Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:24:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED  (Read 113172 times)
Dermoves

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:40:50 PM

pools?
whre is information?

http://openxhc.com/

xHash.net (pool) – http://xhash.net

https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_xhc

Block Reward Schedule

Block 1 is 21,000,000 XHC.
    Block 2 – 720 is worth 0 XHC.
    Block 721 – 525,000 are worth 40 XHC each.

http://xhc.explorer.ssdpool.com:9065/

HonorCoin (XHC) newly released community driven website http://OpenXHC.com
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
han1122

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:43:38 PM

Looking forward to XHC 3.0

I wish 3.0 will be success  Cool

boniggy

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:19:00 PM

pools?
whre is information?

http://openxhc.com/

xHash.net (pool) – http://xhash.net

https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_xhc

Block Reward Schedule

Block 1 is 21,000,000 XHC.
    Block 2 – 720 is worth 0 XHC.
    Block 721 – 525,000 are worth 40 XHC each.

http://xhc.explorer.ssdpool.com:9065/

Thanks for posting that Dermoves. I just pointed a miner at this pool so we can show some activity on it. Would be nice to throw a little more hashes at it and get some decent mining going.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
boniggy

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:23:35 PM

Again, looks like people are buying more XHC on Polo.

Up from 12sat yesterday to now 18sat.

Keep it up people!

langke

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:28:39 PM

Again, looks like people are buying more XHC on Polo.

Up from 12sat yesterday to now 18sat.

Keep it up people!

XHC3.0 PLEASE!
Dermoves

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:44:53 PM

XHC is very very cheap. In the future, the value of at least 100 x.

boniggy

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:16:57 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 05:32:05 PM by boniggy

XHC is very very cheap. In the future, the value of at least 100 x.

I feel the same. I have a nice stake in this coin and continue to purchase a little here and there. I just freed up a mining rig to start mining some XHC.. looks like it'll pull in ~3k-5k per day. So that'll be a nice little chunk to add to it too.

Right now is def the time to grab a crap ton of the coin for hardly any btc.

Dermoves

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:44:59 PM

YES!
I changed my signature - HonorCoin (XHC) newly released community driven website http://OpenXHC.com
XHC takes more promotion  Cool

langke

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:03:08 PM

We need a new dev for xhc restoration
boniggy

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:47:18 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 08:06:19 PM by boniggy

totally agree... Here is the issue we currently face. We dont currently have a dev that can work on the wallet/blockchain/etc if a problem arises. As of now everything is running smooth without any issues and i dont anticipate anything happening. From what i can see.. mining is working well.. staking is working... website is up... and people are gaining interest in the coin again.

What we need is a dev that can be there if/when needed. We also need, somehow, to get the source for the current wallet. If not then we cant fix issues. If we can't get the source then we need to get a dev that can create a source for us and possible relabel it XHC 2.1/2.5/3.0/?? so we have something that would be available for the community.

If i knew where to start id jump into it and try to learn how to dev the coin for us.. I just dont know where to start. I suppose we can get the XHC 1.0 source and maybe go from there but... that doesnt help us AT ALL for our current wallet and how the algo and details work throughout the coin.

thoughts?

boniggy

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:04:46 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 10:14:54 PM by boniggy

XHC - Potential securities and gains:

- Historic through-put privacy (Not anonymity. Pure eradication of distribution-paths.)
 - Smaller block-chain size (Size reductions beyond 99% potentially, without loss of holdings or funky compression.)
 - Faster block-chain downloads (Due to smaller size, and an additional method of structure.)
 - Faster block-chain exploring and balance-checking. (Again, due to the major redundant reductions.)
 - Reduced block-sizes from the dust-killer. (Allows for more tx's to be delivered in less space.)
 - Less over-mined blocks, within a time-frame, which leads to abnormal and undesired forking and ultra-low diff-adjustments that hurt the network.
 - Less stale-blocks, ensuring that tx's are never stalled due to an unrealistic and unjustified ultra-high diff-adjustment that hurt the network.
 - Less branching and unfair rejections from slow and distant isolation of network participants.
 - Fast-block coins, without the headaches normally associated with fast-blocks, and all the advantages of fast-blocks. (Shorter delivery, and less potential invalid transactions or double-spends.)
 - Spends that MUST be collected, or they get returned to the sender. (Spender security)
 - Proof-of-purchase, with a "must accept or return" and "return to sender", tag. (For buyers and sellers)

I added this info to the website. Thanks Smiley

NetAlp

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:05:23 PM

wallet dont sync
any new nodes?

▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
          █   █▄  ▀▀▀██▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀█  ██  ▄ ▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄
 █▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀▀      ▐███▄ ▀ ▀▀▄
  ▀██▄    ▀▄    ▄ ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀█    ▄██
    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄  █▌ ▀▀▄▄▄  ▄█     ▐█
   ▀▄▄ ██▀▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  █▄▄    █▀
     █▌ ██    ▐████▀▀   ▄██▄▄▄▄██
      ▌ ▐█   █ ▀▄    ▄ ▐██▀    ▀
        █▀  █    ▀     ▐██
       ▄▀ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀████
      ▄▀    ▄█▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █▀
    ▄▀   ▄█▀▀█▀        ▀█▄▄▀
 █     ▄█▀              ▀
██   ▄█▀
█▀ ▄█▀
██▄██
▀███
 ▀██
  ▀█
Tigereum             ▀▀▄▄
                ▀█▄▄
▀▄▄      ▄▄       ▀█▄▄
  ▀█▄     ▀█▄       ▀██▄
    ▀█▄    ███▄▄     ▀██▄
      ██▄▄   ▀███▄    ▀██▄
       ▀█▄▄    ████   ▀▀██▄
        ███    ▀████   ▐███
        ▀██▄    ████▄   ████
        ████    ▀████▌   ▐██▄
         ▀███    ▀███    ▐███▐
          ▀███    ▀███     ███
          ▀████    ▀███     ██▄
            ███      ██      ██▄
             ███      █▌      ███
              ▀█▄      █       ██
               ▀█▄▄     ▀       █▄
                ▀█▌              ▀
                 ▀█
                  ▀▄
              ' WHITEPAPER '             
Join Us on Telegram
Facebook   Twitter   Linkedin
boniggy

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:04:51 AM

wallet dont sync
any new nodes?

Hmm not sure whats going on. My wallet is syncing properly. The nodes im using are the ones posted on the website. Are those the ones you are using? Do you have an honorcoin.conf file in your folder?
Code:
addnode=50.243.222.197
addnode=184.107.132.90

boniggy

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:20:01 AM

I just added a live feed from Poloniex on the XHC coin. Its about mid way down on the homepage next to the Features and Benefits block.

Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:06:46 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 04:26:28 AM by Galahad111

totally agree... Here is the issue we currently face. We dont currently have a dev that can work on the wallet/blockchain/etc if a problem arises. As of now everything is running smooth without any issues and i dont anticipate anything happening. From what i can see.. mining is working well.. staking is working... website is up... and people are gaining interest in the coin again.

What we need is a dev that can be there if/when needed. We also need, somehow, to get the source for the current wallet. If not then we cant fix issues. If we can't get the source then we need to get a dev that can create a source for us and possible relabel it XHC 2.1/2.5/3.0/?? so we have something that would be available for the community.

If i knew where to start id jump into it and try to learn how to dev the coin for us.. I just dont know where to start. I suppose we can get the XHC 1.0 source and maybe go from there but... that doesnt help us AT ALL for our current wallet and how the algo and details work throughout the coin.

thoughts?

If I recall correctly, staking is set to begin 2 years after launch. If I am way off please let me know because my wallet has yet to produce any staked coin.

**A humble shout-out of gratitude to all of you that keep this resilient XHC coin alive.**

Goldshredder

Activity: 249

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:03:51 AM

Imo this coin requires a complete re-branding, similar to the way Opal (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=778720.0) has done.  

Their reasoning for doing so is perfectly stated as "OnyxCoin V2 was a completely new coin – 100% detached from the original OnyxCoin – in everything except the name. The launch was successful, as was the mining period – and also the transition to PoS. Sadly, the Onyx name was too far tarnished by the original scam, and interest in the coin has faded. It is at this point that Opal was born…".

Without such a comprehensive effort to rebrand XHC, I can't help but think this project will be forever in zombie mode.
boniggy

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:49:17 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 04:04:34 PM by boniggy

thoughts?

If I recall correctly, staking is set to begin 2 years after launch. If I am way off please let me know because my wallet has yet to produce any staked coin.

**A humble shout-out of gratitude to all of you that keep this resilient XHC coin alive.**

You are correct.. what i meant by that (sorry poor wording) was that the staking of the coin is working.. its not paying out but its looks to be working based on the Proof of Stake difficulty from inside the wallet changing.

So the Staking network is working.... not that its paying out yet.

boniggy

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:56:27 PM

Imo this coin requires a complete re-branding, similar to the way Opal (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=778720.0) has done.  

Their reasoning for doing so is perfectly stated as "OnyxCoin V2 was a completely new coin – 100% detached from the original OnyxCoin – in everything except the name. The launch was successful, as was the mining period – and also the transition to PoS. Sadly, the Onyx name was too far tarnished by the original scam, and interest in the coin has faded. It is at this point that Opal was born…".

Without such a comprehensive effort to rebrand XHC, I can't help but think this project will be forever in zombie mode.

You bring up a great point and can see that. One of the issues we have tho is currently there is no dev. So unless someone has an "in" with a dev that could work and do things pro-bono... im not sure we'll get to the re-branding portion phase.

I do agree that it would be nice to roll out a new "brand" of the coin. It would attract a lot more people to the coin and would get rid of the crap in its past. If we do change the name.. i would like to suggest we keep the symbol as XHC......... because i just bought the domain and have the website running on it Smiley

In all honesty.. we could pretty much do anything with this coin. I still have this feeling that people want this coin to succeed and that there are some bagholders still hanging around to see what happens. I've been noticing more and more interest in XHC based on stats im seeing on the website (over a dozen countries), pricing continues to grow and a few diff faces in the thread.

bottom line: Unless we had a full/part time dev that was committed to the coin.. i don't see a re-branding happening right now.

boniggy

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:58:55 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 06:11:41 PM by boniggy

It is nice to see some miners jumping on this coin.

Here are some mining stats according to xHash.net
  • Network hashrate: 240mh/s
  • Difficulty: 5.86
  • Est Next Diff: 6.5

Here are some Exchange stats from Polo:
  • Last Transaction: 0.00000021
  • Volume: 98242.88297327
  • Current Sell: 0.00000022
  • Current Buy: 0.00000011
  • Change: 24%
  • Last 24hr BTC Volume: 0.01652966*

* This is an important stat here. This is what shows we are moving in the right direction. This will also help us to get listed on other pools, coin listing sites and exchanges in the future.

1hr UPDATE:
I was on Polo and bought a few more small stacks of XHC when it jumped from 22sat (above) to now 59sat.

Woot! looks like people want some cheap XHC Smiley

I also added Market Cap Values USD/BTC on the frontpage of the site as well.

NetAlp

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:28:43 PM

Change: 625%  Shocked

▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
          █   █▄  ▀▀▀██▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀█  ██  ▄ ▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄
 █▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀▀      ▐███▄ ▀ ▀▀▄
  ▀██▄    ▀▄    ▄ ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀█    ▄██
    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄  █▌ ▀▀▄▄▄  ▄█     ▐█
   ▀▄▄ ██▀▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  █▄▄    █▀
     █▌ ██    ▐████▀▀   ▄██▄▄▄▄██
      ▌ ▐█   █ ▀▄    ▄ ▐██▀    ▀
        █▀  █    ▀     ▐██
       ▄▀ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀████
      ▄▀    ▄█▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █▀
    ▄▀   ▄█▀▀█▀        ▀█▄▄▀
 █     ▄█▀              ▀
██   ▄█▀
█▀ ▄█▀
██▄██
▀███
 ▀██
  ▀█
Tigereum             ▀▀▄▄
                ▀█▄▄
▀▄▄      ▄▄       ▀█▄▄
  ▀█▄     ▀█▄       ▀██▄
    ▀█▄    ███▄▄     ▀██▄
      ██▄▄   ▀███▄    ▀██▄
       ▀█▄▄    ████   ▀▀██▄
        ███    ▀████   ▐███
        ▀██▄    ████▄   ████
        ████    ▀████▌   ▐██▄
         ▀███    ▀███    ▐███▐
          ▀███    ▀███     ███
          ▀████    ▀███     ██▄
            ███      ██      ██▄
             ███      █▌      ███
              ▀█▄      █       ██
               ▀█▄▄     ▀       █▄
                ▀█▌              ▀
                 ▀█
                  ▀▄
              ' WHITEPAPER '             
Join Us on Telegram
Facebook   Twitter   Linkedin
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: