Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:08:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BET ON WORLD CUP AND GET MONEY BACK IF U LOSE !  (Read 1024 times)
MICRO (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 10:39:17 PM

I actually wanted to do something similar to this a while back and then realized I didn't understand their affiliate program as well as I thought.  Just so you know MICRO, the 30% is on overall revenue for cloudbet.  So say a referral wins 1 btc and loses 1 btc, you then have 0 earned referral credit.  And all your referrals are mixed together so if you have one player who wins alot or parlays it can really make it tough to earn referral credit.  So really you won't be able to pay on each loss and it will become very difficult to manage... Just a heads up.  But I do agree that cloudbet is a very good sports book and I have no complaints after using them for a few months.

Also, they have this going on but its the last day to sign up...

U are kinda right but if u cashout fast after every lost u can get everything out its bit tricky but i think i can pull it off.
If somebody wins rly big some others might suffer and i might wont be able to payout . That is correct i shouldwe said that and i will add it to first post.

That 100 btc promotion is GREAT, but it will be rly rly hard to win !

YOU can't pull it off.  It's not about you Tongue  It's about your referrals.  Like Ryan has mentioned, you might obtain a smart referral, he'll actually make a profit while others make a loss of the exact same amount.  That'll bring your credit to 0, and it'll stay at 0.  Therefore, there is a chance that you wouldn't be able to pay anyone.  I guess it's worth the shot, having a chance at 20%, but it would be very hard to calculate for you, and it would be hard to make this a fair thing, you could pay one loser but not the other.

We all know that in gambling (witch sports bets also are) eventually everybody lose. So even if they win like game or two , they will probably lose eventually . I might get unlucky and my refs win big, than i wont be able to pull it off

Everybody just need to know i cant guarantee that i will pay that 20% to everybody if somebody wins big. But i will send proofs that i did not get profit coz of that so they dont think i took all the money Cheesy LOL .

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RyanK
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:56:01 PM

I actually wanted to do something similar to this a while back and then realized I didn't understand their affiliate program as well as I thought.  Just so you know MICRO, the 30% is on overall revenue for cloudbet.  So say a referral wins 1 btc and loses 1 btc, you then have 0 earned referral credit.  And all your referrals are mixed together so if you have one player who wins alot or parlays it can really make it tough to earn referral credit.  So really you won't be able to pay on each loss and it will become very difficult to manage... Just a heads up.  But I do agree that cloudbet is a very good sports book and I have no complaints after using them for a few months.

Also, they have this going on but its the last day to sign up...

U are kinda right but if u cashout fast after every lost u can get everything out its bit tricky but i think i can pull it off.
If somebody wins rly big some others might suffer and i might wont be able to payout . That is correct i shouldwe said that and i will add it to first post.

That 100 btc promotion is GREAT, but it will be rly rly hard to win !

YOU can't pull it off.  It's not about you Tongue  It's about your referrals.  Like Ryan has mentioned, you might obtain a smart referral, he'll actually make a profit while others make a loss of the exact same amount.  That'll bring your credit to 0, and it'll stay at 0.  Therefore, there is a chance that you wouldn't be able to pay anyone.  I guess it's worth the shot, having a chance at 20%, but it would be very hard to calculate for you, and it would be hard to make this a fair thing, you could pay one loser but not the other.

Also,  If someone hits a bit parlay... Good bye referral credits!!!  It sucks.  I had it happen with a decent sized parlay.  Takes a while to come back from that...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: