Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:33:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [In Stock]Only $609! Gridseed A1 1TH Bitcoin Miner from X-Hash.com  (Read 8728 times)
xhash bd (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:36:37 AM

How much is the shipping for one of these units?  Just want to get a better idea of the total costs of this unit.

Where do you want to ship to? Which country? I will PM you the product price +shipping fee, or you can contact one of our X-Girl Haley by Skype:Haley.x-hash  or sales.x-hash<sales@x-hash.com>. Thanks ! Smiley

X-Hash  http://www.x-hash.com
Pofessional Mining Hardware Service Provider, Official Gridseed Distributor.
Gridseed G-Blade/ G-Box/ A1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:07:22 AM

you will have to take escrow as you have no trade history here nor any status. 

Hey, We do have trade history of each product at our website http://www.x-hash.com . The reason we haven't take escrow is that escrow charge high transfer fees, we are currently doing mining business with very low profit, so BTC trans is better for both seller and buyers. I understand your worry, but we do have good credit, and you can trust us as the official reseller of Gridseed(http://www.gridseed.com/en/), we just merged with the DidInForce(Sole distrubuter of Gridseed in China)http://www.diginforce.com/. You can totally trust us. Smiley

xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:39:12 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 06:42:32 AM by xhash bd

What is the meaning of the message "Watch Out! There is a cheater trying to scam!"?

Is it another scammers website hacked? ^___^

Hi, thanks for you question!

Our website is totally safe and hasn't been hacked~

What we are trying to announce is that there is a fake X-Hash staff named X-Hach at Skype trying to sell products by pretending X-Hash's sales.

His Skype username is sales.x-hach, there's little difference you can tell. I have to say, he is smart! We just want our customers be aware of these scam commercials to avoid capital loss.

And, I am so glad you reminded us to make it more clear and understandable. Thanks! very much! Kiss

bitmadrid

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 01:16:16 PM

I agree, everything is cleared.

I contacted Haley for a purchase. I waiting for her instructions Smiley
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 01:17:15 PM

How much is the shipping for one of these units?  Just want to get a better idea of the total costs of this unit.

Where do you want to ship to? Which country? I will PM you the product price +shipping fee, or you can contact one of our X-Girl Haley by Skype:Haley.x-hash  or sales.x-hash<sales@x-hash.com>. Thanks ! Smiley

How much to ship to NY NY USA?  Thanks in advance!

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:13:18 AM

I agree, everything is cleared.

I contacted Haley for a purchase. I waiting for her instructions Smiley

Thanks! Please PM me your contact info so I can make sure Haley can answer you in time~` Wink`

xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:15:26 AM

How much to ship to NY NY USA?  Thanks in advance!

Already send you PM, please check your inbox and let me know your thought. Your are always welcome! Wink

Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:20:12 AM

Looks like the Gridseed A1 has some sort of thin server PSU, now with quoted power consumption at nearly 1400W and the rackmount "ears" on the case, can we assume that this is one loud ass mofo that will make my ears bleed if its not in some datacenter 100 miles away?

Any videos of it up and running/hashing, with sound?

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
data55

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:52:10 PM

If you will agree to use OgNasty on here for escrow I will buy one to try out, more if im satisfied with the product. I'm trying to decide on making a large purchase or dragon miners or these..

I'm addicted to hashpower and horsepower.
*Reinstated from hack - Dec. 2020*
data55

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:59:41 PM

Looks like the Gridseed A1 has some sort of thin server PSU, now with quoted power consumption at nearly 1400W and the rackmount "ears" on the case, can we assume that this is one loud ass mofo that will make my ears bleed if its not in some datacenter 100 miles away?

If its anything like the Terraminer, it will turn your house into an insta-datacenter.. lol. SOOOOOOOOOOOO loud! Not realistic for putting in your house unless you are single and can deal with/somehow control the noise.

I have a Hashra Launcher and was concerned when i was reading on here people complaining about how loud it is, ROFL, this thing is dead silent compared to the Terraminer.

I'm addicted to hashpower and horsepower.
*Reinstated from hack - Dec. 2020*
xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 02:38:27 AM

Hey, compared with G-Blade, A1 is much more noisy, that' indeed. But A1 is not noisy enough to make your eares bleed.

You have every right to doubt that, but I can tell you the noise is 90db( testing next to the case), and it's 1300w. You can go visit some large mining field with hundreds TH miners, then you might believe that A1 is not noisy at all.

You won't be deaf, I can promise you~  Wink

xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 02:57:14 AM

If you will agree to use OgNasty on here for escrow I will buy one to try out, more if im satisfied with the product. I'm trying to decide on making a large purchase or dragon miners or these..

Hi, I am afraid that we are currently unable to take esrow due to many reasons, we can only take BTC and LTC for the moment, just like dragon did. If you are interested in a large purchase of our product, please contact our x-girls, we'll try our best to give you viiiiiiiiiiiiip offer. Thanks~ Smiley

xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:05:44 AM

If its anything like the Terraminer, it will turn your house into an insta-datacenter.. lol. SOOOOOOOOOOOO loud! Not realistic for putting in your house unless you are single and can deal with/somehow control the noise.

I have a Hashra Launcher and was concerned when i was reading on here people complaining about how loud it is, ROFL, this thing is dead silent compared to the Terraminer.

I witnesse 25G Butterfly Labs BTC miner working a few months ago, really impressed, totally got the feeling that other miners are "dead silent" , haven't seen Terraminer, but I guess I agree with you. hahahahha. sorry I can't help laughing, love the way you describe things.  Grin

charles2k

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:43:22 AM

What PSU is inside (the exact type)?
How much consumption if 1000GHash and how much if overclock to 1200GHash and more?
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:18:03 PM

Hey, compared with G-Blade, A1 is much more noisy, that' indeed. But A1 is not noisy enough to make your eares bleed.

You have every right to doubt that, but I can tell you the noise is 90db( testing next to the case), and it's 1300w. You can go visit some large mining field with hundreds TH miners, then you might believe that A1 is not noisy at all.

Hmm 90db is louder than a Spondoolies-Tech SP10 which is impossible to have in the home because it is too loud.

In comparison a A1 Dragon with standard ATX PSU is around 65db.

Actually 90-95db is the "Level at which sustained exposure may result in hearing loss"

http://www.gcaudio.com/resources/howtos/loudness.html

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:56:03 AM

What PSU is inside (the exact type)?
How much consumption if 1000GHash and how much if overclock to 1200GHash and more?

Hi,  A1's PSU is server power supply.

The consumption of 1000Ghash is 1170w, and that of overlock to 1200Ghash or more has not been carried out by our lab yet. I will let you know as soon as we find out a reliable data. Smiley

xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:13:47 AM

Hmm 90db is louder than a Spondoolies-Tech SP10 which is impossible to have in the home because it is too loud.

In comparison a A1 Dragon with standard ATX PSU is around 65db.

Actually 90-95db is the "Level at which sustained exposure may result in hearing loss"

http://www.gcaudio.com/resources/howtos/loudness.html

That's my concern too. Thank god! They are working upstaris instead of in our office near us, or I will be sitting here replying to you while becoming deaf. Wink

I believe A1 Dragon is quiter, but also with less harshrates (less 8 chips than Gridseed A1).

I guess we can't have both great harshrates and quite. (I wish I could tell our manufacturer to make it quiter without reducing harshrates, really)
 Smiley

iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:39:54 PM

How much for Personal delivery from the legs in pic 1??

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:48:33 AM

Are you sure about a sound level of 90 dB?
Even the loudest vacuumcleaner are 70 dB and you can't hear Delta server fans spinning at full speed when you are using a vacuumcleaner.

It got to be a lot less than 90 dB.

SVK

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:11:01 AM

Are you sure about a sound level of 90 dB?
Even the loudest vacuumcleaner are 70 dB and you can't hear Delta server fans spinning at full speed when you are using a vacuumcleaner.

It got to be a lot less than 90 dB.

x2 ^^

Noise level for fans is measured from a 3m distance not at the fan directly. That's how manufacturers are presenting data for a bigger fans like 4" or 5".
Just measure it again at 0,5m - 1m and 2m and post results.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: