Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 4541 times)
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 02:12:25 AM

Viper never really believed in SolidCoin.
You are being pretty damn mean in your analysis BTCex. Lets just hope that this gets through to ViperJBM.

Viper you wouldn't push the currency, if people really knew who you were would you?

Why do you think I had problems being moderator over there?

That 12 million coin pre-mine is like a curse hanging over the head of the entire project and should be enough to scare anyone away, no matter what the "technical limitations" may be .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m3ta

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2012, 07:57:04 PM

Does it matter what he looks like, or how much he weighs? Or that he may live in the same house as his parents. I find your interest in attempting to humiliate a fellow human being rather disturbing.

As much as your concept is just an attempt at being "a nice guy", let's face it: do you consider all human beings "fellows"? So, you condone murderers, rapists, and every other scum that breathes as "your fellows".

That is just "vomitful" <- YAY, I made a word because of you. Thank you.

In other news: You're wrong.
Welcome (or not) to the real world.

Why the frell so many retards spell "ect" as an abbreviation of "Et Cetera"? "ETC", DAMMIT! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera

Host:/# rm -rf /var/forum/trolls
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 01:19:25 AM

It appears that after RealScammy was id'd he finally just STFU.

How will they ensnare new victims if they don't publicize themselves on these forums?

I predict more sockpuppets.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 02:58:14 AM

The community has smeared SC so bad that SC will die. RS will prolly keep a working network of his precious SC in his mum's basement but other than that it will be dead.

Such horrible PR from it's leader.
Nim

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 03:51:19 AM

Is this seriously the kind of behavior that this forum supports? I just read the thread for the first time and I kept expecting to see "Banned" under an avatar or two or at least an appearance from a moderator saying that this juvenile behavior isn't allowed. Or maybe to find out that there was at least some justification. That this guy stole a bunch of money or has seriously threatened to kill someone and you needed to get this information to the police. Instead, I see that it is just someone that you guys don't like and this is the result.

So this stuff is condoned and encouraged here?
Nim

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 04:10:40 AM

Is this seriously the kind of behavior that this forum supports? I just read the thread for the first time and I kept expecting to see "Banned" under an avatar or two or at least an appearance from a moderator saying that this juvenile behavior isn't allowed. Or maybe to find out that there was at least some justification. That this guy stole a bunch of money or has seriously threatened to kill someone and you needed to get this information to the police. Instead, I see that it is just someone that you guys don't like and this is the result.

So this stuff is condoned and encouraged here?

Hi Viper!

Seriously the lame effort of CH and crew to use Sockies is hilarious!

That's the world view of a conspiracy theorist and one that is non-falsifiable. Anyone who disagrees with you must be the man or working for the man. If I were to try to say or prove that I'm not this person, you would reject it. You've arrived at this conclusion without evidence or rational thought. You cannot be dissuaded from this conclusion with evidence or rational thought.

You should question yourself any time you hold a non-falsifiable position.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 04:19:09 AM

I have 10 forum posts.

Even if you are not a sockpuppet, you have the research skills of one.

Nim

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 04:23:24 AM

I have 10 forum posts.

Even if you are not a sockpuppet, you have the research skills of one.
What should I have researched?
Nim

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 04:28:39 AM

I guess we're supposed to believe a newbie 30 minutes out of purgatory with 9 total post, 6 in newbies finds this small corner of Bitcointalk and starts attacking people basically in defense of Coinhunter/ViperJBM and there is no coincidence whatsoever.

Newsflash for you self appointed newbie moderator.

There are no TOS here and this particular sub forum isn't for the weak or politically correct.

Welcome to the dog fighting pit.  Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~
So what do you think is the most productive and useful way to conduct a forum? One where people treat each other like this?

I have no qualms with saying what I think and pointing out what I think needs to be said but note that I haven't attacked a single person on this forum and I have no intention of ever doing so.

As for the "self appointed newbie moderator" comment, I think that adults should conduct themselves like adults. And that when you are in society, society regulates itself. It shouldn't need regulators (in this case moderators). If you saw someone stealing something, would you think that it isn't your business and to let the police handle it? Just because nobody has spoken up about it, including moderators, doesn't mean that I can't. And I have. If you guys want crytocoins to spread (and I think it would be interesting and hence why I am here), then this behavior and how you treat people on here needs to change. I can think of no rational argument for behaving like a bunch of bullies on a forum the goal of which is to attract people.

edit: oh and why I came and posted here? Because I had a piece of timely information that I wanted to add to another thread. When I got out of the thread, guess which one popped up to the top and beckoned me to read?
Nim

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 04:42:46 AM

After looking at some of your post in Newbies Section it is possible that you are indeed a newcomer, but I doubt it. In your very first post you were bitching about the forum rules and complaining. You stated you have never encountered a forum like this and you're right.

If you don't like it, there are many other forums, but I think you are here with an agenda.

Your very first post below.

This forum....as in the Newbie forum. I've been reading the main forums for a long time. I'd like to be contributing, but I can't.

The principled side of me tells me not to play the silly game and post a bunch of nonsense just so I can be allowed to post in the other forums. The rational side of me tells me that my doing that won't change anything, that you won't care in the slightest, and that the forum will retain this stupid policy no matter what I do. I haven't decided which side to listen to yet.

And spending ANY time reading posts in this forum IS? I'm a member of perhaps a hundred forums and I've never seen a policy like this. I've seen sites restrict users from Classifieds with a similar system but that again is also a stupid policy as it just results in a bunch of crap posts. You are not any more prone to trolls or spammers than any other forum. The most draconian forum I am a member of, http://corner-carvers.com/forums/ , allows anyone to post anywhere but if you post crap, you get banned. I don't agree with that approach but at least there you end up with a forum filled with content with very little noise. All you have done here is put a tiny little noise buffer that just annoys your would be users. It absolutely boggles my mind that you guys want this currency to spread but yet you make joining a discussion forum unnecessarily difficult. This policy is almost certainly hurting rather than helping your cause. Look at the big picture.
I'm quite familiar with it. I wrote it. I don't see an agenda. I see someone who is a frequent forum goer and one who has no problem speaking their mind. I'm the kind of person who goes to a community meeting and voices their opinion about a proposed town project (as I did Monday). If I was one of these people you seem to think I am, why would I stir things up? Wouldn't I lay dormant like some sleeper agent ready to pounce and support...something? Wouldn't I be talking up Solid Coin or talking down every other coin? Quit thinking in black and white. I don't need to be part of the other team to have a criticism about the game.
Blind

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 05:54:14 AM

Alt coins corner should come with free popcorn machine, so much drama here.

Take it easy BCX, one day you might come to conclusion that at least one of your parents is Coinhunter himself.

Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. -- Ronald Reagan
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 11:30:16 PM

I wouldn't label Ahimoth as being a nice guy, he definitley jumped into douchebag level with the attempted FUD'ing and smear campaign on Coblee.

Another one like Viper that seems to forget that unlike Lord Realscam, exactly who they are, where they are and everything that follows is not a mystery.

~BCX~

What smear campaign on Coblee? I don't recall ever saying anything negative about Coblee. The only thing I ever did to Litecoin or Coblee was to mine it while profitable and supply him with facts about the existence and performance of a GPU miner for Litecoin, which as I hope everyone knows by now is real.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 11:33:48 PM

Alt coins corner should come with free popcorn machine, so much drama here.

Take it easy BCX, one day you might come to conclusion that at least one of your parents is Coinhunter himself.

nah, my parents knew how to keep their scams straight!

lol same scammer lineage just different branch.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 01:41:09 AM

I wouldn't label Ahimoth as being a nice guy, he definitley jumped into douchebag level with the attempted FUD'ing and smear campaign on Coblee.

Another one like Viper that seems to forget that unlike Lord Realscam, exactly who they are, where they are and everything that follows is not a mystery.

~BCX~

What smear campaign on Coblee? I don't recall ever saying anything negative about Coblee. The only thing I ever did to Litecoin or Coblee was to mine it while profitable and supply him with facts about the existence and performance of a GPU miner for Litecoin, which as I hope everyone knows by now is real.

You don't read very well if you didn't catch CoinSchizophrenics and the SoiledCoin sockpuppets accusations about Coblee.
The official party line of SoiledCoin is that Coblee was secretly mining LTC with a fast GPU miner.

If you are no longer part of the SoiledCoin project, you should say so. Otherwise, you should lie in the bed you've made for yourself.

Ahimoth

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 01:50:04 AM

~BCX~

You don't read very well if you didn't catch CoinSchizophrenics and the SoiledCoin sockpuppets accusations about Coblee.
The official party line of SoiledCoin is that Coblee was secretly mining LTC with a fast GPU miner.

If you are no longer part of the SoiledCoin project, you should say so. Otherwise, you should lie in the bed you've made for yourself.

Guilty by association huh?
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 02:09:41 AM

~BCX~

Guilty by association huh?

Perhaps if the members of the SoiledCoin team were more upfront about their identities we could tell whom was associating with who.
Maybe we would be less cynical if your PR spokescritter did not up and vanish when the light of day shone upon him.
Maybe we would be less cynical if you all didn't share the CoinSchizo account.

After all that has happened with SoiledCoin PR, who can (or cares to) unravel what has been said by whom.

Ahimoth

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 07:53:33 AM

Ahimoth if I were you I would seriously re-think the decision to jump into the fore front of being the head Solidcoin Scammer Spokes Person.

Spokesperson? I haven't mentioned SolidCoin on here once in the past 24 days.
Ahimoth

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 05:32:12 PM

Ahimoth if I were you I would seriously re-think the decision to jump into the fore front of being the head Solidcoin Scammer Spokes Person.

Looks like perhaps you might be the only one of the group with assemblence of common sense. So you are not part of the multi user "Coinhunter" account?

No, I do not use that account, and I have no knowledge regarding the owner of that account or who may or may not be using it.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 06:21:20 PM

Looks like perhaps you might be the only one of the group with assemblence of common sense. So you are not part of the multi user "Coinhunter" account?

No, I do not use that account, and I have no knowledge regarding the owner of that account or who may or may not be using it.

Forgive me if I seem incredulous that you do not know what account Realsolid has been posting on these forums.

Especially when I see this posted by you:
"Coinhunter/RealSolid has no involvements with the pool. I run it with one other person. My partner handles the server and web UI. I handle the selling of the btc and the sc payouts to the miners."

Now I have even less trust in you after your claim of no knowledge that Coinhunter is RealSolid the founder of Soiledcoin.

Ahimoth

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 08:36:28 PM

Forgive me if I seem incredulous that you do not know what account Realsolid has been posting on these forums.

Especially when I see this posted by you:
"Coinhunter/RealSolid has no involvements with the pool. I run it with one other person. My partner handles the server and web UI. I handle the selling of the btc and the sc payouts to the miners."

Now I have even less trust in you after your claim of no knowledge that Coinhunter is RealSolid the founder of Soiledcoin.

How can I possibly know for certain that the CoinHunter account truly is RealSolid? There is no way for me to know that, and no way for you to know that unless one of us stands behind him while he logs into bitcoinTalk and IRC simultaneously. And even then, that is no proof that he is the only one using that account. Just like there is no way for me to know that you are not actually BitcoinExpress posting under a different account.

Your logic is flawed.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: