Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:33:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED  (Read 113170 times)
@scambuster

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:20:58 AM

1st Solution, moderated thread. See u here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711805.20
He deleted my scam accusasions once for all.What a coward to cover yourself with moderated topic.RIP javis

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dermoves

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:04:18 PM

Jarvis please send new feaures wallet to Bittrex. Much demand encrease. Stop delisted XHC.
New features example clearing house like Viacoin, anonymity, etc.

HonorCoin (XHC) newly released community driven website http://OpenXHC.com
Dragon1134

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:55:09 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 11:26:20 PM by Dragon1134

Praying someone can find a true developer who knows how to code and realizes the expectations and time requirements of making a coin successful beforehand. This coin can recover but it will only recover under new Dedicated leadership.

Jarvis lost the trust of many over these long 2 months with his subpar efforts, lengthy disappearances, stalling, unwillingness to change the approach, ignorance of the communities needs voiced by many and lack of communication to the community continually brought up by others. The market and loss of many community members over the course of this piss poor excuse of a "restoration" was a direct reflection of that feeling and even now continues to go ignored/unaddressed. Treat your community better in your future endeavours. Some of us gave unwavering support and you jump on us over 4 trolls and a little valid criticism.

So go ahead @scambuster, cue the "I told u so's"
jarvis (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:58:14 PM

The comments That I just spent 20 minutes deleting are why XHC is having problems. Here are the facts!

1. I restored the coin for the community because of the previous devs scam.
2. I spent several weeks trying to get the exchanges to re-activate the XHC market for the community! (Not an easy task.)
3. Once the exchanges got re-activated the majority of people sold all prior holdings. Buy volume was non existent.
4. The community requested a 2 year mining period against my wishes. This allowed for miners to continuously dump on the exchanges.
5. I requested community help and responsibilities for members. No one stepped up. Some said they would help but never actually did anything besides talk and no continued development donations.
6. I requested the hate mail & negative spam to stop but it only increased causing continuous damage.
7. I held no XHC 2.0 coins so I could have never dumped. I got scammed on the XHC 1.0 coins and sold remaining for a .235 BTC gain that I used for XHC 2.0 Development.
8. I offered a community skype conference and no one showed up except for a developer that was referred to me by a community member. When I asked for his assistance.. He would only work on XHC for Bitcoins and was to busy to donate his time for the community.

I volunteered my time and I did my part... I got the coin rebuilt and got it re-listed on the major exchanges & pools. Since there was no volume on the exchanges, any upgrades to the wallet are irrelevant because exchanges were just going to delist it as they don't spend time upgrading wallets when there is no volume, They delist them. The Market decided this! not me as those are external factors outside of my control. I believe the main reason was due to the negative spam comments and prior history with XHC.

The treatment and misplaced blame I received on this coin was disgusting and I recommend that any future developers proceed with extreme caution when restoring a coin, as you run the risk of being associated with a prior negative condensation as well as the previous developers gang of trolls. I did this to build reputation not loose it Sad

I will be on Skype tomorrow at 10AM PST as a last attempt to find someone who will take over the XHC development, the attacks pointed to me while misplaced, just end up hurting XHC. If no one shows up from the community to take over then this will be my last attempt to help despite the trolls.

ISAWHIM Vanished after the coin was relisted on the exchanges, as well as many other proclaimed helpers.
Harwood

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:24:41 AM

The comments That I just spent 20 minutes deleting are why XHC is having problems. Here are the facts!

1. I restored the coin for the community because of the previous devs scam.
2. I spent several weeks trying to get the exchanges to re-activate the XHC market for the community! (Not an easy task.)
3. Once the exchanges got re-activated the majority of people sold all prior holdings. Buy volume was non existent.
4. The community requested a 2 year mining period against my wishes. This allowed for miners to continuously dump on the exchanges.
5. I requested community help and responsibilities for members. No one stepped up. Some said they would help but never actually did anything besides talk and no continued development donations.
6. I requested the hate mail & negative spam to stop but it only increased causing continuous damage.
7. I held no XHC 2.0 coins so I could have never dumped. I got scammed on the XHC 1.0 coins and sold remaining for a .235 BTC gain that I used for XHC 2.0 Development.
8. I offered a community skype conference and no one showed up except for a developer that was referred to me by a community member. When I asked for his assistance.. He would only work on XHC for Bitcoins and was to busy to donate his time for the community.

I volunteered my time and I did my part... I got the coin rebuilt and got it re-listed on the major exchanges & pools. Since there was no volume on the exchanges, any upgrades to the wallet are irrelevant because exchanges were just going to delist it as they don't spend time upgrading wallets when there is no volume, They delist them. The Market decided this! not me as those are external factors outside of my control. I believe the main reason was due to the negative spam comments and prior history with XHC.

The treatment and misplaced blame I received on this coin was disgusting and I recommend that any future developers proceed with extreme caution when restoring a coin, as you run the risk of being associated with a prior negative condensation as well as the previous developers gang of trolls. I did this to build reputation not loose it Sad

I will be on Skype tomorrow at 10AM PST as a last attempt to find someone who will take over the XHC development, the attacks pointed to me while misplaced, just end up hurting XHC. If no one shows up from the community to take over then this will be my last attempt to help despite the trolls.

ISAWHIM Vanished after the coin was relisted on the exchanges, as well as many other proclaimed helpers.

What is the Skype info? Wouldn't have Google Hangouts been better?  It is for groups in my experience.
Dermoves

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:52:20 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 09:14:12 PM by Dermoves

I recommend to rename Honorcoin.

For example ...  Huh  CodeCoin, SpiritCoin, LeonCoin, etc.

And especially to bring some new functions - anon, tor, clearing house ...

And now you are back 3 days later, price sold to 1 sat during this time and the only development in over 3 months is the mining and basic wallet ( No anon). Many made many good suggestions on how to better lead this community to you..only to go blamed or ignored and now you wonder why there is anger. You had no idea what you were doing, this was your first coin "development" and now peoples money are gone because of further investment in your promises that you could not honor.

You promised a website overhaul, which sat neglected for weeks and now has been pulled down entirely.
YES.

For example relaunched Librexcoin
Libzero library in code for future feature support of Zerocoin anonymity. No Zerocoin Anonymity active in coin. When feature bearing Zerocoin implementation releases we will announce it here. When any of our Anonymity features release we will announce it here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703042.0

HonorCoin (XHC) newly released community driven website http://OpenXHC.com
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:36:24 AM

If this is the type of treatment I get for taking my time and limited resources to restore honorcoin for the community then I am out and will not donate anymore of my time because of this type of backlash/treatment. I hope you treat the next volunteer developer much better.

WTF Jarvis if you leave the boot you not better than anyone else. Stay and be stronger then the FUD!
alexius89

Activity: 709
Merit: 500

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 02:51:48 AM

Dragons comments are all true!

I have tried to contact Jarvis for longer than a week in Skype. No acceptation of my request.
I gave jarvis my ID..no add after a long time.

Is that how you Jarvis want to start a discussion?

If you want a nice example regarding a community take over then check out this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=752808.0

We are working together volunteerly and spend our time for the coin!!

I don't know what were your real intentions after takeing over this coin in a questionsable way..
You also havent mentioned about the giveaway again. Where are those coins? Address?

I trusted you like many others but all that trust seems to fly away..
A community is able to restore a coin with much effort and willingness to do so!

Im currently looking for a reliable dev for honorcoin. Me and a few other dedicated user will be part of the basic team too.

Meet you guys on IRC   #xhc 

jarvis (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:59:22 AM

I have tried to contact Jarvis for longer than a week in Skype. No acceptation of my request.

I don't know what were your real intentions after takeing over this coin in a questionsable way..
You also havent mentioned about the giveaway again. Where are those coins? Address?

A community is able to restore a coin with much effort and willingness to do so!

Im currently looking for a reliable dev for honorcoin. Me and a few other dedicated user will be part of the basic team too.

Bullshit. I added you on Skype and spoke with your developer. He wanted BTC and declined volunteering. You were added and I received no messages from you & you responded to none of my PM's.

I left the Skype open all day and not one member of the community contacted me. As expected. Nothing but lies from trolls. Development has left my hands and is now officially in yours.
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 05:20:45 AM

Bullshit. I added you on Skype and spoke with your developer. He wanted BTC and declined volunteering. You were added and I received no messages from you & you responded to none of my PM's.

I left the Skype open all day and not one member of the community contacted me. As expected. Nothing but lies from trolls. Development has left my hands and is now officially in yours.

Dude... you have conveniently forgotten to answer the most crucial part of the question. What is the address of the giveaway coins? The longer you avoid answering, the less credible you become. Reviving a coin and abandoning it is one thing. In fact it is understandable. There is no incentive to waste your time. But selling (assuming) the coins you do not own is a completely different matter.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
alexius89

Activity: 709

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 09:37:48 AM

Ohh Jarvis you are a funny guy! I have sent more than 4 messages in Skype. No reply at all. And texted you via PM too.
Tell me one good reason to ignore any messages (if there were some). I am a bagholder so my intention was to work WITH you.

boniggy

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:58:42 PM

wow.... so this is where the coin ends up? sitting dead at 5sat? Come on guys.. i know people have a decent chunk of money wrapped up in this coin (myself included).... too much to just let it die.

What is truly left for development?
What else is needed for the coin to be self sufficient?
What are we missing?

If i had any dev experience id take it on myself but i just don't. There has to be some way to resurrect this coin to be viable for the community.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:49:22 PM

Is it true that we don't know where the giveaway funds are?  Were they really dumped?  Don't understand why this was not handled as promised, especially after going through a ban over it. 
boniggy

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:14:15 PM

Is it true that we don't know where the giveaway funds are?  Were they really dumped?  Don't understand why this was not handled as promised, especially after going through a ban over it.  

No clue. I would assume its still with the person that was to do the giveaway, Jarvis..... so i dont know. Would be nice to get some PR done on this coin... i still feel like it could be resolved with people getting behind it.

We really need to know where everything was left off at. Anyone know how we could find out?

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:23:18 AM

I couldn't agree more with the title change!  It has been flat out disgusting how the people that tried to turn this all around for us were treated!!  This crypto world is so full of childish idiots and greedy assholes.
esotericizm

Activity: 750

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:46:31 AM

You all act like jarvis owed you something? He didn't owe you a fucking thing and whatever time he spent promoting or developing was his own free time. He could have spent it at his day job or with his family but instead he spent his time and effort trying to achieve something and the majority of you fuckers get angry at him because the price isnt where you would want it to be? Pathetic.
@scambuster

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:27:46 AM

Don't let the door hit you on the way out jarhead, you are not a developer and never were, you were rarely around and the time you spent here altogether was minimal.
You are a scammer and a liar,  so quit your pouting.

Jarhead- the past 2 months:

And now:

You are such a two faced guy.I am right about you from beginning.Watching
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:04:28 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 03:17:01 AM by Galahad111

I choose to believe that anything is possible including comebacks (plural).

boniggy

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:04:45 PM

Well the coin is still functional. We can still get it repaired and, hopefully, finish the latest version of the wallet.

I have a hosting company that i could throw the website up on without costing us anything. I spose id need to get a hold of Jarvis and see if he could help us transfer that to a running site. The website being offline is one of the first things that needs to be fixed.... without it, XHC looks too sketchy and will die completely. I CAN dev a website without any issues so i can at least handle that portion.

We need to do a few things:
  • Get with Jarvis and see where everything is and where its all been left off at
  • Get source codes for everything. website, wallet etc
  • Get some PR rolling on this coin. i suggest we get something on Polo since they seem to have a decent platform for doing contests/giveaways
  • Get a Twitter back up and running.

Our biggest issue(s) have been the ups and downs of communication. If we can establish that then we have a chance.

So #1 website, #2 twitter, #3 PR

Anyone want to step up and figure this out?

boniggy

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:06:34 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 04:07:30 PM by boniggy

Don't let the door hit you on the way out jarhead, you are not a developer and never were, you were rarely around and the time you spent here altogether was minimal.
You are a scammer and a liar,  so quit your pouting.

Jarhead- the past 2 months:

I was an idiot for being such a douchebag about this coin.You are such a two faced guy.I am right about you from beginning.Watching

Scambuster... at this point you've done serious damage to this coin and significantly hurt the investors. Either join us in helping with the salvaging of this coin or leave the thread. at this point Jarvis is gone and its doing you NO good to be here and continuing to FUD a coin that is hurting.

Leave or contribute.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: