Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 4541 times)
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 09:43:59 PM

Ahimoth if I were you I would seriously re-think the decision to jump into the fore front of being the head Solidcoin Scammer Spokes Person.

Spokesperson? I haven't mentioned SolidCoin on here once in the past 24 days.

Looks like perhaps you might be the only one of the group with assemblence of common sense. So you are not part of the multi user "Coinhunter" account?

No, I do not use that account, and I have no knowledge regarding the owner of that account or who may or may not be using it.

Forgive me if I seem incredulous that you do not know what account Realsolid has been posting on these forums.

Especially when I see this posted by you:
"Coinhunter/RealSolid has no involvements with the pool. I run it with one other person. My partner handles the server and web UI. I handle the selling of the btc and the sc payouts to the miners."

Now I have even less trust in you after your claim of no knowledge that Coinhunter is RealSolid the founder of Soiledcoin.

How can I possibly know for certain that the CoinHunter account truly is RealSolid? There is no way for me to know that, and no way for you to know that unless one of us stands behind him while he logs into bitcoinTalk and IRC simultaneously. And even then, that is no proof that he is the only one using that account. Just like there is no way for me to know that you are not actually BitcoinExpress posting under a different account.

Your logic is flawed.

Except you are supposedly a member of the SoiledCoin development team (at least you claimed to be such in #solidcoin IRC) and you made the claim earlier that  RealSolid and Coinhunter were interchangeable. So now you claim you have no idea who RealSolid really is and thus have no idea who really is developing SoiledCoin. In fact, it could be anyone posting binaries of the SoiledCoin client right? Just like it could be anyone posting as RealSolid on solidcointalk.org.

At least you admit that there are multiple people using the CoinSchizo account and you have no idea who is saying what.

FYI, for people to claim to know so much about security you SoiledCoin folks demonstrate remarkably little in practice. RealSolid could sign something in IRC using a tyrant node key and Coinhunter could sign something on the forums using the same private key. Then we would know for sure the accounts were linked (or the tyrant node keys have been compromised). But of course, that is exactly what the SoiledCoin folks are trying to avoid, being accountable for their statements.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 02:06:34 AM

Except you are supposedly a member of the SoiledCoin development team (at least you claimed to be such in #solidcoin IRC) and you made the claim earlier that  RealSolid and Coinhunter were interchangeable. So now you claim you have no idea who RealSolid really is and thus have no idea who really is developing SoiledCoin. In fact, it could be anyone posting binaries of the SoiledCoin client right? Just like it could be anyone posting as RealSolid on solidcointalk.org.

At least you admit that there are multiple people using the CoinSchizo account and you have no idea who is saying what.

FYI, for people to claim to know so much about security you SoiledCoin folks demonstrate remarkably little in practice. RealSolid could sign something in IRC using a tyrant node key and Coinhunter could sign something on the forums using the same private key. Then we would know for sure the accounts were linked (or the tyrant node keys have been compromised). But of course, that is exactly what the SoiledCoin folks are trying to avoid, being accountable for their statements.

Again, your logic is flawed. Just because both accounts could provide a signed message in no way proves they are or are not the same person. Lets assume for a second that they are separate entities, now consider that CoinHunter could simply forward your message signing request on to RealSolid to have it signed and then CoinHunter proceeds post the reply on the forums. You would have the evidence you desired, yet it still does not prove anything. All that would prove is that CoinHunter knows how to talk to RealSolid (easy enough via IRC), and RealSolid was kind enough to sign a message with a key.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 02:32:21 AM

OMG This whole thread is worthless aside from the fact that a cockroach was outed.  Roll Eyes
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 04:13:28 AM

Again, your logic is flawed. Just because both accounts could provide a signed message in no way proves they are or are not the same person. Lets assume for a second that they are separate entities, now consider that CoinHunter could simply forward your message signing request on to RealSolid to have it signed and then CoinHunter proceeds post the reply on the forums. You would have the evidence you desired, yet it still does not prove anything. All that would prove is that CoinHunter knows how to talk to RealSolid (easy enough via IRC), and RealSolid was kind enough to sign a message with a key.

Again, you completely miss the point. I am not surprised given your group's inability to foster any sort of trust.

1.) You made the claim that Coinhunter and Realsolid are the same person.
2.) Realsolid has taken credit on numerous occasions in IRC, on SoiledCointalk, and these forums for the Coinhunter account.
3.) Now that RealSolid (and his sockpuppets) have shit all over your reputation, you are backpedaling like a clown on a unicycle.
4.) If a tyrant key signed message appears from both RealSolid on IRC and Coinhunter on these forums, we know RealSolid is linked to the Coinhunter account. Whoever actually posted the message is irrelevant. The message itself is authentic and RealSolid is willing to be accountable for at least one Coinhunter post.
5.) If RealSolid signs all of his Coinhunter messages with the tyrant keys, the posts cannot be altered or forged. Whoever actually does the posting does not matter. Everyone will know what is and what is not authentic RealSolid drivel.
6.) This fails if the tyrant private keys become compromised (as I stated) but then SoiledCoin fails as well, so all is moot anyway.
7.) None of you would ever sign your posts because you are all about avoiding accountability, not providing it.

Welcome to cryptographic signatures, enjoy your stay.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: