Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:11:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ---->> Raffle, Games, and a great community! - 100% Free | Free BitCoins! <<----  (Read 4388 times)
jhfire (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2011, 04:52:34 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2011, 06:28:59 AM by jhfire

Come join a great community! At BitGames you can play games, enter a raffle, play the lottery, or just hangout!

What are requirements?

Free?

BitGames is 100% free! We are community based, meaning we take donations and only give back to the community! Any cuts we take, we throw back to the community to keep the cycle complete!

Has to be a catch...

No catch at all. Everything is free! I've coded the whole site by myself and came up with all the ideas by myself. All I want to do is make BitCoin better by adding a little fun into it! More is to come to BitGames, but for right now come join us and help us grow! We can't grow by ourselfs you know!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
someguy123

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

CEO of Privex Inc. (www.privex.io)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2011, 09:22:12 AM

"Game closed until budget grows. Please donate!"
Mind putting [Closed until more donations] in the topic?

FooDSt4mP

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2011, 09:23:57 AM

How about not making it free?  1 BTC a month or something seems reasonable and could help you cover costs.

As we slide down the banister of life, this is just another splinter in our ass.
jhfire (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2011, 03:58:47 PM

How about not making it free?  1 BTC a month or something seems reasonable and could help you cover costs.

Would you pay 1 BTC a month to use the site?
jhfire (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2011, 04:10:41 PM

Changed. Sorry I was up all night coding the site and advertising.
jhfire (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2011, 11:03:23 PM

Bump! Come play our raffle!
MrGaSp

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 26, 2011, 01:13:56 AM

Donating 1 BTC =P start it back up everyone plz =D
Beremat

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
April 26, 2011, 01:35:03 AM

It's a nice looking site. One suggestion I have is that you should put captions below the icons that show up when you log in.

bitlotto

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

BitLotto - best odds + best payouts + cheat-proof

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2011, 02:26:25 AM

Hmm friendly competition!  Grin I wish you success!

The raffle looks a little familiar... Wink
Does everyone get a unique address for entering the raffle? If so, how do you transparently keep the total pot known to everyone? (I'm not saying you will, but some may hide some users and only give out part of the pot saying not that many entered)
How is the random person picked? By you?

Looks familiar, main difference is that BitLotto only one person takes 99% and registration/signing is not required making it a little more anonymous. Give it a shot! May 4th will be over 100 BTC!

Anyways, good luck  Smiley with your games. Plenty of room for all of us.  

*Next Draw Feb 1*  BitLotto: monthly raffle (0.25 BTC per ticket) Completely transparent and impossible to manipulate who wins. TOR
TOR2WEB
Donations to: 1JQdiQsjhV2uJ4Y8HFtdqteJsZhv835a8J are appreciated.
jhfire (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2011, 02:44:41 AM

Donating 1 BTC =P start it back up everyone plz =D

Donation added, game set-up, go play  Cool!
jhfire (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2011, 02:45:03 AM

It's a nice looking site. One suggestion I have is that you should put captions below the icons that show up when you log in.

Thanks, I will add that  Cheesy.
jhfire (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2011, 02:50:52 AM

Hmm friendly competition!  Grin I wish you success!

The raffle looks a little familiar... Wink
Does everyone get a unique address for entering the raffle? If so, how do you transparently keep the total pot known to everyone? (I'm not saying you will, but some may hide some users and only give out part of the pot saying not that many entered)
How is the random person picked? By you?

Looks familiar, main difference is that BitLotto only one person takes 99% and registration/signing is not required making it a little more anonymous. Give it a shot! May 4th will be over 100 BTC!

Anyways, good luck  Smiley with your games. Plenty of room for all of us.  

Thanks for including your site in my thread?

Everyone that enters the raffle is placed in a database. I take the database, have the server randomize it, and have the server pick three random numbers. Each number will match a random BitCoin Address from the database and I will send a cut to that address. I'm honest and will not rip the users of my site off; karma is a bitch. I will have the server be creating a list of members who have entered the raffle, for the whole community to see.

Edit: If you don't trust me, search my username on Google.
bitlotto

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2011, 03:19:24 AM

Sorry. Just telling you about it in case you didn't know.

I was really just curious how were going to run it. The hard part is proving you are doing what you say you are doing. Sure they could see the server, all the code, and everything. But when it is run, you could alter it. (I'm not saying you will but some will try it) . I guess with the set up people will just have to have trust I guess...

*Next Draw Feb 1*  BitLotto: monthly raffle (0.25 BTC per ticket) Completely transparent and impossible to manipulate who wins. TOR
TOR2WEB
jhfire (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2011, 03:41:08 AM

Sorry. Just telling you about it in case you didn't know.

I was really just curious how were going to run it. The hard part is proving you are doing what you say you are doing. Sure they could see the server, all the code, and everything. But when it is run, you could alter it. (I'm not saying you will but some will try it) . I guess with the set up people will just have to have trust I guess...

I already knew about your site Grin.

Well, welcome to the internet? Not to say it so bluntly like that, but technically you shouldn't trust anyone on the internet unless you know them in real life or you know they are trustworthy otherwise. I've set my system up to record the users who have sent me the BTC and to verify they have. On May 24, 2011 I will go through it all and see if it is correct. I'm not here to scam, if I was I would have never used my real username as I sell software online and people would no longer trust me. It is a matter of trust, that is all it is. If you trust me, then go for it, if not please leave cause I have nothing to prove. That is my attitude on people who feel I am untrustworthy or will not even give me a chance. Thanks for your concern and I'm sure people will read these posts and get a better perspective on me and my site Cheesy.
bitlotto

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2011, 03:54:44 AM

Well, welcome to the internet? Not to say it so bluntly like that, but technically you shouldn't trust anyone on the internet unless you know them in real life or you know they are trustworthy otherwise. I've set my system up to record the users who have sent me the BTC and to verify they have. On May 24, 2011 I will go through it all and see if it is correct. I'm not here to scam, if I was I would have never used my real username as I sell software online and people would no longer trust me. It is a matter of trust, that is all it is. If you trust me, then go for it, if not please leave cause I have nothing to prove. That is my attitude on people who feel I am untrustworthy or will not even give me a chance. Thanks for your concern and I'm sure people will read these posts and get a better perspective on me and my site Cheesy.

I guess my main point is that make sure to set it up where most of the steps happen outside your influence and out in the open. Because it's the internet you have to make it so that even if you wanted to trick people you can't. With lotteries, people want a system that can't be cheated, especially if the winnings are big.

TOR2WEB
jhfire (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2011, 03:55:46 AM

I guess my main point is that make sure to set it up where most of the steps happen outside your influence and out in the open. Because it's the internet you have to make it so that even if you wanted to trick people you can't. With lotteries, people want a system that can't be cheated, especially if the winnings are big.

True dat. Everything is set-up, just need to add a little things here and there. It works though, people can play!
jhfire (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2011, 06:25:46 AM

Just want to bump this! Dice game is up and running perfectly and raffle is going great. Come help people Cheesy.
jhfire (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2011, 04:21:52 PM

Bump again. Please join!
jhfire (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2011, 08:07:37 PM

Bump to the top. People, please reply and join. More games to come!
jhfire (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2011, 03:24:20 AM

Time to bump this to the top. Raffle is at 2 BitCoins!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: