Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:47:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bot or not?  (Read 3072 times)
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:36:08 AM

Don't use BOT, because BOT is also man-made.
The bot does not have a conscience, more trading cryptocurrency with your feelings, so that we can learn to be grateful and not greedy.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:12:33 AM

Hello,
I am reading everywhere that most of the trading bots are scam. Is that true? Is there somwhere any real bot which can be really profitable and should you have deep knowledge in trading and trading platforms to use it ?
Thank you all!
BR

If you are planning to use trading bot, for me it is not good idea because not all the trading bot can monitor the prices in the market if others are saying that they can monitor, yes they can but they cannot monitor it for 24/7 so do not depend on the trading bot and not all the work of the trader can do by the bot. So for me I do not agree and suggest the bot.
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:29:57 AM

Don't use BOT, because BOT is also man-made.
The bot does not have a conscience, more trading cryptocurrency with your feelings, so that we can learn to be grateful and not greedy.

Thanks
Isn't that supposed to be the idea in the first place? No conscience, just play by the rules. I do not use bots, but I do not see any problem with using bots, since they trade the market 247 anyway and they just play by how they have been programmed. Sometimes though, there are some times as humans you may want to be using your discretion before entering a trade, which is one thing bots can never have.

hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:57:06 AM

Hello,
I am reading everywhere that most of the trading bots are scam. Is that true? Is there somwhere any real bot which can be really profitable and should you have deep knowledge in trading and trading platforms to use it ?
Thank you all!
BR

there are plenty of bots that are scam.  that means people are promising you to earn this much money from their bot but in the end you will lose money.  but on the other hand, there are bots that will perform nicely over normal trading days, wherein you will gain around 1-3% daily, which is not bad for daily income.  but if you want to earn >10% daily, then bots is not definitely for you.  on erratic days where coins are rising and falling in spikes, bots cannot perform as desired, which will cost us.

i think trading bots are not that as intelligent as chess bots.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:13:34 AM

It is needed but does not matter much if it is open source, I must understand the code and even develop it, if not I don't use it.

coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:20:57 PM

In my opinion, Bots exist to automate things for us, but there is always a large part of the work we have to do. I have used bots with external trading signals. There are other arbitrations and we can investigate because robots work much better when arbitrating.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:35:43 PM

Hello,
Thank you all!
BR
Maybe there are some bots are scam. But mostly the reason of being lose with bots are because of the wrong timing of bots that when you set up to buy at the 10% dump then the price will not rise as you expected. I'm not discouraging you to use bot but honestly bots are for the investor or a trader who have a lot of money so that they can afford to lose if its happen.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:32:11 PM

I think that bot can be more secure than self-trading but profit will be very low. In addition, if you do not pay attention to the risk of high account fire
elimi

Activity: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:22:35 PM

Hello,
Thank you all!
BR

I myself believe in the ability I have for trading because all controls are under our control. By studying TA we will be able to generate greater profits. believe in your strength.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:58:35 PM

Actually it depends to the situation because if the bot is trusted in this field of business to the public and have good feedbacks then it is okay to use this as an opportunity we must grab of.
imapd

Activity: 173

cave canem!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:02:45 PM

Hello,
Thank you all!
BR
Probably most of trading bots are directed to catch your passwords and fish your information, so you would not be really careful with those because scamish people are so much diversified right now.

aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:05:11 PM

Its not predictable that bots will always be good at what they are programmed for. Many of the bots are in working mode with some success but even bots are not 100% success. The scams and illegitimacy is part of the people creating scripts for screwing others and stuff like that. But if you look at some of the greatest bot ever created like Gunbot then you start believing that there is something in them and they can profit you a lot. But I would recommend you personally that you should not try out the bots because they are not 100% perfect. No matter what but manual trading is far effective than them.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:43:16 PM

You can use bot because they are still helpful and useful to the investors by giving a free coins or tokens by dealing with their conditions or what and at the same time they are also trusted business.
KarinaChernyav

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 08:13:38 PM

I believe that a bot is a waste of time and money. All bots are created in order to lure you out of money. And why should he have your money if he has such a profitable bot.
Omighty28

Activity: 187
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:37:04 PM

Trading bots aren’t inherently profitable. Instead, the success of a bot depends on several factors ranging from the accuracy of the software to the quality of your strategy. However, A bot trading can be insanely useful in the 24/7 global market which is cryptocurrency, as no human can react to the market 24/7. However, there is a lot that can go wrong, and it takes a good chunk of time, experience, and knowledge to get to the point where you are using a trading bot confidently, with fail-safes built in, and with success. If you are starting out at square 1, tread very carefully and only give the bot access to small amounts of capital
Omighty28

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:42:38 PM

Hello,
Thank you all!
BR

Bots can manipulate crypto markets by artificially inflating the price. Their automated trading behavior leads new traders in cryptomarkets to overpay for the coins they are buying. The classic “pump-and-dump” scheme that was popular in the early nineties and made popular by the Wolf of Wall Street Jordan Belfort, is still being run effectivelly by bots in today’s crypto markets. This scheme involves coordinated purchases of low-priced coin to “pump” the price and attract new investors who are easily excited by the increase. As investors unknowingly buy “the pump”, bots dump the asset in near perfect coordination. With no new buyers coming into the market, the coin quickly loses value and investors are left scratching their heads and agonizing over their wallets.
Omighty28

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:48:39 PM

Hello,
Thank you all!
BR

Bots can manipulate crypto markets by artificially inflating the price. Their automated trading behavior leads new traders in cryptomarkets to overpay for the coins they are buying. The classic “pump-and-dump” scheme that was popular in the early nineties and made popular by the Wolf of Wall Street Jordan Belfort, is still being run effectivelly by bots in today’s crypto markets. This scheme involves coordinated purchases of low-priced coin to “pump” the price and attract new investors who are easily excited by the increase. As investors unknowingly buy “the pump”, bots dump the asset in near perfect coordination. With no new buyers coming into the market, the coin quickly loses value and investors are left scratching their heads and agonizing over their wallets.

Unfortunately, this scenario plays out all too often in cryptocurrency markets. It can be extremely hard to detect where bots are at work without advanced analysis tools.Two of the biggest indicators of bot manipulation are price momentum and volume. If investors watch for these indicators to spot coordinated buy patterns early, they can avoid potential pump-and-dumps or flash crashes before they happen.
The people coding these bots usually stay pretty quiet about what they’re doing, but if you do your research on Reddit or Telegram, you’ll see people openly forming groups and teaming up to build bots. And if you dig deep into forums, in some cases you’ll find groups openly discussing price manipulation. The funny thing is that these individuals are often quite talented on the technical/programming side but lack the true financial know-how that could 2x, 3x even 4x their investments.
Omighty28

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:21:33 PM

Cryptocurrency markets are here to stay, and it’s likely the bots are as well — as long as the market remains unregulated. There is already a large volume of trading bots operating in the market that the vast majority of investors aren’t aware of. As investors become more savvy, so too will the bots. And so we’re likely headed down the path of an arms race. As detection tools get stronger, developers will look for ways around detection. As bots get more advanced, platforms will accelerate research and development to counterattack. With regulation seemingly right around the corner, only time will tell which side will win the fight until probably the government steps in to stabilize the market and put an end to predatory bots.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:04:33 AM

in trading we cannot determine our predictions to be true in 100%, I think in trade we only need strong patience to get big profits.
bigdaddyderp

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:26:31 AM

I could not imagine leaving my trading in the hands of a bot.  Especially not being able to closely understand the coding which runs it.  I much rather do this with my own organic matter. 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: