Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:26:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MemeIsland-The first Nation/Reality TV Show to make Bitcoin/Crypto legal tender  (Read 867 times)
cryptopaths (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:05:03 AM

Hello Bitcointalk I'm the creator of MemeIsland an island micronation state (think sealand but bigger) that is the first nation to make crypto currency its legal tender. MemeIsland will be opening to registration soon to everyone accross the internet recruiting will be done through websites such as reddit and 4chan. The idea of the micronation is to see if your everyday reddit/4chan "neckbeards" can run a succesful society. It will be streamed 24/7 and it will be the only true reality TV show. Ask me anything.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waldox

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 06:36:02 AM

im going to gather a few 4chaners and overthrow your micronation

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   * Dental Hygiene Cleaning in Toronto & Mississauga accepts Bitcoin  * Downtown Toronto Real Estate Realtor Blog & News * Toronto House Evaluation * Toronto Dental Cleaning Hygiene Centre
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 08:34:53 AM

im going to gather a few 4chaners and overthrow your micronation

Then, I'm goin' to gather a group of goat herders and take away the island from you.

"MemeIsland is that-a-way, you fuckin' stupid ugly goats!"
ljudotina
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:38:52 AM

I totaly dont understand this. Can someone elaborate this in little bit more detail for us that never used 4chan and barely used reddit and how does it have to do anything with micro state and islands....

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 08:42:06 AM

If enough people weigh-in, can we have this dude as president?

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 08:45:33 AM

I totaly dont understand this. Can someone elaborate this in little bit more detail for us that never used 4chan and barely used reddit and how does it have to do anything with micro state and islands....

Dude, it's more fun to just chime in till more facts are presented. Geez, get with teh program. Make the island whatever you desire it to be. At least suggest what crops you desire to be grown on MemeIsland.
ljudotina
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:50:05 AM

Dude, it's more fun to just chime in till more facts are presented. Geez, get with teh program. Make the island whatever you desire it to be. At least suggest what crops you desire to be grown on MemeIsland.

I apologize, my mistake. As far as crops go, Garlic is my 1st pick. Yes, it smells bad, but we all need that extra health that it provides, so we can love long and prosper. And it's needed worldwide, so we can make even more BTC with it. Health and business (sorry..nothing funny about crops today....)

turvarya

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:54:16 AM

I apologize, my mistake. As far as crops go, Garlic is my 1st pick. Yes, it smells bad, but we all need that extra health that it provides, so we can love long and prosper. And it's needed worldwide, so we can make even more BTC with it. Health and business (sorry..nothing funny about crops today....)
Who needs crops?
The first thing, we need is a space-program. I don't know anything about space-program, but I happily would manage the funds of all the people, who wants to support it.

https://forum.bitcoin.com/
New censorship-free forum by Roger Ver. Try it out.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 09:17:10 AM

Who needs crops?
The first thing, we need is a space-program. I don't know anything about space-program, but I happily would manage the funds of all the people, who wants to support it.

"Fuck France! I'm goin' to MemeIsland to support their space program."
ljudotina
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:29:14 AM

Damn it! _How did you find that?! It has everything we talked about! Even Garlic!! Google search leve = MASTER

Mowcore

Activity: 592

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:04:41 AM

If enough people weigh-in, can we have this dude as president?

Yes! Reggie for president!

Nintendo all day long!

Humble Weekly Bundle.Pay What You Want. Redeem on Steam. Support charity. Pay with BTCitcoin now!--> Paypal Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: