Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:22:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect Time to Buy!  (Read 5418 times)
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:55:27 AM

Don't buy with all your money.

buy a bitcoin if you know that the price is higher or higher and if you know if it should be purchased when bitcoin is in good condition

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
XpanderaX

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:09:09 AM

We can find the most perfect time to buy coins that is by the way we monitor market prices. when we want to buy coins, do not rush, look at some time before the market price, and when you feel it is right and you think it is the best price to buy a coin then immediately to buy it. and get the best price.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:40:13 AM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!

If only we can turn back time,maybe cryptoworld will change,because for sure everyone will buy with this lowest prices,i remember when the first time crypto presented to mw by a friend,i denied the idea until i saw him become rich just because of bitcoin and other coins..

Best time to buy is everyday if you have patience,because price is volatile and changing every minute
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:01:26 PM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!

Actually it was a really good news if the price will decrease and it means that you should invest a huge amount today in order to earn more profit when the market goes back to its normal price.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

When the market is all red, this maybe he right time some promising coins with potential for long term growth. But you need to research the coin first before buying it to ensure that the price is already at the bottom. Looking into market fundamentals might help you decide on when to buy that coin like its trading volume, historical lows or highs and some factors that affect the future of the markets.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:33:41 PM

This time, this is the right time to but bitcoin since the value is very low. You need to buy more of it so you can have a huge income after of how many months or years. When the market is red, that is the time to buy bitcoin. And wait when the market is green. After you hold and the price is high you can now sell it.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:07:35 AM

I still consider now as a perfect time to invest at cryptocurrencies especially to those coins that are dependable that we can rely at our investments to have a good profits someday. I prefer to invest at bitcoin, ethereum, neo, dash and litecoin. They are the best of cryptocurrency, hodling those coins is the best strategy to earn high.
There is no right time for buying or selling of any of the crypto coin and that it is you who need to decide of either buying or selling of the crypto coin by keeping all the necessary things in your mind. I will suggest that if you are this much financially strong that you can go for buying of any of the crypto coin, then you must go for that as the market value of the crypto coins are not much.

krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:12:58 AM

We are already in deep now and due to this reason we can buy from this levels. An so yes! perfect time to buy!
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:20:11 AM

Bitcoin is below 9000$ and any price below this is good to buy. I am myself collecting and buying bitcoins in chunks on every dip.
Soon price will cross 10K and more.

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:51:20 AM

Bitcoin is below 9000$ and any price below this is good to buy. I am myself collecting and buying bitcoins in chunks on every dip.
Soon price will cross 10K and more.
a price below $ 9k would be a good point in this case. we can buy bitcoin before the price actually reaches a very high price. well, I'm targeting that this year, bitcoin will reach $ 15k

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:13:56 AM

It's true 4 years ago and it is still true now. It is a perfect time to buy Bitcoin and crypto currencies. I know we had a rough first quarter with the start of the fiscal year and all but now it's on the rise and we are seeing a good rise on price that could have a good momentumn this quarter. Don't wait too long, because the longer you wait the more the price rises.

trand

Activity: 252

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:44:25 AM

I think that the perfect time to buy bitcoin is when it was around $7000 in the last month. HOwever, buying bitcoin at the moment is not a bad idea. Many experts say that bitcoin will hit $50000 in 2018. So, what are you waiting for? Come and buy bitcoin

jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:38:05 AM

The perfect time to buy is when the value of bitcoin gets higher and not lower , because it will just make you investment small
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:51:08 AM

Holding is a good strategy and now and the coming days are perfect for buying and holding.
if we talk about the right time to buy, of course the most appropriate time is when bitcoin prices are at the lowest level. but the question is whether you can survive when bitcoin prices are weakening. because as we know that bitcoin prices are very unpredictable and when bitcoin prices are at a low price, of course, as a bitcoin holder you will be required not to panic and remain calm in the face of the bitcoin price situation that is going down.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:57:17 AM

perfect time to buy coins is the time the price of coins again decreases, if the price of coins again decline we have to buy it, if you want to TRADING must smart smart or even have to understand what is his coin is up or down.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:03:09 AM

Actually the price today is decent enough to invest since it was down to $10k dollar and i am pretty sure that the market will pump up again back to $20k dollar just like what happened last december.
Pelevelyl

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:12:41 AM

Yes, the time is great and I have already used it to buy some saifu tokens, I wait for them to rise in price to earn.
david_019

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:24:04 AM

Hey bro are you still there? I like your spirit, you are one of a living witness on how bitcoin was climbing up to reach its current success and I presume that you are now belong to a group of people that became millionaire through bitcoin. I qoute your message because after three years, too, I believe that bitcoin will become more expensive and be one of yours by believing on this extraordinary crypto.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:43:52 AM

If you want to buy bitcoin of course at a time when bitcoin prices are down and you can buy at a cheap price, and you can sell it when the market is green and you will benefit.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:33:15 PM

Don't buy with all your money.

buy a bitcoin if you know that the price is higher or higher and if you know if it should be purchased when bitcoin is in good condition
Bitcoin is getting high day by day and we are getting profit from it, but don’t sell it at high price best time to buy bitcoin is at low price and hold it till reach high price, we basically can buy bitcoin anytime because bitcoin has highly fluctuating nature which use to rise and fall, so buy when price fall down and hold then till it become high once again, every time is perfect time to buy bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: