Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:00:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yes, it is possible to be this ignorant.  (Read 1103 times)
commandrix (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:59:59 AM

A kid in Somalia nearly dies of measles because his mother believed an old wives' tale about keeping him inside and away from the doctor for a week. Another woman defied her obviously ignorant husband to get her kid treatment. Full story here. http://news.yahoo.com/somalia-wives-tale-spreads-measles-142012912.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:54:29 AM

Unfortunately, that's what happens sometimes when you act and think like an ostrich.
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:55:31 AM

Unfortunately, that's what happens sometimes when you act and think like an ostrich.

it's easy to say when you are living in a developed western country, where public education is something that nearly everyone has access to.
validium

Activity: 350

Decentralized thinking

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:59:21 AM

it's easy to say when you are living in a developed western country, where public education is something that nearly everyone has access to.
Its not even about education, i know of a religion whereby by its followers believe that one should not take any form of medicine to cure a disease they are suffering from(even if its life threatening) but instead one should just stay at home and pray to god and wait to get cured.  Sad

5flags

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Professional anarchist

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 09:01:35 AM

Even here in the UK, we had a surge in Measels because some idiot decided to make public (and unfounded) claims about links between the MMR vaccine and autism.

Stupidity is an entirely human trait.

http://5fla.gs - @5flags on Twitter
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 09:04:19 AM

Its not even about education, i know of a religion whereby by its followers believe that one should not take any form of medicine to cure a disease they are suffering from(even if its life threatening) but instead one should just stay at home and pray to god and wait to get cured.  Sad

You only need to look at America to know this is true, hell even here in the UK we get some ignorant fuckers, it is basically all down to brainwashing from childhood, it's not that they're uneducated it's just that children sometimes quite literally have this bullshit beaten into them. Just on this forum we had awhile back a bunch of people who were ranting about raw milk and I was actually shaking my head in disbelief, seriously? There's a fucking reason that pasteurisation exists, it's fair enough if you get raw milk from a source you trust but would you drink raw milk from a supermarket that's been shipped from a place you've never heard of? I wouldn't.

You see it quite often in the nice and quite sane religious people, even though they're pretty decent, they still cling onto these beliefs they've had beaten into them from childhood and you can tell they're struggling with it all the time.
tooil

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:48:59 AM

Even here in the UK, we had a surge in Measels because some idiot decided to make public (and unfounded) claims about links between the MMR vaccine and autism.

The issue here is public losing trust in government and institution.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 09:53:28 AM

No, it's ignoring basic science, governments have nothing to do with it.
E-valuta

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:10:18 AM

Its not even about education, i know of a religion whereby by its followers believe that one should not take any form of medicine to cure a disease they are suffering from(even if its life threatening) but instead one should just stay at home and pray to god and wait to get cured.  Sad

Just on this forum we had awhile back a bunch of people who were ranting about raw milk and I was actually shaking my head in disbelief, seriously? There's a fucking reason that pasteurisation exists, it's fair enough if you get raw milk from a source you trust but would you drink raw milk from a supermarket that's been shipped from a place you've never heard of? I wouldn't.

Why not? If it's fresh it's fresh. Something that is rather easy to check, just follow theese 3 steps:

Buy the package of milk
Open the package of milk
Smell

If results are not 100% you might add "Taste" after "Smell". Risk of dying: None.

"There's a reason for pasteurisation? Yes, to give it a longer shelf-life. Not because raw milk is Deadly and pasteurisation transforms the milk Wink
Nik1ab

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:02:24 PM

Without proper education, you have no idea how "basic science" works.

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:06:25 PM

First  , yes  you can be that ignorant
And I know enough cases like that in eastern europe , not africa

I remember a case when a man died in a bank and the police found in his clothes a note for his doctor dated 14 days ago..

But he never took those pills

The western world has also it's share of idiots:

Mother Kills Baby For Crying While She Played FarmVille

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-10-27/story/jacksonville-mom-shakes-baby-interrupting-farmville-pleads-guilty-murder

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:19:43 PM

Why not? If it's fresh it's fresh. Something that is rather easy to check, just follow theese 3 steps:

Buy the package of milk
Open the package of milk
Smell

If results are not 100% you might add "Taste" after "Smell". Risk of dying: None.

"There's a reason for pasteurisation? Yes, to give it a longer shelf-life. Not because raw milk is Deadly and pasteurisation transforms the milk Wink

Cows can have sub-clinical cases of tuberculosis.  Meaning that they are infected but not showing signs of infection.  Raw milk from these cows can then give people tuberculosis.  This was a very common problem before pasteurization became widespread.

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 02:27:06 PM

Without proper education, you have no idea how "basic science" works.

I learned what I know by ignoring 'proper' education because it barely teaches anything Tongue nice try Smiley

Cows can have sub-clinical cases of tuberculosis.  Meaning that they are infected but not showing signs of infection.  Raw milk from these cows can then give people tuberculosis.  This was a very common problem before pasteurization became widespread.

That's exactly right, I was hoping some of the posters here would be able to pick up on it by themselves but it looks like they can't.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:30:48 PM

Buy the package of milk
Open the package of milk
Smell

Cows can have sub-clinical cases of tuberculosis.  Meaning that they are infected but not showing signs of infection.  Raw milk from these cows can then give people tuberculosis.  This was a very common problem before pasteurization became widespread.

I've heard so many reports and read so many contradicting facts on this that I honestly don't know what to believe.

People claiming that this is a conspiracy by the big diary factories and that the bacteria in milk is just related to deadly tuberculosis and not that dangerous... the other side claiming the opposite.

My grandparents used to drink raw milk in the morning and they never suffered from such disease but ....

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:54:30 PM

My grandparents used to drink raw milk in the morning and they never suffered from such disease but ....

Well yes, they didn't die.  If they had died, how would you have been born?  We are descended from the winners, the people who didn't die of random accidents and diseases in childhood, and thus were able to leave descendants.

Because of improved sanitation and medical treatment, raw milk is much less dangerous than it was 140 years ago, but it is still 150x more dangerous than pasteurized milk.  The risk from raw milk is low, but why take the risk?  There is no benefit to raw milk.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:04:47 PM

I don't know how common is the bovine tuberculosis, especially in North America and Europe. Mennonites use raw milk, and still the tuberculosis incidence rate among them are near zero. Recently a lot of Mennonite and Amish farmers were arrested in the United States, for selling raw milk. But at the same time, there was not even a single proven case of human tuberculosis, resulted from the consumption of Mennonite-raised milk in the US.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:09:14 PM

Well yes, they didn't die.  If they had died, how would you have been born?  We are descended from the winners, the people who didn't die of random accidents and diseases in childhood, and thus were able to leave descendants.

Since they had their first child at 23 , and they still lived for 82/73 years they would have a lot of time to get the disease without threatening my life.

The risk from raw milk is low, but why take the risk?  There is no benefit to raw milk.

As I told you in the first post , there are lots of people who claim the opposite and that actually consuming  pasteurized milk is a way to cancer...

I won't take any sides on this.. to much contradicting information.

And since I have no more any source of raw milk , I'll have to stick to pasteurized.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
validium

Activity: 350

Decentralized thinking

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:10:39 PM

Raw milk is also less dangerous to someone who started taking it when they were little like 4 yrs old as compared to someone who starts taking when they are much older.

But did you know the maasai of east africa actually take raw milk mixed with blood from a cow and those guys are stronger and more healthier than most of us.

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:16:19 PM

Raw milk is also less dangerous to someone who started taking it when they were little like 4 yrs old as compared to someone who starts taking when they are much older.

But did you know the maasai of east africa actually take raw milk mixed with blood from a cow and those guys are stronger and more healthier than most of us.

http://www.diseaseproof.com/archives/diet-myths-do-primitive-peoples-really-live-longer.html

Similar statistics are available for the high meat-consuming Maasai in Kenya. They eat a diet high in wild hunted meats and have the worst life expectancy in the modern world. Life expectancy is 45 years for women and 42 years for men. African researchers report that, historically, Maasai rarely lived beyond age 60. Adult mortality figures on the Kenyan Maasai show that they have a 50% chance of dying before the age of 59.2

But , his blog is focused on a certain diet so the data might be not that  accurate

Edit:
Found this one:
http://www.raw-milk-facts.com/maasai_T3.html

It's pro raw milk consumption.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 03:17:49 PM

...raw milk mixed with blood...
Yum.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
negafen

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 04:56:55 PM

There are always both sides on every issue however much proof is presented.

This is not that much different than climate change or flat earth view.
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:08:17 PM

A kid in Somalia nearly dies of measles because his mother believed an old wives' tale about keeping him inside and away from the doctor for a week. Another woman defied her obviously ignorant husband to get her kid treatment. Full story here. http://news.yahoo.com/somalia-wives-tale-spreads-measles-142012912.html

Yes it is that possible

the amount of people who ignore the 10's of thousands of children dying and abused each day. this is the ignorance of the developed world.

it is not up to a nation but individuals to change the cycle of greed that puts people in these situations.

but we believe it is impossible, too big a problem. it not only happens in underdeveloped countries but developed as well

education is the key and where there is no education it is the realm of tyrants

if you love cryptocurrency find a coin that contributes to a charity or foundation that supports such things and buy some, at least doing something is better than nothing

Grin
commandrix (OP)

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:21:29 PM

There may be such coins or maybe one or two coming down the pike. I know for sure Earthcoin wants to do more about addressing worldwide issues if only they can become more widely known and get their value up.
Charlie Prime

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:45:54 PM

You should inform the drug corporations about this.  They have stupidly been paying out millions of dollars to people who got autism from their vaccines.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-kirby/post2468343_b_2468343.html

http://www.examiner.com/article/federal-vaccine-court-awards-millions-to-two-vaccine-injured-kids-with-autism

Ambit    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
Become part of the mining family
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
joshraban76

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:56:39 PM

You know, sometimes I feel I want to punish the parents for just being parents, I would sentence them to death because of how they think "if they use that shoes they have in their face" !

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 08:09:41 PM

"if they use that shoes they have in their face" !
What it the difference between a duck?

One of his hind feet are both the same.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
joshraban76

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:12:38 PM

"if they use that shoes they have in their face" !
What it the difference between a duck?

One of his hind feet are both the same.

Can't get what you want to say ?

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: