Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:16:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED  (Read 113174 times)
Dermoves

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:55:45 PM

Well the coin is still functional. We can still get it repaired and, hopefully, finish the latest version of the wallet.

I have a hosting company that i could throw the website up on without costing us anything. I spose id need to get a hold of Jarvis and see if he could help us transfer that to a running site. The website being offline is one of the first things that needs to be fixed.... without it, XHC looks too sketchy and will die completely. I CAN dev a website without any issues so i can at least handle that portion.

We need to do a few things:
  • Get with Jarvis and see where everything is and where its all been left off at
  • Get source codes for everything. website, wallet etc
  • Get some PR rolling on this coin. i suggest we get something on Polo since they seem to have a decent platform for doing contests/giveaways
  • Get a Twitter back up and running.

Poloniex (low) NO volume = delisted XHC

Roadmap:

- New website
- New wallet features - anonymity, etc.

Quickly!

HonorCoin (XHC) newly released community driven website http://OpenXHC.com
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:29:49 PM

The comments That I just spent 20 minutes deleting are why XHC is having problems. Here are the facts!

3. Once the exchanges got re-activated the majority of people sold all prior holdings. Buy volume was non existent.
4. The community requested a 2 year mining period against my wishes. This allowed for miners to continuously dump on the exchanges.

ISAWHIM Vanished after the coin was relisted on the exchanges, as well as many other proclaimed helpers.

I agree with the rest (missing)...

However... You have a contradiction... and a false "fact"...

3. (Majority sold)... Since all coins were mined, a majority would be more than 50%... 50% of the coins were NEVER sold...

Also... Buy volume non-existent... Each SELL is someone-else's BUY... You can't have "Majority sold", unless also a "Majority was purchased". (Thus the contradiction. Either there was sales and volume, or there was not, can't have both no sales and tons of sales.)

4. The minute coins being dumped, were the majority of the "giveaway", and "unclaimed coins". Don't blame that on the miners. Why the fuck would they dump for a loss? The dumpers are the ones who got the coins without effort, or had captured some nice lows. (Those who got free coins, and I assume the exchange itself, who handled the swap, and is also cashing-out trades too.)

In any event... That is not Jarvis' job. He did his job. (Then fucked us over like the original dev. Thanks for that! Didn't see that one coming.)

I, did not disappear until after the release of the wallet. Spent days trying to get it to be used for mining, but every found block was rejected. Then family shit came-up, and no-one contacted me about the multi-pool, which was where I was supposed to come-in to assist. (Needed a running wallet I could mine into, before there could ever be a multi-pool. Still don't have that, unless I am not doing it right. Wallet is unlocked and just rejecting 100% valid blocks. Mined to a pool without issue though, so it may just be the windows wallet not working for mining. Not a concern for me now. Diff is too high to mine.)

However, I have most issues resolved, related to family... and have more free time to dedicate to the coins I play with. I didn't invest a few thousand into this coin for nothing. However, beyond throwing money at coins, there is nothing much more I can do, besides trade. I just don't have that much time on my hands to do anything beneficial, related to code and PR crap. Can't/won't waste money advertising blank pages and links to dead websites, and crap-ass forums like bitcoin-talk, where "Bitcoins" is all they care about, and they don't even care about those here. They just lucked-out with the forum name, and google seems to like it. However, it is not a good place to promote anything other than scams to victims.

This is why I post on other forums, completely unrelated to bitcoins, where other forms of payments are often looked for, or discussed. Promoting XHC, but unfortunately, it is only me doing that, and now all my effort was just pissed away when Jarvis ripped down the site. A site that was already paid for, and cost nothing to keep-up for others to visit. Not to mention the source-code, again, being pulled. It was a fucking free listing, that was just vengeance against the community who supported the change. Why the fuck were we punished, because some non-investing dick starts spouting his bitch-ass mouth?

Any-who... Back to reality... Another dev down and gone... Just as disposable as the rest. That is why it is not a devs job to "make the coin a success", just to fucking develop the coin, for others to continue developing.
ISAWHIM

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:26:45 PM

Last time I checked, the diff was 6.88+ Roughly... That is not a sign of a dead coin. That is a sign of a lot of people mining it, and NOT selling.

Selling one Lamborghini for $10,000 does not make all Lamborghini's worth only $10,000... Yes, they don't sell a lot, because they are expensive. However, when you find one for $10,000 you would be wise to swipe it up before someone-else does. Doesn't matter if there is no more dealerships selling them, or producing them. As long as the fucking car runs, it can be sold.

So my efforts, had they not been hindered by leading people to dead website links... Would have been fruitful.

What I have been doing, in many of the forums I participate in, was the following...

I ask a lot of questions, and also help-out where possible. Mostly in 3D forums like Z-Brush and Daz-3D and Sketchup and Poser... Also in game-sites, (aka: game engine sites), and when someone helps me, I usually offer to throw some HonorCoins at them, as a reward. Saying nothing more than that. Most just ignore it, but others reading it, wonder what the hell "HonorCoins" are, and someone usually asks, or I bluntly say, "it's like bitcoins, but more affordable".

Up until this point, I was directing them to the website, not these junk forums...

Now, this forum is all I have to direct them to, and I will NOT direct anyone here, ever. This is like the ugly chick you fuck on the side, and don't even tell your best friend about. You would rather your friends thought you were gay or still a virgin, then tell them about her... um... this place... xD (No offence to ugly girls or gay men. That was just an example for simple minds. xD)

Had the multi-pool been setup, I would be buying all these coins, like I am doing with Yin and Yang, buying all of them at 1-sat... Then pushing to get them staying and pumping them to something simple, like 3-sat, for gains that could be used later to purchase XHC, which I am also still doing. (The more I buy at 1-sat, and hold, the less that will be able to be sold lower. It's a win-win for me, and us. Once all these $10,000 Lamborghini's are gone, there will only be $300,000 Lamborghini's left to buy again.)
choppy123

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:25:05 AM

I still have the version 1 XHC. How do I swap for version 2? I have my old .dat wallet file in the version 2 wallet but my coins will not confirm. Please help...thanks

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ISAWHIM

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:15:58 PM

I still have the version 1 XHC. How do I swap for version 2? I have my old .dat wallet file in the version 2 wallet but my coins will not confirm. Please help...thanks

Contact busoni@poloniex, he handled the transfer and should be able to do it for you. Just keep in mind that any coins (earned pos), after the date of the transfer will not be credited.

That was the only exchange where they were added, and was the only "neutral" and "trustable" entity to handle the conversion.

Not sure the old dat file works in the new wallet anyways. I am sure it is not the same seed or addresses. Hope you have a copy of your wallet.dat file, I am not sure if the new wallet data is going to mess it up (corrupt it), if you try to later read it with the old wallet.
Dermoves

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:02:44 PM

What's new. Any new features, website, etc.  Huh

boniggy

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:00:29 PM

Does ANYONE have the source for the website? Id gladly host a new site with a new domain if we could get the working source. If not we'd need to make one from scratch and that'll take time..... which what we don't have much of.

If no one has the source for the website... does anyone have the details of the coin that we can at least put up on a basic website page?

I understand that Jarvis wanted to step away because of the abuse.. but dammit don't go all ghost on us and disappear. The least he could do is hand everything over.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Dermoves

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:19:01 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 12:24:27 PM by Dermoves

Does ANYONE have the source for the website?

Launching July 24th, 2014 12:00PM EST

1:1 Coin Swap Block: 0 to 1   (21 Million XHC)
Fair Launch Blocks: 2 to 720 (0 XHC) 24 hours
Distribution Blocks: 721 to 525,000 (40 XHC) 2 year mining period

Specifications

Ticker Symbol: XHC
Algorithm: X13
Market Capitalization: 42 Milion
Block Time: 120 seconds
Block Reward: 40 XHC
Distribution Period: 2 years
Stake Interest: 5 %

Download Current Windows Wallet

Download Current Mac Wallet

Information

Dermoves

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:04:18 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 12:24:00 PM by Dermoves

Download Current Windows Wallet

Download Current Mac Wallet

Future plan:

Dermoves

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:52:25 PM

POLONIEX
https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_xhc

Last: 0.00000007  High: 0.00000285

boniggy

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:20:54 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 06:02:56 PM by boniggy

Ok well its apparent that we aren't going to get the .COM for the xhc website. I'll go ahead and nail down a .COM for us to use and put something up. At this point... we just need something running explaining the coin and showing its not dead.

I'd like to run a simple site with possibly a forum where people can go and get info about the coin. Eventually we'll need to have an admin or two adding/editing content as things change. Since this'll be a community project we'll need a few individuals to step up.

At this point, im not sure where we stand on any further development on this coin. We would need someone to step up and take the dev role in order to build the coin any further.

boniggy

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:54:20 PM

Does ANYONE have the source for the website?

Launching July 24th, 2014 12:00PM EST

1:1 Coin Swap Block: 0 to 1   (21 Million XHC)
Fair Launch Blocks: 2 to 720 (0 XHC) 24 hours
Distribution Blocks: 721 to 525,000 (40 XHC) 2 year mining period

Specifications

Ticker Symbol: XHC
Algorithm: X13
Market Capitalization: 42 Milion
Block Time: 120 seconds
Block Reward: 40 XHC
Distribution Period: 2 years
Stake Interest: 5 %

Information

Thanks man this is exactly what i was trying to find through the various XHC threads. I'll get something in the way of a website going in the next day or so.

boniggy

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:42:52 PM

Is it safe to assume that when Jarvis left and "turned it over" that the block explorer died too? If not do we have a url for it?

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:07:54 PM

Has anyone contacted Jarvis to ask for all these things?
boniggy

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:20:37 PM

Has anyone contacted Jarvis to ask for all these things?

I did and got no response...... so yeah.... we are on our own. So much for "turning it over to the community".  Undecided

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:30:13 PM

I will try and get a hold of him then, wish me luck.
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:54:47 PM

What all is needed fro Jarvis, just in case he responds to me?
boniggy

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:14:22 PM

What all is needed fro Jarvis, just in case he responds to me?

Well if he had the entire website source code that would be great. We've got links to the wallet downloads and no need the main .COM name... unless he wanted to hand that over too. We should also get the wallet(s) source as well and start a github if needed.

We'll eventually need the source for the wallets and its better to try and get it now than later. At least we can store it on the site for later if needed.

Anything else he might have would be great.

EDIT:
also... maybe passwords for sites if needed, contact info for devs and others that previously worked on the coin etc.

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:22:44 PM

Ok thanks, fingers crossed.  Am hoping he will respond to me as we sorta made friends.  Message is out to him and one other person I know who may be able to reach him.

If anyone reads this that has an email address on Jarvis, please send him an email and ask him to look into my PM.
boniggy

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:10:34 PM

Ok thanks, fingers crossed.  Am hoping he will respond to me as we sorta made friends.  Message is out to him and one other person I know who may be able to reach him.

If anyone reads this that has an email address on Jarvis, please send him an email and ask him to look into my PM.

Awesome! Ok well in the meantime ill work on putting data & content into a website so we have a place where people can at least see we are still alive.

fingers & toes crossed.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: