Wish I had picked-up more back then." This is that moment in time you would be talking about.

Remember, when the mining begins, the reward will only be decent for a short time again. It will quickly rise, then fall, to settle back down into a "regular" state. Still, it will be more difficult to mine as the price increases, and become easier to mine as the price drops, just like every other coin. Until the multipool comes online. (Multiple multipools, if this works the way I believe it will.)
jarvis (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:35:23 AM

Don't worry about the trolls everyone. The coin is still being developed! Since this is our first coin development, we are doing it right the first time.

Please be patient as it is not a copy and paste project that other dev's turn out in minutes. As soon as things get closer to completion I will let everyone know.

If any other developers feel that they can help speed the process up without sacrificing quality and innovation feel free to contact us. This coin has no ipo or pre-mine so your work would be volunteered for the community. Just so you know!

I hope everyone is having a great week! Smiley

komodovpn

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:39:17 AM

BTC at a low right now but once that US 30k BTC auction rolls around the prices are going to start going back up. A lot of analysts are predicting that this will launch the next Bitcoin bubble.

But anyone who's selling right now is making a mistake. Clearly there is a floor at 250 sat or so. It has not gone down any lower in WEEKS. I have been grabbing cheap coins whenever they dip down to the 200s, so thx for that.

mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:57:27 AM

dev,Project Restoring for long timeS?Huh?
komodovpn

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:58:27 AM

READ THESE REPLIES:

Ok, someone is obviously trying to poke holes in a fish-net... for some cheaper coins... xD (Ironic, because it's a fish-net, with holes already in it. Figured you might need that explained, but still not get it.)

Seriously, if you are that adamant about getting out, then take the loss. It will be a bonus to those of us still buying.

Yes, we are all waiting. Are you in a rush to get BTC so you can cash-out before it rises in value? You have that sort-of backwards. You don't want to cash-out until BTC has risen to a high, not while it is falling lower.

Want some wise advice... Buy BTC now, while it is low, and buy any alt-coins that are also low. When BTC rises, and the coins also rise, that is an exponential reward in dollars. This is what whales are doing right now. Drinking-up the lows on all coins, while people are cashing-out (stupidly), for less and less BTC that is also dropping. BTC will soon be well over $6000/BTC, and when these coins rise, the few dollars you spend buying them at these lows, will grow when the coins rise in BTC value. They are playing on those few who are selling now. That is why there are so few selling now. Fortunately and unfortunately, there are only a few who see what I see, and act on it. Those are the minority who reap the rewards, while others just sit-back and complain, settling for losses, less or only small gains. That is what I hope to change for all of us. You will look back and say, "Damn, remember when it was only xxxxx value. Wish I had picked-up more back then." This is that moment in time you would be talking about.

Remember, when the mining begins, the reward will only be decent for a short time again. It will quickly rise, then fall, to settle back down into a "regular" state. Still, it will be more difficult to mine as the price increases, and become easier to mine as the price drops, just like every other coin. Until the multipool comes online. (Multiple multipools, if this works the way I believe it will.)

Don't worry about the trolls everyone. The coin is still being developed! Since this is our first coin development, we are doing it right the first time.

Please be patient as it is not a copy and paste project that other dev's turn out in minutes. As soon as things get closer to completion I will let everyone know.

If any other developers feel that they can help speed the process up without sacrificing quality and innovation feel free to contact us. This coin has no ipo or pre-mine so your work would be volunteered for the community. Just so you know!

Not far back! Only on the previous page! Why don't people read?

KimNam

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:12:55 AM

Hi OP
can you change bittrex and poloniex link to
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XHC
and
https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_xhc
so people can go directly to XHC/BTC market instead looking for it manually

BTC at a low right now but once that US 30k BTC auction rolls around the prices are going to start going back up. A lot of analysts are predicting that this will launch the next Bitcoin bubble.

But anyone who's selling right now is making a mistake. Clearly there is a floor at 250 sat or so. It has not gone down any lower in WEEKS. I have been grabbing cheap coins whenever they dip down to the 200s, so thx for that.
can you share link about prediction from analysts ?
yeah me too, buy some XHC when litlle dips happen
twhh

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:56:37 AM

READ THESE REPLIES:

You guys have not any skills to coding ?

Don't cheat people again please .

nzszxsl

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:23:34 AM

no such project,he just scamming you, 20th last time he said,never tell a time now, even he take over it, will be another piece of shit,don't you see that first time? just leave this coin and let it die,

twhh

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:38:31 AM

DEVs you should ann something news and launch time !

Do not just play on other coin   Angry

alexius89

Activity: 709

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 10:03:33 AM

A lot of newbies here posting FUD....horrible..

The New Dev. as well as the Relaunch is/will be legit. I can confirm it..

So guys calm down and buy some coins as the price is still so cheap now

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: