Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:06:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Silk road related site  (Read 2186 times)
gondel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:54:58 AM

Hello,
Is there any Silk road site right now on the internet which is real and not scam? If so can you help me register and use it? Never used tor browser before, is there any specific thing to know when using Tor? I will appreciate any help.
Thanks!

PS also not sure if here is the place to ask...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:25:54 PM

Hello,
Is there any Silk road site right now on the internet which is real and not scam? If so can you help me register and use it? Never used tor browser before, is there any specific thing to know when using Tor? I will appreciate any help.
Thanks!

AFAIK Silk Road 2.0 is online. Reading about them on the web is fine. Better dont try to access them.

AD_Infinitum

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:34:41 PM

Hello,
Thanks!

You are looking for someone to help you to buy drugs?  Shocked Won't be me, for sure. But it's extremely easy if you can buy from ebay/amazon you'll be able to do it from there as well.
DeepDotWeb

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:46:43 PM

Hello,
Thanks!

There are loads of them.... see this list:

http://www.deepdotweb.com/2013/10/28/updated-llist-of-hidden-marketplaces-tor-i2p/
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:48:37 PM

Hello,
Thanks!

http://www.deepdotweb.com/2013/10/28/updated-llist-of-hidden-marketplaces-tor-i2p/

Hahahaha!

Thanks for the link and for the trouble to register an account just to give us the link!

Hats off to you sir!

Space for rent if its still trending
madken7777

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:52:17 PM

Hello,
Thanks!

Hahahaha!

Thanks for the link and for the trouble to register an account just to give us the link!

Hats off to you sir!

Watch out for two things:

1) Getting scammed.
2) Getting arrested.

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:02:38 PM

Hello,
Thanks!

Hahahaha!

Hats off to you sir!

1) Getting scammed.
2) Getting arrested.

Well I don't buy drugs!

For me drugs are not something special!

When I go to Ibiza I never buy drugs, because the drugs are supposed to be for free and there are a lot of people who are offering free drugs everywhere!

I do try everything I'm offered but I'm against making profit by buying/selling!

Space for rent if its still trending
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:13:26 PM

Hello,
Thanks!

Hahahaha!

Hats off to you sir!

1) Getting scammed.
2) Getting arrested.

+2 lol

It is highly advisable not to buy illegal drugs period.

Trying to do things like this is what gives bitcoin a bad name.
nosdi26

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:32:05 AM

it is advisable  to be careful of scams as others said
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 02:35:08 AM

Hello,
Thanks!

I honestly don't care what you put in your body but I would keep stuff like this out of this forum.
This is indeed what gives Bitcoin a bad name.

ShakyhandsBTCer

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:57:01 AM

Hello,
Thanks!

I honestly don't care what you put in your body but I would keep stuff like this out of this forum.

Not only what you put on this forum, but what you use bitcoin to purchase
eternalgloom
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 03:11:13 AM

Hello,
Thanks!

Drugs are also bought with cash, but I suppose with cash it's more out of sight than with bitcoin.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 10:25:02 AM

Drugs are also bought with cash, but I suppose with cash it's more out of sight than with bitcoin.

Yeah, you can hardly see the people in the dark corners, looking left, looking right, shaking hands, moving away.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:35:18 PM

I don't suppose we can try to convince you to find another way to profit besides drug dealing?
He didn't even claim that he is going to order anything? Maybe he is just interested in how it does function and look like?
ShakyhandsBTCer

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:50:18 PM

Hello,
Thanks!

That is true but illegal drugs and other nefarious drugs are associated with bitcoin in a way that give people a bad image of what bitcoin is used for.
CoinInvestmentsEU

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:15:43 PM

Do not venture onto those online blackmarkets. I cannot personally advise it because it is of extremely high risk.
maker88

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:11:06 PM

Do not venture onto those online blackmarkets. I cannot personally advise it because it is of extremely high risk.

how so?
CoinInvestmentsEU

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:20:13 PM

They are on high priority for being monitored by law enforcement agencies all around the world, especially in the United States.

Although they can't really do much about reddit glorifying and passing it off as okay, they doesn't stop them from doing heavy and intensive monitoring.

There have been many arrests for both buyers and sellers from those kinds of black markets.

Very dangerous. Stay away.
eternalgloom
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 07:31:47 AM

They are on high priority for being monitored by law enforcement agencies all around the world, especially in the United States.

Although they can't really do much about reddit glorifying and passing it off as okay, they doesn't stop them from doing heavy and intensive monitoring.

There have been many arrests for both buyers and sellers from those kinds of black markets.

Very dangerous. Stay away.
Do you have any sources that state they are going after buyers?
Can't imagine them going after people buying a few grams of weed or whatever.

I'm not saying that it's a good idea to buy drugs there, but I also don't think the risk for small time buyers is that big.

BiTJack

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:44:12 AM

There used to be a market called Agora. Not sure it exists now.
You have to do your own research to find it thought. I Don't have a link anymore nor i use it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: