Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:50:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange your e-money  (Read 4976 times)
gensen (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2012, 12:05:01 PM

Try the automated exchange that I am working on: www.coineta.com , which does not charge any fees. You can open unverified Canadian Paypal account and deposit few cents. Unverified Paypal Canadian accounts are allowed to send money. You can place sell order for either USD, CAD or Bitcoins and it will be matched with opposite order and automatically executed. The difference from other exchanges is that www.coineta.com does not have accounts with Paypal so it can not be shut down so easily.

Seems to be a nice system! i am already trying Wink

Real G&G Exchange Buy, Sell Bitcoin and Litecoin www.btctotal.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GCInc.

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2012, 01:22:54 PM

http://goldgameland.com performs instant Liberty Reserve to Bitcoin exchanges for 4% fee, and vice versa. Small amounts in the beta phase only.

coineta.com

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2012, 02:02:05 PM

Hi gensen

I think I need to put a better explanation on my pages. Probably some steps are not obvious. When user registered there will be a unique Bitcoin address assigned to the user. The user should send bitcoins to that address, do trade and then withdraw whatever left of bitcoins. My site is not encouraging storing any bitcoins for a long time. You need to deposit just before placing the trade. The bitcoins will be converted to USD and send to Paypal account.

Try the automated exchange that I am working on: www.coineta.com , which does not charge any fees. You can open unverified Canadian Paypal account and deposit few cents. Unverified Paypal Canadian accounts are allowed to send money. You can place sell order for either USD, CAD or Bitcoins and it will be matched with opposite order and automatically executed. The difference from other exchanges is that www.coineta.com does not have accounts with Paypal so it can not be shut down so easily.

Seems to be a nice system! i am already trying Wink

Monsterheaven

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2012, 01:15:27 AM

Best exchanger blog is libertyxpayza.blogspot.com
In there I show the proof of transfer to you.
I show you my remain balance. But now only available exchange
between Liberty Reserve and Payza.

Also you can earn money there. Play online game.
That the better exchange site.
Just launch on 21-may-2012

Contact me for detail libertyxpayza@gmail.com
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
May 22, 2012, 04:48:34 AM

Sketchy posters in sketchy thread...
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
May 22, 2012, 04:51:33 AM

Good god. People. He's offering Paypal>BTC and BTC>Paypal. Shouldn't that be proof enough he's a scammer?

Minutia

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 22, 2012, 05:16:20 AM

It asked me for my passwords Shocked
coineta.com

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2012, 02:42:18 PM

Hi Matthew

I am still developing my site but it is fully tested for US and Canadian PayPal accounts. Just try to sell me on www.coineta.com 0.01 bitcoin for Canadian or US dollars and tell if it worked. This site is just a hobby for me. I am a highly paid programmer in Canada. Do you think I will waste my time to try scamming people for 1 cent and get arrested?

Good god. People. He's offering Paypal>BTC and BTC>Paypal. Shouldn't that be proof enough he's a scammer?
coineta.com

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2012, 02:48:10 PM

Minutia,

First of all you don't need to enter passwords if you just want to sell bitcoins. But if you want to buy them you can set up unverified Canadian Paypal account and deposit just few cents. Just try and see if it works

gensen (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2012, 08:18:44 AM

Minutia,

First of all you don't need to enter passwords if you just want to sell bitcoins. But if you want to buy them you can set up unverified Canadian Paypal account and deposit just few cents. Just try and see if it works

I registered on your site a few days ago, you said your self that maybe it's handy to give some more instructions, it's tru it make thinks more clear!

I know you are no scammer, I gonne try to make a deposit on your website whit paypal ASAP, and post the result on here!

Wink

coineta.com

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2012, 02:03:36 PM

Hi Gensen

Yesterday someone posted a sale to 5 bitcoins, I just bought them myself with my paypal account. But I see there are more orders to sell bitcoins right now although a little expensive
PappaSmalls

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 07:57:55 PM

Any reviews for the paypal exchange?
gensen (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2012, 09:58:36 AM

Hi Gensen

Yesterday someone posted a sale to 5 bitcoins, I just bought them myself with my paypal account. But I see there are more orders to sell bitcoins right now although a little expensive

Hi coineta,

I tried to make a trade from your webstie, but i have Ducht PP Acount, is this a probb? Ahh we see what happends.
Is there a possibility to see the trade's in transit?

Please let me know

Cheers

coineta.com

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2012, 10:45:37 AM

Hi Gensen

I think there will be no problem to receive USD in Ducht PP account but the system will check if Paypal asks for a fee to send USD from American account to Dutch and it will not proceed. I think for very small amount below 40 cents there is no fee. There is no Paypal fee if USD goes between two american accounts for any amount

Hi Gensen

Hi coineta,

I tried to make a trade from your webstie, but i have Ducht PP Acount, is this a probb? Ahh we see what happends.

Please let me know

Cheers
gensen (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2012, 03:31:34 PM

Yes maybe i must pay the fee if the order amount is lager than 40 cents, but this is normal in the Bitcoin Business!
What Bitcoin payment Gateways does your system use because i am searching for a nice one?
I tried to configure an intergrade a few in myn own website but whit no succes !

Do you have some tips?

Maybe we can help each other a little, i can sent you some PP to Bitcoin traffic. Because at my website there are many customers that want to Exchange PP to Bitcoin and i do it no more because fraud and later on PP froze my acounts, how does your system handle fraud?

Hi Gensen

I think there will be no problem to receive USD in Ducht PP account but the system will check if Paypal asks for a fee to send USD from American account to Dutch and it will not proceed. I think for very small amount below 40 cents there is no fee. There is no Paypal fee if USD goes between two american accounts for any amount

Hi Gensen

Hi coineta,

Please let me know

Cheers

coineta.com

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2012, 05:18:43 PM

Hi Gensen

I don't use my PayPal account to accept money that is why PayPal can not close it. Instead of sending money to me users submit their password and I have a software bot that will send money directly from their PayPal account if the match is found. The bot is written now to work with US and Canadian accounts. That is why I said it will not work with Dutch Paypal accounts. It would not be difficult to add support for other languages, but it is not there yet. My application does not store users passwords because it can process trades in few seconds. Some paranoid users can change their password right after the trade. Actually I would advise users to set up separate Paypal accounts for trading bitcons and not to keep big amounts there.
To reduce fraud, like charge backs, user's orders will only be matched with other users of similar rank, where rank is just a number of successful trades. For example, if a user did 100 successful trades then his order will be matched with orders from users who did between 50 and 200 successful trades. So one has to build his reputation first like in bitcoin-otc. Users can also send me evidence of charge backs so I can block people who abuse system. I should automate that too in the future
Bitco

Activity: 746
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2012, 11:30:47 PM

Using a bot to log into other people's paypal accounts will cause problems.  You will need more than just the username and password.  If the account has not been used recently, or is logged in from a significantly different IP address, paypal will let you log in, but when you try to send money, you will get asked the security questions.

You might be able to get away with making a bunch of throwaway (unverified) accounts.  If you receive only a small amount of money into each (less than $500) you could get away with it.  You could then pay the money out after waiting 60-90 days to make sure there's no chargebacks.  This will be a lot of work, and some of the accounts will get closed due to suspicious payments, so you'll have to factor these losses into your fee schedule.  You'll also have to be careful of getting your IP addresses banned.
coineta.com

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2012, 01:58:33 AM

That is why now I just support USA and Canada. PayPal does not care as long as IPs for US accounts are located in North America. Yes, if they see someone from Poland for example is trying to login into US PayPal account they will ask additional security questions to make sure account was not hacked. I am also considering creating an applet to tunnel SSL connection to Paypal through users browsers. This way there will be no problem with IP addresses as they will come from the users computers

There are no losses to the site as the risk is transferred to the users themselves. But users need to make sure that transactions are small and they don't keep large amounts in their Paypal accounts that they set up for trading

Using a bot to log into other people's paypal accounts will cause problems.  You will need more than just the username and password.  If the account has not been used recently, or is logged in from a significantly different IP address, paypal will let you log in, but when you try to send money, you will get asked the security questions.

You might be able to get away with making a bunch of throwaway (unverified) accounts.  If you receive only a small amount of money into each (less than $500) you could get away with it.  You could then pay the money out after waiting 60-90 days to make sure there's no chargebacks.  This will be a lot of work, and some of the accounts will get closed due to suspicious payments, so you'll have to factor these losses into your fee schedule.  You'll also have to be careful of getting your IP addresses banned.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2012, 04:46:35 AM

https://twitter.com/RealGenG
gensen (OP)

View Profile WWW