Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:55:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Burberry Haymarket chocolate wallet with ID slot  (Read 1778 times)
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1063
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 10:48:23 AM

Up for sale is a Burberry wallet still about 90% new that I purchased around 2010 at a Burberry store in San Francisco.

Trust me... its been a great light weight wallet to use for those times when you just want to travel light, but since the number of things I need to carry on a daily basis is way too excessive for such a portable wallet, I usually go for a much larger Louis Vuitton wallet as my daily carry-round.

Well since I'll probably never really get to use it again in the foreseeable future...

I decided to let this little gem to find a new master with exquisite taste with fine leather-ware and surely will show more love and utility for it than I can offer.

Now lets say on average, you walk into in a Burberry store, better expect to drop 350-450 minimum for a wallet comparable with this one.

Lets say we take the minimum 350 you were gonna spend and save you 50% off the cost.

Whats 350 divided by 2?

Thats right... 175

Well, I figured people would say: hey, not a bad deal but...

Thats right.

$99 USD to take this little gem home today.

Payment in BTC, LTC or if you got other kind of alts. I am negotiable.

escrow can be used, but I have done deals where clients send me many many dollars first.  

so if you want escrow, please note that you will be responsible for ALL costs that could incur.

International shipping is NOT included. (trust me its lightweight)

Thanks for reading, and enjoy your day!

Culex
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: