Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:59:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: I cant own a gun? No judge no jury. Guilty until proven slave  (Read 2851 times)
David Sarti (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2012, 12:13:32 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2012, 12:28:01 AM by David Sarti

Right now after the latest letter I have received from the state of Tennessee I am basically stripped of my rights to self-defense and live in fear of my life from the state and and local government. Even though I have committed no crime nor been a danger to anyone else. Today I have received a letter from the state of Tennessee revoking my concealed carry permit, I kind of expected this but I did not expect the added expenses I will have to incur to reinstate something that should have never been taken away to begin with. At this time I am wondering if my local government/Sheriff's office intentionally miss worded their reports because they would like to see me disappear, and are now instigating these events to give them an excuse to make it happen.

★donate★ http://tinyurl.com/davidsarti
12LYcgicaeUkeX6LJmNVArMKnv3f89rZjC

http://www.youtube.com/user/dsarti1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 03:27:12 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2012, 03:53:29 AM by RandyFolds

why'd it get revoked? you curiously neglect that.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 03:49:47 AM

You state that they revoked your right to concealed carry only.

Did they confiscate your actual firearms? Have they prevented you from open carry? What is the justification for this denial? Have you been convicted of a crime that would invalidate your concealed carry licensing in the State of Tennessee?

Rather than a few bitcoins in donations, if you have a legit issue here, you might want to look to help from the NRA, they have a very powerful legal arm that loves to champion cases that cross Second Amendment boundaries, although as the sad state of affairs in my own State of Illinois proves, licensure for concealed carry is not an expression of the Second Amendment.

Of course, this would only apply to guns that the ZOG knows you own and wish to carry in a concealed fashion.
DmanX

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 07:25:56 PM

Looks like a scam for bitcoins.
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 08:40:27 PM

Oh, how dramatic.  The gun totting american can't carry a concealed firearm.  Darwin's natural selection is working too slow.  For self defence, how about a cross-bow, large knife or a simple shotgun tied to you hat.

Borrowing from a very useful list of advice, "you can't carry it on to the plane if it doesn't fit through the x-ray machine"
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 08:54:59 PM

Oh, how dramatic.  The gun totting american can't carry a concealed firearm.  Darwin's natural selection is working too slow.  For self defence, how about a cross-bow, large knife or a simple shotgun tied to you hat.

Borrowing from a very useful list of advice, "you can't carry it on to the plane if it doesn't fit through the x-ray machine"

This comment was so full of win.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 09:06:41 PM

Useful post.

Crossbows, large knives, and shotguns are regulated as well.

I bet the people who happened to be so unfortunate to find themselves passengers on the 767s that flew into the twin towers would have loved to be in possession of a Glock 17.

But just think! If they would have been allowed to have that on board, why...why...oh yea they captured the plane anyway.

Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 09:09:43 PM

Useful post.

I bet the people who happened to be so unfortunate to find themselves passengers on the 767s that flew into the twin towers would have loved to be in possession of a Glock 17.

But just think! If they would have been allowed to have that on board, why...why...oh yea they captured the plane anyway.
If all passengers were given a button to detonate explosives on the plane, the WTC would still stand.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 09:14:48 PM

Useful post.

Huh? How many passengers on a plane? How many people hijacked the plane? I say give them all guns and re-roll the dice.

Maybe I'm nuts but I don't go places where I'm stripped of the ability to defend myself. I'll let you know how that works out for the second half of my life. So far, so good.

I hear ya. I'm not gun freak, religious freak, patriotic freak, terrorist freak or even conspiracy freak, but I sure as hell am a self-preservation freak. When I someplace that seems like the risk is high of being completely unable to defend myself, I am reminded of countless Hollywood movies trying to warn me.

PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 09:17:23 PM

Hollywood should also tell you the chance of being hit once by a trained squad of goons with guns is about 1%. 
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 09:18:17 PM

Hollywood should also tell you the chance of being hit once by a trained squad of goons with guns is about 1%.  

Especially if you're white, handsome, and are holding a girl's hand.

EDIT: I'm really surprised at how hard movies make it look to shoot. I have like 99.5% accuracy at long range with a pistol at the hip. It's harder NOT to hit someone when you're trying. The only thing that causes misses is nature and the jitters imo.

Or else my ex used to say "looking through the wrong thingy"

Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 09:22:05 PM

I'm pretty sure fatalities caused by police are lower, even in the US. I frequent a forum where a fellow posts almost every police-caused death, and it's only maybe four or five per week in the entire US.

Edit: I'd go so far as to say police PREVENT more deaths than they cause.
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 09:26:15 PM

No one in the USA should be allowed to carry a concealed weapon of any type - permit or not, without first being subject to IQ screening, or have the weapon based on the level of education that they have.

Considering the level of education that most US residents receive, this should be a no-brainer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

The last thing people should have to fear is some elementary-school educated redneck with a .44 under his jacket.

I am a huge fan of Darwinism, but only when it applies to and within the inner cities (yes, I say let the crack heads kill each other, as long as innocent people do not suffer...much).
When this is allowed to spread into the general public/population, you don't have to be a college professor to understand the ramifications of such.....

bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 10:00:10 PM

'Fear' and the need to 'Defend yourself'....especially in the USA, stem from much larger Economic and Social problems which should be addressed LONG before allowing MORE people to carry concealed weapons.

gusti
Legendary

Activity: 1099
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 10:34:29 PM

'Fear' and the need to 'Defend yourself'....especially in the USA, stem from much larger Economic and Social problems which should be addressed LONG before allowing MORE people to carry concealed weapons.

Yeah, you can tell that BS to the next woman being raped, and unable to defend herself with a good old .38

If you don't own the private keys, you don't own the coins.
Snapman

Activity: 291

BTCRadio Owner

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2012, 10:37:04 PM

Heard you on alex jones, stay strong brother. Dont let these bastards keep you down, keep it up.

From all the btc & gun owners alike.

BTCRadio: 17cafKShokyQCbaNuzaDo5HLoSnffMNPAs
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 11:51:15 PM

Yeah, you can tell that BS to the next woman being raped, and unable to defend herself with a good old .38

.....only in the Good Old USA.....

THIS Video is genius on SO MANY LEVELS......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipujWRYUjS4

bombshelterzero

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 12:35:09 AM

.05 btc sent. You
bombshelterzero

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 12:36:03 AM

0.5btc sent. your rich bitch!
Vernon715

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 12:39:09 AM

Troll?HuhHuhHuh??

Please donate: 1FfJzfpGCXD6saKqmMs8W1qt9wouhA98Mj

http://bitcoinpyramid.com/r/1642

David Sarti (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2012, 12:48:48 AM

this all started with a trip to the hospital that ended with the doctor calling local police. Apparently if you rather not have tubes stuck in your throat your put on suicide watch. Im just so freaking frustrated right now and Im running out of options..

As of today I am still with out my gun permit  Huh

RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 01:38:14 AM

Especially if you're white, handsome, and are holding a girl's hand.

EDIT: I'm really surprised at how hard movies make it look to shoot. I have like 99.5% accuracy at long range with a pistol at the hip. It's harder NOT to hit someone when you're trying. The only thing that causes misses is nature and the jitters imo.

Or else my ex used to say "looking through the wrong thingy"

I am confused...is this a joke? If you can throw a quarter in the air and shoot it, then you can probably hit someone running at 50 meters.
gusti
Legendary

Activity: 1099
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 02:00:57 AM

.....only in the Good Old USA.....

THIS Video is genius on SO MANY LEVELS......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipujWRYUjS4

Video is funny. But I don´t get the point, there is racism everywhere.

If you don't own the private keys, you don't own the coins.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 02:12:32 AM

this all started with a trip to the hospital that ended with the doctor calling local police. Apparently if you rather not have tubes stuck in your throat your put on suicide watch. Im just so freaking frustrated right now and Im running out of options..

nah, probably because you have fail grammar Wink

Heard you on alex jones, stay strong brother. Dont let these bastards keep you down, keep it up.

From all the btc & gun owners alike.

LOL alex jones. he's pretty much a nutjob

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
check_status

Activity: 196

Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 02:47:59 AM

Loosing your concealed carry permit is sad. I know lots of people who always conceal carry, they don't bother with permits either. Cheesy
Loosing your right to bear arms is unconstitutional, but they are slowly chipping away at the Constitution, freedoms to become restricted in a one world governance.

Alex Jones Rocks! Though you do have to rest from his fear elevation phraseology, it can make your ears hurt.
I see him like a barometer, you don't watch it all of the time but check up on it regularly. Wink

Twin Towers, where did the towers go? Why did they turn to dust? Game of Jenga anyone?
If the towers were felled by either planes or explosive demolition why doesn't the seismic activity support these theory's?
Seattle King dome explosive demolition seismic activity event lasted 54 seconds, Twin Towers South Tower seismic event was only 8 seconds, Building 7 seismic event was zero.
http://drjudywood.com/

I hope they reconsider their decision. Maybe get a second and third oppinion to the doctors position.

For Bitcoin to be a true global currency the value of BTC needs always to rise.
If BTC became the global currency & money supply = 100 Trillion then ⊅1.00 BTC = $4,761,904.76.
P2Pool Server List | How To's and Guides Mega List |  1EndfedSryGUZK9sPrdvxHntYzv2EBexGA
David Sarti (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2012, 03:39:52 AM

Loosing your concealed carry permit is sad. I know lots of people who always conceal carry, they don't bother with permits either. Cheesy
Loosing your right to bear arms is unconstitutional, but they are slowly chipping away at the Constitution, freedoms to become restricted in a one world governance.

I hope they reconsider their decision. Maybe get a second and third oppinion to the doctors position.

More opinions mean nothing now, I have lost my license. The only way to get it back is to file a petition with the state of TN

nah, probably because you have fail grammar Wink

cool story.. come back when you have grown Grue lol

bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 04:45:11 AM

As of today I am still with out my gun permit  Huh

So elaborate a bit more....

Did you threaten to shoot the Doctor or something ?
Your story has WAY too many holes in it and you seemed to have left out the part of the story that tells WHAT YOU DID.....?

TheHeroMember

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2012, 04:52:13 AM

Shoot em' all.

Hey Guys! WWW.FREEBITCOINS.ORG introduces "Epic December Contest" where you can Win Sweet Casascius Coins !!!
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: