Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:42:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BTC/LTC w/ Cash,Pre-Paid CC, Money-Paks--Please Read!  (Read 331 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Levysa (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:36:55 PM

Hello, I am a new buyer on here but I have a good transaction history and hope to help make a good history on here as well.

I am looking to purchase BTC and LTC with a minimum purchase amount of 100$. I will base my buy price on Bitstamp or BTC-E and will buy at Current Market Rate--This may change due to flow from my purchases, Strategic needs, or Price Fluctuations.

I am offering to pay in any of the following formats:

Cash Deposit--Wells Fargo, BofA, Chase, TD
Pre-paid credit card (Visa, AMEX, MasterCard) +4.95$ Per. Card will be paid by Seller
Money-Paks--Will include reciept of purchase during trade +4.95$
PayPal--Only with EXTREMELY good reputation

Current Amount Availble to Buy: $1,000--I will update this as to not waste anyones time

Escrow:

Due to my lack of reputation thus far in this forum, I will be using Escrow through any BitcoinTalk Verified Escrow Agent, Unless you feel comfortable sending first, or you (the seller) have very good transaction history.

Contact Information:

Until furthur notice please only send me private messages I am unable to check my email at work.

I will do my best to offer any information needed to make any seller feel more comfortable. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.

I look forward to doing business here, and hope to develop a good relationship with any sellers.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: