Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 01:50:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BCH] BlueChip | PoS-X13 | ANON IN TESTING |  (Read 56039 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Abrupto

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:12:28 AM

You guys are going to get dumped on. Satoshi00000001 owns half of bch. He was announcing all of his positions and buys yesterday. His company is a scam and he was the one marketing bluechip and pumping it before.

He gets called out and he starts accusing others of being the devs and scammers. I will not ever post in this thread again. Just know that this guy is going to screw you. He's just buying and selling to himself while you are getting caught in the pump.

The dev is gone, he has been checking his account every few hours, he has no plans and neither does Satoshi's. If he didn't tweet so much then delete half of them you would be able to see how crazy he is. Satoshi's is probably the dev behind all of the other recent scam coins, kore, macd, ninja etc...careful!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vilchaco

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:27:44 AM

You guys are going to get dumped on. Satoshi00000001 owns half of bch. He was announcing all of his positions and buys yesterday. His company is a scam and he was the one marketing bluechip and pumping it before.

He gets called out and he starts accusing others of being the devs and scammers. I will not ever post in this thread again. Just know that this guy is going to screw you. He's just buying and selling to himself while you are getting caught in the pump.

The dev is gone, he has been checking his account every few hours, he has no plans and neither does Satoshi's. If he didn't tweet so much then delete half of them you would be able to see how crazy he is. Satoshi's is probably the dev behind all of the other recent scam coins, kore, macd, ninja etc...careful!

Thanks for the advice Cheesy
jiapetz

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:17:34 AM

+1 asked about his deleted tweets and his "usd exchange release 6/23" that he didn't deliver. In turn, he said I was spreading false rumors and FUD.

On the topic of his holdings, "half the supply" is an overstatement. But I've traced some transactions back to a ~260k bch wallet that I'm pretty sure belongs to this satoshi00000001 guy. This was around a week ago, and since then I've misplaced the wallet addy so not sure of its current standings.

Edit: if anyone else has technical backgrounds or experience with coin dev, please PM me if interested in forming a community take over group, which we may well need. Usually I stay out of helping coin takeovers and revivals, but I've had a few close contacts of mine that have gotten in this coin, so I do have an obligation and interest in saving this coin.
Oxen

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:51:15 AM

We welcome you onboard, and will do our best to make your 0.5 BTC become a lot more valuable over the summer.

As stated - this is the currency for serious investors - and we are all onboard serious developers who has set aside our summer-vacation to make a full featured bluechip crypto currency.

We have 4 planned releases coming up for BlueChip in July, and a big release in August. We will make a calendar and share it with you guys soon, just been superbusy coding, but we will prioritize Investor Relations more from now on as well.

Hopefully karma will bite you in the ass and you get terminally ill.  Grin Grin
george888055

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:54:31 PM

We welcome you onboard, and will do our best to make your 0.5 BTC become a lot more valuable over the summer.

As stated - this is the currency for serious investors - and we are all onboard serious developers who has set aside our summer-vacation to make a full featured bluechip crypto currency.

We have 4 planned releases coming up for BlueChip in July, and a big release in August. We will make a calendar and share it with you guys soon, just been superbusy coding, but we will prioritize Investor Relations more from now on as well.

Hopefully karma will bite you in the ass and you get terminally ill.  Grin Grin

咒这些鸟人生儿子没有屁眼
Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:22:04 PM

+1 asked about his deleted tweets and his "usd exchange release 6/23" that he didn't deliver. In turn, he said I was spreading false rumors and FUD.

On the topic of his holdings, "half the supply" is an overstatement. But I've traced some transactions back to a ~260k bch wallet that I'm pretty sure belongs to this satoshi00000001 guy. This was around a week ago, and since then I've misplaced the wallet addy so not sure of its current standings.

Edit: if anyone else has technical backgrounds or experience with coin dev, please PM me if interested in forming a community take over group, which we may well need. Usually I stay out of helping coin takeovers and revivals, but I've had a few close contacts of mine that have gotten in this coin, so I do have an obligation and interest in saving this coin.

There is several ppl that could take this over, just look at Voot and Kore (last I checked it was doing ok).
Xtrata

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:35:00 PM

So noone that would be interested in taking this over?
jiapetz

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:50:02 PM

PM me your experiences with coin development
Xtrata

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:43:52 PM

PM me your experiences with coin development

I dont have any experiences about this, thats why Im asking if anyone else is.
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:14:20 AM

It is done.
Dev not showing up since 7-10.
Look like he ran away.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
george888055

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:41:02 AM

hope other Dev team can take over blueship and make it  resurrection
smalltimer

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:22:02 AM

lol. Looking at this coin today. Released 4 weeks ago. Community-takeover already. Something is wrong here.

Dev releasing the next fancy pos-coin now with just a few days of mining? Instamine pos seems to work better than the old premine.

one-pump-wonder. Fools bought.

Very soon those coins won't even be pumped once.
Oxen

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:24:12 AM

I don't even think a community dev takeover could save this one
jiapetz

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:19:35 AM

any holders still around?
blaaaaacksuit

Activity: 280

Who cares?

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:57:46 AM

any holders still around?

I still have mine  Roll Eyes
jiapetz

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:18:29 PM

Hey guys,

Just wanted to survey whoever is left; anyone still holding BCH or checking in on it, please just give a heads up in the thread and let us know.

Also, everyone please PM me the answers to these few questions or leave your answers as a post, which will be helpful to me for restructuring BCH later. Doesn't have to be limited to answers of BCH holders, could be literally anyone: crypto traders, miners, random people, etc

1. What are the major problems facing many coins currently? Facing dev teams? Why?

2. What do you propose as a solution for these problems? How can we prevent these issues?

3. Where do you see the future of cryptos? (what niches, uses, innovations, etc?)

4. Comments or ideas for features you'd like to see in BCH, or just feature and app in general you'd like to see for any coin.

syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:43:15 AM

i still have mine too
re vive this coin and every body will be more than happy

ps we also have enought of DEV that F..... us

i will keep this coin until the end

Am I spamming? Report me!
misterycoins

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:20:58 AM

any updates of this coin?
jiapetz

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:49:41 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 09:18:03 AM by jiapetz

interested in a takeover or have experience to contribute, PM me
sumgye

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:44:24 PM

i still have mine too
re vive this coin and every body will be more than happy

ps we also have enought of DEV that F..... us

i will keep this coin until the end

Still holding. I will keep mine till the end also. PM me if you'd like to correspond.

Also, some of us should reach out to the WAS team "https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661588" to organize a take over..... they've done it before and were quite successful at it.

I don't know. They relaunched it a little over a month ago, and just going by the sell orders on the coin (which nobody is actually buying it at), it's at $9381.42 market cap. I'm not sure I'd call that successful.

I feel your pain guys, I honestly do. I had a small amount of bluechip on bittrex, but completely forgot about it.

But as someone with a lot of experience in relaunching a coin, unless you are really, really passionate about it and have a dream team of clever talent ready to dedicate themselves 100% and invest their own $$ to support the project because they love it, and not because they're trying to make loads of money... don't bother. You're much better off creating a new coin than trying to revive an old one, and even then, I wouldn't recommend doing it unless you can meet all the requisites above.

My advice to you is to find coins with a development team that has shown exactly that kind of selfless dedication and investment into their coin, and take part in their community. There's lots of good coins with great, dedicated devs that work hard and care about the community. Otherwise, keep your eye out for new coins that look promising, and don't hold any coin long term that is supported by a dev you aren't absolutely certain will not abandon the project.

Either way, I don't recommend relaunching this coin, especially if these few words cast doubt in your mind. Make no mistake, it is a phenomenally difficult undertaking. I have the utmost respect for any team that takes up the challenge... but be prepared to fight tooth and nail for every sliver of success, and take care to enjoy the experience of working on the project itself and trying to do something great with it - because that truly is the most rewarding part of it all.

Best wishes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: