Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:40:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NWO SCAMMERS, C-CEX SHADY. Proof & Demands Inside.  (Read 3851 times)
Zzyz (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:30:06 AM

So say DEV ID else why You Are Doing Verification HUU?? HUUU??? We want him name, and u has it.

C-cex already owe ppls BTC from recent times, now steal it? He is scammer dog. U must save investor monies.

Serius now, you have their ID what are u doing with it? U know who they are that has stolen from our community.

So where is it? I want take my chances at getting my monies back with him. And u got his ID, if thats not to stop devs from scam then what is ID for.

U MADE money from scam C-CEX. Open market after he get all ICO monies.

C-CEX IF U are not SCammer too U WILL Show id and let community deal with him. U dont have contract with him, he has shown u his ID..  Angry Angry Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:35:06 AM

poor English but a VERY good point

***Whale watching***
ugethit1

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:38:43 AM

Fairly sure that monocolor guy is the coder.  I asked on his thread if he was the coder and he deleted my post within seconds.  If you look at the way he talks he sounds like he did the coding and got ripped off by the dev too.

What happened to NWO? It is a complete scam!

C-cex sent all the BTCs of ICO to nWoCrypto, as he is the one who "verified" with C-Cex. Now he gets so greedy and refuses to pay his partner his parts, nWoCrypto took all the 30+ BTCs with him. So his partner - who did all the coding, decided to leave, and he deleted the code repository and client download.

Shame on you, nWoCrypto! You said partnership, but now you grab all the 30+ BTCs. Can't believe there are people like this.

Why would he make a modded post about a scam coin? Now reading through that NWO thread mono was talking like he was the coder on it.
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:44:43 AM

So say DEV ID else why You Are Doing Verification HUU?? HUUU??? We want him name, and u has it.

C-cex already owe ppls BTC from recent times, now steal it? He is scammer dog. U must save investor monies.

Serius now, you have their ID what are u doing with it? U know who they are that has stolen from our community.

So where is it? I want take my chances at getting my monies back with him. And u got his ID, if thats not to stop devs from scam then what is ID for.

C-CEX IF U are not SCammer too U WILL Show id and let community deal with him. U dont have contract with him, he has shown u his ID..  Angry Angry Angry

Tip: stay away from ICOs

I highly doubt c-cex will post his ID and I am pretty sure a fake id was given to c-cex from the nwo scammer. How the hell does c-cex send all the btc to the nwo scammer that quick? Right when they got the wallet they sent the btc? Come on is this amateur hour?

I don't trust c-cex that's why I would never deposit a cent there, every ICO they host seem to host are small amounts of btc and always fail in a day or two. If you don't trust c-cex why are you still trading there? You apparently did not learn your lesson.
Winky

Activity: 506

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:56:04 AM

Tip: stay away from ICOs

I highly doubt c-cex will post his ID and I am pretty sure a fake id was given to c-cex from the nwo scammer. How the hell does c-cex send all the btc to the nwo scammer that quick? Right when they got the wallet they sent the btc? Come on is this amateur hour?

I don't trust c-cex that's why I would never deposit a cent there, every ICO they host seem to host are small amounts of btc and always fail in a day or two. If you don't trust c-cex why are you still trading there? You apparently did not learn your lesson.

Trading on c-cex has never been a problem for me. The problem are the ICOs and the scammy devs. C-cex and the other exchanges should raise their claims when it comes to dev verifications. And not only by a little bit.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:22:14 AM

So CCEX should not released the bitcoin to dev directly only if the price is stable and should put some buying support?
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:28:36 AM

woke up to find it a scam. lol why on earth did they even release it so early. we want his id otherwise what is the point in giving a ID. it doesn't matter where he lives we will find him
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:29:28 AM

So CCEX should not released the bitcoin to dev directly only if the price is stable and should put some buying support?

c-cex can and should do more, what does "verified" mean if they can not do anything to cheat? better think some way to punish the cheaters, like make public "verified" info, so they can't repeat it, otherwise this domain will be filled with cheaters hoping free money from thin air. Grin
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:04:30 PM

c-cex can and should do more, what does "verified" mean if they can not do anything to cheat? better think some way to punish the cheaters, like make public "verified" info, so they can't repeat it, otherwise this domain will be filled with cheaters hoping free money from thin air. Grin

+1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: