Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:29:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's spending their coins?  (Read 1430 times)
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 07:12:14 AM

You know dashingriddler, how tough for traders like us to get some Bitcoins out of our rolling for spending...We are always either short of FIAT or Bitcoins Tongue

Regards

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:17:38 AM

You know dashingriddler, how tough for traders like us to get some Bitcoins out of our rolling for spending...We are always either short of FIAT or Bitcoins Tongue

Regards
As if i do not know now ! For me most of the times it is short of FIAT though.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

skang (OP)

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

from democracy to self-rule.

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:42:39 PM

So pretty much most of the regular enthusiasts have replied and rarely do they wish to spend for a service.

Few days ago, I convinced my 2 businessmen friends to start accepting BTC to which they replied they would gladly, if Indians are  spending them. They are BTC geeks and their opinion is of some worth to me. This survey tells me something important; any kind of crypto merchant services are a bad startup to do in India for now.

I hope you disagree and disapprove me guys but look at the comments!

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 05:24:03 PM

So pretty much most of the regular enthusiasts have replied and rarely do they wish to spend for a service.

Few days ago, I convinced my 2 businessmen friends to start accepting BTC to which they replied they would gladly, if Indians are  spending them. They are BTC geeks and their opinion is of some worth to me. This survey tells me something important; any kind of crypto merchant services are a bad startup to do in India for now.

If a single thread can get you to reach that conclusion, then your survey is not correct.
There are people spending Bitcoin. A go-karting place in Mumbai recently started accepting bitcoins and I have received news that some funds are trickling in. Their main clientele happen to be the young and hip kids who have enough of daddy's money to stay in the game.
The merchant has to identify his clientele and then accept Bitcoin to see the real impact.

dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:50:15 PM

If a single thread can get you to reach that conclusion, then your survey is not correct.
There are people spending Bitcoin. A go-karting place in Mumbai recently started accepting bitcoins and I have received news that some funds are trickling in. Their main clientele happen to be the young and hip kids who have enough of daddy's money to stay in the game.
The merchant has to identify his clientele and then accept Bitcoin to see the real impact.
+1

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

skang (OP)

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

from democracy to self-rule.

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:03:46 AM

Ok then. I have an idea to take this survey to the field. Will disclose the findings soon.

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."
highkart

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

The Bitcoin Store for India

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 01:48:18 PM

Ok then. I have an idea to take this survey to the field. Will disclose the findings soon.

Just FYI

We are working on a service where about 100+ merchants across India will start accepting bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies

However the problem is not accepting it. The problem is nobody want to spend it.

Will look forward for a change in consumer behavior.

Regards,
Amit Kumar

pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 07:17:50 AM

I have spent 1 bitcoin till date, bought a pair of headphones  Grin
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:40:55 AM

Which service if available in India would you avail for cryptocoins?
Do Indians want to spend their coins?

Nopes ...I prefer to HODL  Wink

I am HODLing too. Don't have much anyway to worth spending them now.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: