Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BCH] BlueChip | PoS-X13 | ANON IN TESTING |  (Read 56042 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
blaaaaacksuit

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Who cares?

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:53:22 PM

Uh oh!  It's been another five minutes since the last time we freaked out about the dev not announcing something he said he was going to announce three days from now!  Duuuumpppp!!!!
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abrupto

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:57:49 PM

We invite you all to book your calendars & bring in your social networks for BlueChip X13 Keynotes & Feature release-dates in July 2014
We will do our best to keep you informed & entertained during this process and to answer all of your questions related to each keynote & release.

There is a time-period between keynote & release where we will have time to discuss the topic of each release, and bring the news out to your favorite social medias.

In the stock market, the term "blue chip" is used to describe stable, profitable companies that are a good investment regardless of market conditions. In order to achieve this in the crypto world, we have focused on creating a coin that has a fast and secure network that provides dividends to investors through proof of stake with 15% interest per year. BlueChip was created by a team that has extensive programming, marketing and sales experience to ensure adoption and long-term sustainable growth.

BlueChip has ended PoW and is now PoS only, with 15% interest each year.

Follow @BlueChipTeam Reddit: /r/BlueChip

Wallet Downloads:
BlueChip X13 Windows-Wallet
BlueChip X13 Mac-Wallet
BlueChip X13 Source-Code

Exchanges:
Trade on Bittrex (USA)
Trade on AllCurEx (Finland)
Trade on Coins-E (Canada)

Vote for listing:
Vote on MintPal
Vote on AllCoin

Resources:
Block Explorer
Website
CoinMarketCap
CryptoCoinRank
World Coin Index

BlueChip Technical Specifications:
  • X13 PoW/PoS Hybrid algorithm now 100 % PoS
  • 5,500,000 (5.5 million) coins mined during the PoW phase
  • 150 000 coins  Premined
  • 7 Day PoW
  • 15 % PoS
  • Confirmations - 10 blocks
  • Maturity - 30 blocks
  • Minimum coin age - 3 hours
  • Full stake weight - 2 days

Translations:
Click here for English Translation
Click here for Chinese Translation
Click here for French Translation
Click here for German Translation
Click here for Russian Translation
Click here for Turkish Translation
Click here for Greek Translation
Click here for Portuguese Translation

Bounties:
We are offering bounties of 250 BCH for each translation, with 100 BCH for each update.
You may want to re-read the part about keynotes and July 7th. It is very clear that the announcement was supposed to be today.
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:30:29 PM

At least wait until the end of the day
blaaaaacksuit

Who cares?

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:31:29 PM

It's only 2:30 where I'm at, so the day is far from over.
Abrupto

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:36:25 PM

Feel free to wait. Just know that even the marketing firm that has been promoting bluechip is even yelling scam. It's your money, not mine. Just trying to help. I'll leave it alone now.  Lips sealed
Xtrata

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:05:36 PM

Doesnt make sense if the dev kept lying since then the premine would had been sold ages ago for a better price, this coin havent had much of value since the start. Dev have been logging almost every day I checked here and didnt post, just sad if it turns out to be a scam.
kuchini

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:20:12 PM

It makes me wonder why the other dev left, forked the code and made MACD. Right now, at least that dev delivered and he wanted to make results happen.
vleugel

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:25:04 PM

It makes me wonder why the other dev left, forked the code and made MACD. Right now, at least that dev delivered and he wanted to make results happen.
MACD dev has gone AWOL as well. Could well be the same person as the one posting in this topic. Wouldn't be surprised if he accidentally exposed himself by posting in the MACD-topic with the BlueChip name, and then had to come up with some excuse as to why.
JonathanHe

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:28:01 PM

let the coin drop to 1 sat gogogo
kuchini

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:06:50 AM

This is what is sad of it all

Dev is "Last Active:   Today at 07:32:44 PM PDT"

Logged in this morning & this evening. I will flat out say this is a shame, a lack of dignity, can't even man up to do the right thing. I hope he get's what he get's for laughing all the way to the bank and he will. He had a huge opportunity to make this big but he was rather interested in the short scam gains instead of the huge long gains of building something great.
Abrupto

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:33:22 AM

This is a huge shame. I wonder how difficult it would be for the community to take over this coin. Nakamoto world and satoshi00000001 are talking about taking over and relaunching the coin, and are currently buying as much as they can. I personally believe they may actually be the devs behind all of these scamcoins and if thats the case then this coin is dead. We'll see what happens, I'm bag holding 80k which will probably be worthless by tomorrow morning. Screw it, maybe we'll pull a voot or a super comeback. Sad
blaaaaacksuit

Who cares?

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:30:25 AM

This is a huge shame. I wonder how difficult it would be for the community to take over this coin. Nakamoto world and satoshi00000001 are talking about taking over and relaunching the coin, and are currently buying as much as they can. I personally believe they may actually be the devs behind all of these scamcoins and if thats the case then this coin is dead. We'll see what happens, I'm bag holding 80k which will probably be worthless by tomorrow morning. Screw it, maybe we'll pull a voot or a super comeback. Sad

And I thought I had a lot.  Total shame, every bit of common sense was screaming at me to dump after the first incident.  I'm so tired of these sociopaths.  Was that satoshis ~1.7btc buy order in the 3's?
Abrupto

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:10:32 AM

And I thought I had a lot.  Total shame, every bit of common sense was screaming at me to dump after the first incident.  I'm so tired of these sociopaths.  Was that satoshis ~1.7btc buy order in the 3's?

It was for sure Satoshi's order. He was tweeting his orders and fudding like crazy. Not sure if I trust him to take over this coin. I'm just going to hold and keep my fingers crossed. The macd dev has disappeared too, most likely the same person or group, glad I didn't play that coin as well.

What really peeves me is that the bluechip dev has been active in the last hour and a half. Why even check in to see how things are going, just let it die. Only possibility is that they are purposely waiting to announce until we all dump into their buys, and it's weird that someone is still willing to buy so much.
blaaaaacksuit

Who cares?

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:37:14 AM

It was for sure Satoshi's order. He was tweeting his orders and fudding like crazy. Not sure if I trust him to take over this coin. I'm just going to hold and keep my fingers crossed. The macd dev has disappeared too, most likely the same person or group, glad I didn't play that coin as well.

What really peeves me is that the bluechip dev has been active in the last hour and a half. Why even check in to see how things are going, just let it die. Only possibility is that they are purposely waiting to announce until we all dump into their buys, and it's weird that someone is still willing to buy so much.

Someone buying that confidently usually knows something the rest don't.  1.7btc isn't THAT much in the grand scheme of things, but it's a lot of cash to throw away on pretty much a verified scam at this point.  Going to bag hold here as well, been doing it since pretty much the beginning, I guess a little while longer won't hurt.
pgb

Activity: 212

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:16:07 PM

Someone buying that confidently usually knows something the rest don't.  1.7btc isn't THAT much in the grand scheme of things, but it's a lot of cash to throw away on pretty much a verified scam at this point.  Going to bag hold here as well, been doing it since pretty much the beginning, I guess a little while longer won't hurt.

Same here. For some reason I had a good feeling about this one, not sure why. I guess this is part of the learning process ...

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:34:11 PM

You are Invited!

We invite you all to book your calendars & bring in your social networks for BlueChip X13 Keynotes & Feature release-dates in July 2014
We will do our best to keep you informed & entertained during this process and to answer all of your questions related to each keynote & release.

There is a time-period between keynote & release where we will have time to discuss the topic of each release, and bring the news out to your favorite social medias.

These are the dates:
Keynote #1 - Monday July 7th
Release #1 - Thursday July 10th
-
Keynote #2 - Monday July 14th
Release #2 - Thursday July 17th
-
Keynote #3 - Monday July 21st
Release #3 - Thursday July 24th
-
Keynote #4 - Monday July 28th
Release #4 - Thursday July 31st
-

Sincerely

BlueChip X13 Development team
info@bluechipcurrency.com
www.bluechipcurrency.com

Really good keynote yesterday.
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:39:18 PM

im just the devs are not hyping this coin up.  its not another kore coin Cheesy  at 100 sats i can buy 2m of coins with 2 btc ahahaha

You can buy all bluechip coins now Smiley
Vilchaco

Activity: 302

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:10:11 PM

New dev guys Smiley

https://twitter.com/SATOSHI00000001
GoldenUnity

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:31:25 PM

This is excellent news, this guy seems competent and driven, just what this project needs Smiley
jiapetz

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:32:39 PM

Sorry, but judging from my previous correspondence with this guy (questioned his deleted tweets, and his various "wall street promises and release dates" after which he labeled me a troll spreading FUD) and his "p2p bch usd exchange", which is no more than you sending him your coins with the hope of getting an ACH deposit later, I would have even less hope in this project should he take over.

That being said, I'm really hoping this is all a coordinated ruse to get panic dumps with an actual release on the 10th. If by then there's no update, dev activity, or contact with the dev then we're going to be looking towards a community takeover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: